7

*Your pov
This must be a dream, Jack was kissing me! "Mm...Jack" I said, "I love you." he told me, I stared into his eyes. "Jack...J-Jack." I stuttered. And I felt a kiss on my forehead, he hugged me once more.
But the sound of my phone woke me! I opened my eyes, to see I was in Jack's arms, "I wish this moment never ends." I thought. My phone was ringing, it was my alarm. It's Friday, class starts soon. Its 7, I should change, "Jack is asleep, he won't see me." I put on my flannel and pants from yesterday. I thought maybe I could trick Jack, I crawled on top of him. "Jack, time to get up for class.", "Hmm...I don't want to go to school, mum.", I giggled, "I'm (yn).", he turned to me with his eyes barely open, "Oh yeah, why are you on top of me?", I got off him, "Jack...there are 3 minutes left until class begins." I whipered, "WHAT?!"
*Jack pov
God, why did I over sleep? I need to change. I grabbed a random shirt and my blue sweater, I don't care about my pants right. Coffee, don't have time I can leave during lunch. I took off my shirt and put on my other one and sweater, "Jack?" I turned, (yn) saw me change, "Uhh...sorry.", "Jack, its 7 o'clock." she laughed. "Seariously? I was panicking!", "Well you deserve that for teasing me." she smiled, "I dont want to go!", I whined, "Well, we have to.", "No we don't we can say we are sick.", "No, I don't like lying.", "Please, right now we hang out while Greg isn't here.", she turned away. I could tell she was thinking about it, "Okay, but if we get a bad-", "You won't, I promise.", she smiled which was the prettiest smile.
*Your pov
I guess spending one day with Jack won't be so bad. He left to the kitchen to call the college. He looks hot without a shirt, I giggled. My phone rang, "Hello.", "Hi.", "Who is this?", "Its me, Sandy." it was that girl that posted that picture, "Oh hey.", "Hey, are you coming to class I need to tell you something.", "No neither is Jack, we are kind of sick.", "Sick, huh." she giggled, "We aren't gonna.", "Remember to use-", "Shut up!", "Okay, also the thing I need to tell you isn't bad unless you make it bad.", "What?", "Go to go, talk to you later." she hung up. I was wrapped in a blanket and I went into the kitchen to see Jack on his laptop, "Who were you talking to?", Jack asked, "Sandy, but who gave her my phone number?", "Oh I did.", "Seriously Jack, don't give people my phone number.", I said, "Yeah, sorry she said she'd like to talk to you. So I gave her your number.", I smiled at Jack, "Do you want coffee? I can make you some.", I asked, "Sure, but don't hold back on the sugar." he said, I giggled.
*Jack pov
(yn) is so kind, why would anyone hurt her, well those bruises show someone has been hitting her. Greg probably has been doing that. I need to ask her, "(yn).", "Done! Be careful it's a little hot.", she yelled excitedly, "I handle the heat like a boss.", I replied, she took a small sip before sitting next to me. I was editing a video, "So, (yn) I need to ask you something now that you're not busy.", "What Jack?", I turned to her, "Who gave you those bruises on your arms?", she lowered her head, "What bruises?", I removed the blanket, "The bruises under your bandages.", she covered her arms, "Oh, that.", "Who did that? I saw that, they are not regular boo-boos.", her hair covered her face. She was quiet, "I did that to myself.", (yn) replied, "Why?", "Because...", "Tell me, the truth, was it Greg?" she shook her head, "Because I feel as if no one cares about me, I'm worthless." she had tears, I hugged her tightly to my chest, "Jack you're hurting my stomach.", she said, "You are not worthless.", "But I-", "And I know someone who would give up their life for you, if you ever get hurt he will die, he can't get your smile out of his head.", she blushed, "Jack...", "And please don't do it again, it hurts me to see you with bruises." (yn) looked into my eyes then turned, since my chairs were spinning ones. "Also do you know you talk in your sleep?" I spun her around, "Jack!", "Why were you saying my name?", she blushed, "Were you have a makeout dream? Was I hot?", "Sh-shut up Jack!", I laughed, "Shouldn't you be editing your video?", she asked, "Yeah you're right. You can go back to sleep if you want.", "If you don't mind, I kind of want to stay and watch you.", "Yeah, that's okay, I don't mind."
*Your pov
Jack almost found out, now he thinks I'm hurting myself. I'm sorry Jack, it hurts me more to have to lie to you. I observed him as he edited his videos and make thumbnails. "(yn), do you want to go to the park later, maybe?", Jack looked nervous, but Greg would arrive soon, "Jack, as much as it hurts me, I can't.", "I understand." he looked at me with his puppy eyes, "Aww, don't worry Jack.", I softly kissed his forehead. He smiled.
After a while of editing, I got a text from Greg,
Greg: Babe, Im coming home now clean up and make food.
It's been so long since he has called me 'babe', "Jack I gotta go. Greg is coming.", he looked at me, "Okay, do you want me to walk you there?", I nodded "Okay get your things." I ran and put all my stuff in my bag. "Okay, lets go.", I said, he opened the door and we got out. "So sad you can't hang out more.", he told me as we were outside my door, "Yeah, but Greg wants me to clean and make food. I'll just order pizza.", "After what he did to you, why are you still with him?", Jack asked me, "Because, he won't let me leave.", he looked into my eyes, "Greg told you, you were worthless, didn't he.", I nodded, "(yn), why are you with someone who treats you like that?", "It-" I couldn't finish my sentence Greg had arrived. "Why are you talking to my girlfriend!?", Greg pushed Jack out of the way, "Hey I can talk to her.", he glared at me, "And you, why are you talking to him? Are you gonna kiss him again?!" he yelled at me, "No, we never even kissed!", "Get inside.", he scared me and I had no choice but to go inside.
*Jack pov
"Hey don't you yell at her!", I said, "Stay out of this, and stay away from my girlfriend!", "You are heartless, I know what you did to her. It's your fault she doesn't trust anyone! It's your fault (yn) can't speak because of fear that you will hurt her.", he glared at me, "And I know she lied to me when she said she made the bruises on her arms." I left back in my apartment.