21

*Jack pov
   I ran as fast as I could when I saw the police cars at the park. Dylan had (yn) on his lap, he was crying. I ran to her, "(yn)!", tears fell from my eyes. She placed her hand on my cheek, and pulled me in for a kiss. (yn) smiled and shut her eyes, I held her to my chest. Then I looked at Dylan, "What the hell happened!?", I asked furiously, "Sean, I didn't mean for her to get hurt.", he sniffled, "What. Happened.", he looked at (yn) and cried more, "I swear if some-", "Shut up Sean! I love her just as much as you do!", An ambulance came, I glared at him and he glared back.
   They took (yn) to the hospital. Dylan and I sat down and waited for what was gonna happen to (yn). Dylan cried, I felt bad, "Dylan-", "Shut up! If your gonna tell  me more crap, then just shut up! You don't know how I felt to see (yn) get shot!", "Well, this wouldn't have happened if you would had just stayed instead of running away making (yn) feel sad and wanting to run after you!", he stayed quiet for a while, "Sean, do you know how it feels to witness two people who you love with your whole heart, die in front of you-", "(yn) is not dead.", "Well. Hopefully she won't die. But have you? My sister killed herself in front of me!", he choked back, "When you know how it feels, I'll let you judge me.", we were quiet. A door opened, just Sandy, "Hi Jack. Hi Dylan.", "Hi.", I said back, Dylan kept his head down. Sandy sat next to me, "Is she okay?", she asked, "We're not sure.", "I hope she gets better."
    We waited a few hours. The doctor came, "Are you three here with (yn)?", "Yes." we walked to him, "Well, would you like to see her, she's waking up now.", we nodded and followed the doctor.
*Your pov
   I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital. A needle in my wrist, beeping. A nurse came to me, "Doctor, she is awake.", "(yn), are you feeling alright?", "Y-Yes, what happened?", "You were shot. The bullet missed some organs, but you lost a lot of blood.", "Where are my friends?", "The three of them have been waiting a few hours for you.", my friends, they waited? They do care about me, "Would you like you like to see them?", "Y-Yes please.", he nodded and left.
   When the doors opened I saw Jack, Dylan, and Sandy. I smiled, "Hey (yn).", said Sandy, "Hey guys.", I said weakly, they stood next to me. Jack held my hand, "Hey Jack.", he kissed my cheek, "Sup Dylan.", I smiled at him, "How you holding up?", "Good, kind of sucks to get shot though.", I laughed a bit, "(yn), you didn't have to take the bullet for me.", "I know but I didn't want you to get hurt. And Liza would have wanted you to live on.", he smiled, "(yn), I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner.", Jack said, "It wasn't your fault. What did happen to those guys?", I asked, "Jail time.", Dylan said, tears fell from his eyes, "Come here.", I hugged him, "It wasn't your fault. Liza is watching and she is happy they are where they deserve to be.", "I owe you one.", he said, "No Dylan.", he kept crying. I gently patted his head, "Please don't cry.", I wiped his tears. He smiled, "Alight.", "And Dylan, cigarettes?", "Yeah, I kind of smoke...at times. How did you know?", "A store guy told me you went there to buy cigarettes, its also how I found you.", "We're just glad you're okay.", Sandy said, "Yeah." A doctor came,"Miss, your friends must leave. You need rest.", "Okay.", Jack kissed me and they all said goodbye.
*Jack pov
   We left the hospital, I wanted to stay. Dylan pulled his hood over his head and walked away. I just walked home hands on my pockets.
   Werid, its so quiet without (yn). Usually I don't feel alone knowing she's sleeping or something. Just a few days and she'll be back. Maybe I should record to get my mind off (yn).
   *****
   I finish recording, it was 7. I should sleep and edit tomarrow. Goodnight (yn).