18

Morning, why are you so bright? I woke up in Jack's arms. I never wanted to wake up, I pretended to be asleep a while longer. He yawned, I guess he just waking up. Jack looked down at me and gently removed his arms trying not to wake me. He sat up and stretched, "Oh, crap.", he muttered. Jack stared back at me and kissed my cheek, "Keep sleeping.", he stood up and walked out. As soon as he shut the door, I sat up and streched too. I looked for my phone, it was on the bedside table. Instagram, facebook, everything and it was boring most people are boring. I turned it off, nothing left to do. Maybe insted of being lazy, I could just hang out with Jack. I hoped out of bed and opened the door. Jack was yelling, probably playing a game. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee to keep my energy up. You wouldn't believe how much sugar I put in it. I drank from my mug, it was so good, a great way to start a morning.
Somehow, I felt really...awkward to be dating Jack. I don't mean it in a bad way, we have been friends. I still remember what a bitch I was to him when I first met him, I remember little, scared me. Jack was the only person on my mind, but now I feel...different. Jack is who I truly love. Jack's extremely loud yelling boomed in the kitchen, maybe it was a good chance to spook him.
I could see him playing a horror game, not sure which one. I tapped his head, and he instantly turned around. I ducked when he swung his fist, "Shit, Jack. Calm down!", "Sorry, you scared the crap out of me. Good thing you ducked.", he gave me a little smile, "Oh, come here, (yn). I want you to meet my fans.", I shooked my head but, he forced me to sit next to him, "Hey guys, this is my girlfriend, (yn). Ain't she pretty?", "Hey.", I just said and I hid my face, he gave me a little kiss on my cheek. Jack looked at me, "She is really shy and has been through a lot.", he grabbed my hand, "Her eyes shine in the light, that smile, that damn smile.", I blushed, "And (yn) blushes A LOT!" Jack said teasingly, "Shut up.", I buried my face in his chest, "Ha, you see. Such a peach.", I looked up at him and gave him a kiss. My hands were on his neck, his were on my waist pulling me closer. But I realized he was still recording, when he stopped I was blushing, "C-Can you edit that out?", he looked at the camera, "Oh, yeah...I forgot about that.", "So can you?", "I can edit it out. So I guess I will edit this out too.", I looked at him, confused. He began kissing me, his hands moved up and down on my back. We fell to the floor, but he didn't stop, my face felt warm, am I blushing? "Jack what about your game?", he turned around then back to me, "Fine. I guess I needed a break.", he winked at me, I just let out a giggle. We got off the floor and he pulled me on his lap, "So guys she is an amazing person and soon we will be doing a video but, since I'm playing one now she has to go, I'm sorry.", I kissed his cheek, "Yeah, was planning to scare you, anyways.", "So there will be more of her in the future." I walked out. Geez, what was that? I'm not used to a relationship like this, I don't know how one is supposed to be. When I walked to the bathroom, I noticed my face was red. Jack is right. Anyways, I took a quick shower. When I got out I put on a white long sleeve shirt, some black skinny jeans and red shoes. Maybe a quick walk to the park might help what I'm feeling. I walked to where Jack records, gone. His room, not there. When I walked into my room he was wrapped in my blanket, "Seriously, Jack?", "Yeah, where are you off to?", "I'm just going to the park.", "Lay down with me.", I smiled, "Nah.", "Please.", he begged, "I wanna go to the park, when I come back I'll lay down with you, okay?", he made a pouty face, "Okay.", I kissed his cheek and left the apartment.
As I walked to the park, I thought of Dylan. He won't be too fond of us dating, but I didn't care if he wasn't. At least when I first met Jack he didn't kiss me, I mean, I did hate him at first. And Dylan made me dislike him because I didn't even know his name and he just kissed me! I kept my head down looking at the sidewalk not wanting to attract attention.
I looked up and saw those guys from a few days ago that were talking to Sandy. They didn't notice me so I quickly crossed the street to the park. I walked to a bench and sat down. As I twiddled my fingers, I notice a shadowing figure in front of me. My head moved up to see those three guys, "What do you want?", I asked, "Looks like you're alone.", their leader said, "I needed to think. And what do you dweebs want?", "We are NOT dweebs!", said the short one, "Fine then what should I call you? And are you guys the reason we didn't have classes on Friday?", I asked them, "None of your business, slut!", "Damn, such a crap mouth you got don't you, shorty?", I said as I crossed my arms, "Yup, she's mine.", said shorty, "Oh, hell no!", I yelled as he grabbed my wrist, "Let go!", "Or what?", I kicked his area, "Shit!", he let go of my wrists and before his friends could get me, I ran from the park.
I stopped running when I was just one block away from the apartments.