10

I ran out of the apartment in tears. No idea where I was going. For some reason I was back at the park on the same bench. "Why?", I thought, "Jack, do I really love you?", I whispered, "(yn), is that you?", I turned around, "Jack?", "Yeah, why are you here?", he sat next to me again, "No reason." I said trying to make a smile, "Greg?", "Yeah.", he put his arm around me. Do I like him? That is the question rocking in my head. "(yn), why did you leave?", "He tried to hurt me again.", "Just leave him already!", "I can't!", he looked at me, "Why can't you?", "Because there are ways he can harm me.", I cried, "I'm sorry.", Jack hugged me. "It's not your fault.", "But I'm making you tell me-", "Jack, I don't care. Right now, I just want to forget about him.", he nodded.
*Jack pov
(yn) was so kind, how dare he lay a finger on her. "Oh, I bought some Starbucks.", "Geez, Jack how many Starbucks do you drink?", "Alot.", she laughed, "Here, I bought you one. I was gonna give it to you later, but...", she drank from the cup, "So, um..(yn).", "Yeah?", "Can you hug me again?", she blushed, "Ha, just kidding.", "Are you sure I can hug you right now?", she said playfully, "Okay.", I extended my arms, she just jumped on me and hugged me, "There, you happy?" she let go and sat down, "Jack, do you- nevermind.", "Tell me.", "Jack, do you really think that kiss was nothing?", I couldn't believe it, "Um...", "Why did you say that? It was nothing.", "I was embaressed.", "Oh.", she slightly blushed, "Why do you bring that up?", "Because...", "Why?", she looked in my eyes, she leaned in, her soft hand were on my neck. I held her waist. "Jack, I'm sorry I was just teasing about that.", she smiled but seemed embaressed, "Don't be.", "I should go.", "Do you want me to walk you home?", she nodded. Leaving the park was hard, we had a good time, just talking. "Jack, about that kiss.", she said, "What?", "Well can we just forget it, I mean the last time I kissed someone was long ago. Other people kiss me, and I really don't want our friendship to end because of this.", "Our friendship will survive.", "Umm..I'm sorry but I better go ahead or Greg will think the wrong thing.", "Sure, text me!", but she was long gone. I stared as she ran, "She got that booty.", I thought. I walked home behind (yn), thinking of our kiss, a kiss I won't forget so easyly.
*Your pov
"Why did I do that?", I thought as ran to my apartment. I opened the door and quickly shut it. I was blushing, "Well, well, look who desided to come home.", "So what this is like my home.", "Yeah, but it is also mine.", I stared at him filled with anger, "Where did you go?", "The park to breathe.", "And what did you do?", "I hung out with Jack.", he pulled my hair, "Are you cheating on me?!", "No! Let me go!", he dragged me to my room, "You can't leave this room until Monday!", "I can leave if I want!", "You know how I said I can hurt you in so many ways.", he locked the door. I was struggling to open it, "The fucking door is strong!" I whispered, I heard the front door open, some talking, couldn't figure it out. I sat on the floor in front of my bed for a while, just thinking to myself, Jack, his name came up so many times. I was bored in my empty room, just hugging my knees to my chest. "Jack, why haven't you texted me?", I stared at my phone that was on the floor in front of me. I hadn't gotten a message from Jack yet. My phone buzzed I imedetly, checked it. It was from Sandy.
Sandy: Hi
Me: yo
Sandy: so can you walk with me to school so I can tell you that thing
Me: sure
Sandy: Great i really have to get this off my chest
Me: ok
Sandy: well got to go my mom said its dinner time. Yumm its chicken ^ω^
Me: Jack usually puts that face when we text how did u know?
Sandy: bye
Me: kk bye
Why wouldn't she tell me? She is pretty weird. Jack still hadn't texted me. I felt sad, and sleepy. I decided to nap and he would have texted me when I wake up.
I can't believe it I woke up and it's already morning, Sunday. Tomarrow is class, I was not up for it, but I must. Still no message from Jack. I needed to text someone, and maybe he could get me out.
Me: Jack are u up?
He hadn't replied. I decided to take a showed, I was stinky. It was a long shower, me mostly thinking about why Jack hadn't texted me. He did say to text him. Even in the shower, I could hear my phone buz. I quickly turned off the shower, "I should check when I'm done." I dry my hair and change into my pajamas. My phone says, "1 message from Jack", I get too excited to talk to him. I read the message, my smile goes away, but tears return. "Why?", I read the message over and over again, the exact words,
Jack: (yn) I can't hang out with you anymore. You keep secrets from me and I don't think we can be friends. And Greg will be with you, it hurts me to tell you this. I can't be with you. Our friendship won't last. I'm sorry.
Jack I don't want you to leave me. I'm afraid, you are my strength. I feel weak without you, "I...I love you, Jack.", I whisper as I fall on my knees crying. The door opens, it's Greg, "Why are you crying?", "Why do you care?", I wipe my eyes, he stands me up, "You're my girlfriend, and I care.", he said in a kind voice, "Tell me..", he puts his hand on my chin and lifts my head up. I could tell he was leaning in, "Greg..." I push him away, "It's just...", I thought of a lie, "My friend's dog got ran over and she is so sad. I feel her pain too.", he hugged and I smelled his colone, really bad. "You should go to bed, class starts tommarrow and you want your brain to work.", "It's barely the afternoon, but I will just lay down.", he pecked my cheek, left and locked the door. I fell on the bed, I hugged Jack's hat, but I had anger and hit it, sadness came and I held it to my chest. My emotions were messed up. I couldn't decide whether I was mad or depressed. But I got sleepy and slowly shut my eyes. And some tears escaped.