2

When we made it back, he ran in his apartment and I ran after him, "Give it to me!" I yelled, he put my phone high and I couldn't reach it, "Nah!", I tried to reach it I jumped to get it. "Give it!", "(yn) do you have a boyfriend?", he asked, I didn't want to answer and what if Greg found out I was with a guy, he would hurt me! I need to tell him, "Y-yeah why do you ask?", "Oh because you have a bunch of messages from a Greg.", shit Greg hated it when I didn't answer. I lunged toward Jack, we fell on the ground, Jack still put it out of my reach, "Jack, give it to me!", I said as I slightly tugged on his hair, "Okay, here.", he handed my phone back, I looked at my messages from Greg,
Greg: where are you bitch!
Greg: going to the bar, when i get back there better be a nice meal!
Greg: and clean your apartment I dont want to eat in a pig's house!
What, my apartment is not messy, I keep it quite clean. Maybe he was describing his house. "Um, (yn) you seem to be in a werid position." said Jack with smirk, I looked away from my phone, I saw I was on top Jack. I got off of him, but fell back on the floor, he put his hand on my head, "It's okay, nothing bad happened.", he said, I didn't want him near me, "He must be very lucky to have ya.", Jack kept patting my head, "Stop it, Jack." I pushed his hand away Greg just tells me I am worthless. I stood up with Jack and walked to my apartment, I was outside my door, "Hey, (yn), the reason I took your phone was because I wanted to put my phone number in your contacts, so you know, if you wanna hang out." he seemed nervous, but I couldn't help look deep into his blue eyes, "Geez.", I muttered to myself, "What?", "But next time please tell me and don't run off with my phone." I said trying to change the subject, I entered the apartment and shut the door. Did Jack like me? It is what all men are like, they treat you nice, then they... I need to forget. "Well better get cooking, Greg hates it when I don't make food." I got some noodles and boilled them while I made the sause, spagette, meatballs.
After I was done cooking, put the food on the table and two plates. I got a text from Jack.
Jack: sup
Why would he text me? But it was rude not to text back.
Me: hi
He imdietly answered
Jack: what you doing
Me: Food for my boyfriend what about you
Jack: I'm just recording vids
. I forgot the famous Jack had a YouTube channel, I don't watch him. Yelled too much.
Jack: what you making?
Me: Spagette
Jack: mmm I want some ^o^
Me: no
Jack: :'(
Me: yeah i cant even eat until greg comes
Jack: why
Me: greg gets mad if i eat before he comes
Jack: that sounds terrible you can eat if you want :-\
Me: nah
Jack: 〒_〒
Me: ^_^
Jack: ≥﹏≤
Me: well got to go greg is home bye
Jack: bye ≧∇≦
I ran to the door and opened it
"Hi Greg how was-", "Get off my back!" he yelled, "S-sorry, I know you come home from work very tired, I-I am sorry." I stuttered, "Its fine, just pray I like the food.", I nodded and took his stuff to his room. When I came back I ran to Greg to serve him some food, "Oh I made spagette I thought since I hadn't made it in a while I could-", "Just shut up.", I nodded, "How much would you like?", "A little more.", he kept asking for more. "Gross this tastes like crap!" he spit it on the floor. "Throw it in the dumpster outside! And while you are at it, clean the floors and wash my plate.", I nodded. I walked out with the pot, "Why are you throwing it away?" I turned to see Jack, "Why are you outside?", I asked, "I was just about to go to starbucks.", he replied, "Well, the food was not good.", "I will be the judge of that." he dipped his finger in the pot, "Mmm, its delish! Why do you want to throw it away?" he ate a little more, "Well Greg, said it wasn't good and to throw it away.", "Well can I have it, since you are gonna throw it.", "Sure but give back the pot, Greg-", he looked concerned, "What is wrong, (yn)?", "N-nothing I need to go inside.", "Okay, and don't worry I will give you your pot back.", Jack winked at me and entered his apartment. I felt my face so red. I entered the apartment. As soon as I shut the door, I saw Greg standing in front of me. I knew I was in trouble. "Who the hell was that?", he asked in a mad voice, "He is-", "Are you cheating on me, bitch?", "No! I-", he hit me, "See what you make me do! I am going out!", I was on the floor, he kick me hard in my stomach. Greg grabbed the keys and left, the door was shut. "Why? I can't even...", I felt weak. But I knew I had to get up or Greg would do that again. I forced myself to get up. "Ouch." I rubbed my stomach, his foot is hard. I remembered I had to wash the plate and clean the floor.
Jack: Yo am i bothering you?
Jack texted me again i was not in a good mood.
Me: what do you want?
Jack: umm i wanted to see if you wanted to get some starbucks with me now
Me: you have spagette
Jack: yea but im not gonna eat it now
Me: i dont know Greg just left
Jack: Then he wont mind
Me: :-\
Jack: plzzz ^_^
Greg is gone and he usually comes back in the morning, its like 6:30 and I just don't care about him right now.
Me: okay :-)
Jack: YESS ^ω^
Me: i just need to get ready
Jack: kk text me wen ur done ☕starbucks!
I put on some shorts and a long sweater, I was not wearing a shirt under, but Im not gonna take my sweater off. I got my converse and my messenger bag. Hey we are not going anywhere fancy,(nW: but starbucks drinks are amazingly FABULOUS!) and I don't want to look attractive. I put my hair down and put maskera, I just put on maskera and thats it.
Jack: are you almost done? Coffee is a waitin'
Me: yeah im done
Jack: great, now can you open the door?
I saw Jack outside, "Oh hi (yn) you look pretty.", "I know you're lying. You don't have to I know I'm not pretty.", I looked down, "Nonsense, you are by far the most breautiful girl I have seen." he said as he place his hand on my cheek. "No." I remember Greg calls me a pig, monster, and plenty more 'nice' names. "Who ever thinks you aren't pretty, is so wrong. And look at me.", "No Jack, you aren't ugly, you have plenty of fangirls who love you.", I teased, he stared into my eyes, "Wanna go now?" I asked to avoid the awkward situation.
Also guys its spring break so I will try to post everyday MAYBE. Because on friday we are leaving to LA for a few days and im not sure if im gonna be able to post. Sowy But Im gonna try.
❤natureWolf