22

A few days later**
*Your pov
"Is there someone that is gonna pick you up?", "Yeah he said he is on his way.", "Alright, goodbye.", I waved. I walked out and saw Jack coming, "Jack!", he saw me and ran in my direction, I hugged him tightly, "(yn) I missed you so much.", "Me too.", I kissed him. He grabbed my hand as we began walking home, "How was your stay at the hospital?", he asked, "Pretty good. But sometimes the doctors can get a bit annoying.", Jack laughed, "I missed that laugh. So how were you without me.", "To be honest, kind of lonely.", "Really?", he nodded, "Aww, did my baby miss me.", "Well, I did record but it was still too quiet.", "Did you sleep in my room?", "Yeah.", he smiled, "I knew you would.",
We arrived home, "I missed my bed.", I said as I curled up in my blanket. I saw Jack leaning against the door, "What are you looking at?", I smirked, he sat on the bed, "At you.", he said, "Lay down with me.", "Nah.", "Please.", I wrapped my arms around him, "Okay.", I layed my head on his chest. I felt his fingers move to where I was shot, it hurt, "Ouch!", "I'm sorry.", he whispered, "It's alright, it just hurts a lot.", I smiled, "I wish I could have-", "Jack, let's just forget about it and just rest.", he looked at me, "Alright.", he petted my head. I fell asleep.
*Jack pov
(yn) was now asleep. She looks so peaceful. I got out of the bed, I would probably hurt where the bullet hit. Slowly, I lifted her shirt, you can tell she was injured there. I gently kissed it, (yn) slightly winced, "Shh, keep sleeping." I covered her with a blanket. I left the door open, and walked to the kitchen to make coffee.
I drank from my warm cup. (yn) is still sleeping. My phone rang, "Crap!", I ignored the call, hopefully it didn't wake (yn). My phone kept ringing, I decided to just answer, "Hello.", "Hey Jack.", "Who is this?", "Me, Mark.", "Oh, hey Markimoo.", "So why haven't you been answering my calls?", "Oh, because my girlfriend, (yn), was sleeping. She was tired from a situation.", I drank from my cup, "Yeah, she was tired.", I could hear Mark snickering, "Why did you call?", "Because you seemed kind of sad in your videos lately. What's wrong?", "Crap, it's just I was alone in my home without my girlfriend. She was in a hospital.", "What happened?", "I don't know if I can tell you.", "Please.", "Nah, she wouldn't be cool with it. Gotta respect my lady.", "Fine.", "And she, god, I think I screwed it up.", "What do mean, Jack?", "Nevermind.", "Jack, did you bang her?", "W-What?", "Be honest. I'm your bestie.", "Well...yeah.", "Oh! Jackarooney got some!", "Shut up! That's what I think I screwed up. If you had met her, you would know she is so innocent. She is like a pup. And I know she didn't want to do it.", "Really?", "Yeah, and worst part is I left bite marks.", Mark was cracking up, "Hey, I told you these things because I trust you.", "Wait Jack did you use protection?", I stayed silent, did I use protection? "Jack? Are you there?", I smacked my head, "Y-Yeah I'm here.", "Well did you?", "I-I'm not sure. Oh man, what if she is preganet?", "It's not so bad to have a kid. I mean, look at me, I have a boy with my wife. Aline has been the best thing to happen to us.", I heard (yn) coming, "Got to go." I hung up. "Hey Jacky.", "Sup.", "Is there more coffee?", I nodded, "Thanks.", she poured coffee in her mug, "I have waited so long to drink this. For some reason the dumb nurses wouldn't let me drink coffee. Just juice and water."
*Your pov
Jack's phone rang again, I quickly got it, "I got your phone.", "Can you give it back?", "Nope.", I answered it, "Hello.", "Jack?", "No I'm (yn).", "Give it back.", Jack whined, "Who are you?", I asked, "His bestie, Markimoo.", "Oh, you are Markiplier.", "Yeah. So you're Jack's girlfriend.", "Yup.", "(yn)!", Jack said, I walked away, but Jack followed, "How did you know I was his girlfriend?", "We've been talking about you.", "Oh really? You have been talking about me?", I turned to Jack while smirking, "Mark, shut up!", Jack yelled, "What have you been saying?", "Oh, stuff.", "Mark, you better tell me.", "Okay, he says you are as cute as a little pup.", "I know Jack, what else did he say. He would not be wanting to take his phone back if he just said that.", Jack snatched his phone back, "Bye Mark.", and he hung up on Mark. I looked at him, "What were you talking about?", I asked, "Something. Let's leave it at that.", "Fine.", I walked back to the kitchen to finish my coffee. Jack sat next to me, "I wuv you." I cooed, "I wuv you, too.", he kissed me.
My phone rang and Jack got it, I didn't mind, "Hello. Oh, its just you, (yn) its for you.", he handed me my phone, "Hello.", "(y-yn).", "Yeah, who is this?", "Dylan.", "Oh hi.", "Can...Can you come to the park where you found me?", "I don't-", "Please.", "Okay. I'll be there.", I hung up, "What did he want?", "Just to go to the park.", I said, "No, I can't let you get hurt.", he grabbed my hand, "Jack, please.", "Not this time.", I pulled my hand away and walked out.
At the park, I saw Dylan sitting on a bench. I walked to him, "Hi Dylan.", he looked at me, "Hey.", I sat next to him, "Liza and I always sat here, to watch the sky and clouds.", "You and Liza were really close.", he stared at the sky, "Yeah, we were and still are."

Oh, my goshers! Take out your gummy bears and eat them! Did he? Oh man, I am laughing just thinking about it!
And crossover from my markiplier story. Just a little bit.
❤natureWolf