16

After breakfast, it was time to go. We walked there since it wasn't too far, and it was fun. Jack and I talked a lot on our way there it was like of we weren't even going to the court. But we were, sadly. We entered but we arrived early, "Sit down.", Jack said, I sat down on the bench next to him. I saw the entrance door open, "(yn)!", I heard someone say, it was Dylan, I walked to him and hugged him, "Good luck." he whispered in my ear, "How did you know?", he released me, "Sandy.", of course she knows everything. Jack walked to us, "Hey Sean.", Dylan said in an auttude way, "Hi.", Jack held my hand, they look like they were gonna bite each other's heads off.
Good thing it began, it was getting awkward. We entered and saw people sitting, not many faces I reconized, the judge was female. But just one face caught my eye, Greg. Fear built up inside, "Okay, so the situation is Mr. Greg Redwood has been abusing (yn) (ln).", "No, why would I hurt someone who matters to me?", Greg said, trash. "Well how do you explain the marks on her!", Jack said, "She harms herself. She's suicidal.", he said, I glared at Greg, "Why is she afraid all the time? She doesn't speak much because of fear of saying the wrong thing and getting hit!", the judge nodded, "Can you show me the proof?", she asked, Jack lifted my sleeve and I didn't even notice how bad the bruises were, "My gosh.", the judge said, "I told you she does that to herself.", Greg said, "No she-", "That's enough." she told Jack, she pointed to me, "Come here.", I looked at Jack, he slightly pushed me forward. I walked to the judge as if I were a frightened bunny, "Did you make those bruises?", I held on my sleeve, I looked at Greg then back to the judge. What do I say? If I say the truth Greg will hurt me, Jack would want me to say the truth, "No..", I said quietly, "Did he make those?", staring at the ground, but my eyes looked at the judge, I slowly nodded, "What else has he done?", I look up, "He...hits me and..threatens that if I ever told anyone..he'd do that again.", "Hit you again?", "No...", tears weld up in my eyes and fell off my cheeks, I wipped them with my sleeve. She stared at me, "He'd what?", I shook my head, I want to forget what he did and they bring it up, "She lies.", Greg said, "Judge if I may?", I turned around, Dylan, "Sure.", he walked up and hugged me, I tried to push away, "D-dylan.", but he hugged me tighter, "Let go!", I pushed him, "What was that?", she asked confused, "Proof.", "Of what?", "Greg has harmed her, she was trying to push me away because she was afraid.", the judge nodded, "Sandy, come here if I may.", I turned and saw Sandy, she gave me a bear hug, "We are here for you, girl.", I hugged her back and let go, "See judge, because Sandy is a girl, she doesn't feel unsafe, since I was a guy, to her I am gonna hurt her.", "Interesting.", "Thank you.", he went to take a seat. I stood there alone, Sandy sat down also, "From that boy, you are uncomfortable around men because of something he did.", I nodded tears still streaming, "But I need more proof.", seriously I thought. Jack stood up "What more proof do you want?", he stood next to me, "I need proof." she said, he stood infront of me, and started to unzip my sweater, "Jack.", "Trust me.", he whispered, I had no other choice. I took off the sweater. Since I was wearing a tank top, almost everything showed. Jack took the sweater away, "See judge, even on her back, bruises. (yn) couldn't have done that.", I felt afraid, "I see.", we sat back down.
After a few minutes, it was time for them to decide whether Greg was guilty or innocent. I sat next to Jack, "Here.", he put the sweater over me, "Thank you.", Dylan was also sitting next to me. I held my breathe, "We find, Greg Redwood...", I prayed over and over in my head, "Guity.", I'm free. He'll go to prison, "Yes!", I whispered. Everyone hugged me, I felt happy again. Is this what free feels like?
