5

*Jack pov
I was reading after (yn) left, but its hard to read with the loud noise going on in the other apartment. I went outside of my apartment to see where the heck the racket was coming from. I saw Greg coming out of his apartment, "Hi Greg.", "Why are kissing my girlfriend?!", "Whoa, buddy we never kissed, a girl took that photo on accident.", "Yeah you better back away from my girlfriend, and why would she want to be with you? She is stupid but not that stupid to date you.", "Hey (yn) is not stupid! Its you who is stupid!", I yelled, "I am busy and I dont need people like you to get in my way." he pushed me aside and left in his car. I hope he didn't hurt (yn). I should text her to see if she is alright.
Jack: (yn) are you ok
I waited for her to respond.
*Your pov
I was still on the ground, I had to get up. I checked in my mirror, "I look uglier than before.", my body was bruised my arms had big bruises, my stomach was too bad to describe. My face still remained the same. A bit of red marks, but my face remained normal. My phone scared me, I receved a message.
Jack: (yn) are you ok
He really cared about me.
Me: Yeah why you ask?
Jack: Oh cause I heard loud noises and went outside to see where it came from. I saw Greg leave, he looked pretty pissed about the pic.
Me: he left to clear his head
Jack: where does he go?
Me: i dont know
Jack: hmm suspicious how do u know hes not cheating on u
Me: he is not, probably is Jk ;-)
Jack: I'd never cheat on you ^ω^
I thought about it for a while, Jack is much kinder to me than Greg. He actually seems to care.
Me: how do you know if we will ever date :-)
Jack: you're right you will never date me just like Greg said
Me: what did he tell you
Jack: why i kissed you even though we didnt, and how you wouldn't date me
Me: Greg is dumb sometimes i really hate him SO bad
Jack: why do you say that about you're boyfriend if you love him? And why are you shy? Is it because of him?
I couldn't tell him and I could not just ignore him.
Me: Got To Go im a bit busy
Jack: WAIT DONT IGNORE MY QUESTION!
Jack: plz answer me (。ŏ_ŏ)
I had to go, I needed to bandage my bruises. After I finish bandaging, there was a huge bandage on my tummy and not too big ones on my arms. "What excuse should I tell Jack if he asks?", I thought, "Maybe I didn't see where I was going and hit my stomach on the table. And fell down on the sidewalk and scraped my arms." I thought. I put on my red flannel, kind of like Markiplier's. I watch his vids sometimes when I am bored out of my mind. It was so big, perfect to cover my injuries, and black pants. With a cup of tea, I sat on my couch. Knocking at my door, I was too afraid to open it so I decide to ignore it. Greg tried to hurt me again, I couldn't open the door I'm too afraid. "(yn), it's me Jack please open the door.", Jack came, I didn't want anyone near me, "Go...go away..." I said, "Why?", "Just go away, Jack!", I replied, "I'm coming in!", "No!" but he came in anyways. "Jack!" I threw a pilliow at him, "Ouch, why don't you want me to come?", he asked. Greg is terrible to me, I hate him. Guys just hurt, and I don't want Jack to be near. "What's wrong?", he sat next to me. "You can tell me.", he hugged me, "Jack..." I pushed him, "(yn) are you still mad because of the picture?" he asked, I hugged a pillow tightly to my chest as I thought of an excuse, "Just..please don't leave.", why did I say that? "What do you mean?" he asked, "You're my only friend and if I keep getting used to you being here by my side, the time you leave will kill me. You are my friend, the first one I got here.", "Aww, you like me!", he said with a smirk, "What? No!" I said, "Then why are ya blushing?", he asked, crap, I was red. "I don't, you're my friend.", I said, he smiled at me, his eyes shinned, "I was just teasing.", he said, "Jack." I nudged his arm. "So you want to get some coffee?" he asked with a nervous smile, he looked so cute, "Sure.", "Yes!!" he yelled, "Jack, calm down." I giggled, "Sorry, I'm just really craving some coffee.", "You drink too much.", "Nah." we were on our way to starbucks.

Hey sorry if it seems a bit boring, but I will try to make it less boring and more good.
-natureWolf