As soon as we were outside, I could feel the wind pushing me. Sandy walked up to me, "How about we go drink later?", I forgot about that, I nodded. And she and Dylan went one way, Jack and I went the other
While walking, Jack picks me up and carried me, "Jack.", "Congrats my princess.", he said while winking, "Were you jealous of me and Dylan?", I smirked, "No.", "Yes you were.", he looked at me, "Why don't you like Dylan?", I asked, "I just don't like when guys just kiss girls unexpected whenever they feel like it.", I was silent, one of my hands was around his neck, the other was on his chest, I could feel his heart pounding, "Jack, you do know I could someday be dating him and your gonna have to get used to the idea of us being friends.", he didn't look at me, "So you are planning to date him.", "N-no, its just that-", "It's alright if date him.", my heart was only for Jack but if we are just friends to him, Jack probably thinks I like Dylan. Finally, we arrived home. I ran to my room, bed felt so comfy. No more pressure. I walked back to Jack to see him in the kitchen with his chin on the counter he looked so gloomy. I took the seat next to him, rubbing his back, "Whats wrong, Jackarooney?", "Nothing.", "No tell me now! This is not nothing." I said, "Please, I don't wanna talk..", his eyes glimmered, "Okay." I left him. In my room, I looked for something to wear, just a tank top and pants and boots. Sandy texted me,
Sandy: I'm outside the door.
I opened it, "Hi.", "Hold on I need to tell Jack something." I ran to his room, "Jack." no reply, "Call me if you need anything. You must be asleep.", I gave him a light peck on the forehead and ran back to Sandy, "Lets go.", Sandy said, "Lets."
We entered the bar and sat down, we ordered our drinks and talked and laughed.
*Jack pov
I can't believe (yn) left to a bar to get drunk with Sandy. I'm not against it, I just don't think Sandy could be the one person to go with. I read (yn)'s book for a while, I thought of a surprize. I looked through (yn)'s dresser and accidently look in her dresser full of bras, I could feel myself getting warm on my face, "G-geez, (yn)", I quickly shut it. Her room is not good enough, "Her we go.", I put it on the, dresser. And jumped on the bed, drifted to sleep. My phone rang, "Crap.", I answered it, "H-hello.", "Hi J-Jack.", "Who is this?", I heard the person giggle "Pshh, it's...it's (yn).", "Are you drunk?", "Shhh don't wake the baby...", "Why did you call?", "Umm...Oh, because I need to ask you if you can come pick me up, its just that there are a lot of guys around here and since I'm drunk..PSHH.", I sighed, "Fine just wait for me I'll get there.", "Don't worry S-Sandy got a ride already.", I hung up and started walking to the bar.
As I approached the bar, I saw (yn) sitting on a bench outside. She walked to me and hugged me, "Hey, Jack.", she was still drunk, "Let's go home.", I told her, she began to walk ahead of me, "Slow down.", I told her, "Fine.", she stopped and almost fell over. I carried her the rest of the way.
"Did you know how strong you are?", she asked me drunkly, I opened the door and she ran to my bed, she looked silly. I walked to her, "Can you lay next to me?", "Okay.", I sat on the edge of my bed to take off my shoes, she placed her hands on my shoulders, "Jack...", I layed her down and I layed next to her. She put her head on my chest, her hands went on my belt, "(yn), go to sleep.", I grabbed her hands, "Come on, I know you wanna fool around.", "Not when you are drunk.", "So you attmit it, you do.", she began giggling, and she began taking her shirt off, "(yn), stop.", "It's hot.", "Keep your shirt on.", "S-Sorry I'm just a bit...", she fell asleep.
*MORNING*
*Your pov
I woke with a hangover, "Damn, how much did I drink?", my head hurt so bad. I walk to the kitchen wearing a baggy shirt, must be Jack's, and shorts. I sat on a chair and set my chin on the counter. Jack put a glass of water in front of me, "Morning.", "Good morning, Jack.", he sat next to me. I took a long drink from the glass, "How did I fall asleep in your clothes?", I asked not wanting to know, "You fell asleep with your other clothes so..", I really didn't care at that point. I sighed, "So what happened last night?", he asked me, "I honestly don't know I was too drunk to really remember.", I felt Jack's hand on my back, "How much did you drink?", "Shut. I don't want to know."