25

One week*
In the morning, I woke in Jack's arms. This feeling was...safe. I looked up, he was smiling. So sweet. I sat up and stretched my arms. Jack yawned, "Hey.", he whispered, "Hi.", "When did you wake up?", "Right before you did.", Jack smiled and turned around. I smiled, "You're so lazy.", I said, "Yeah, yeah.", he covered himself in more blankets, "I'm gonna shower.", he didn't reply. I quietly walked to the bathroom.
After the shower, I got changed into my comfy shirt and my pants. I walked out of the bathroom. Jack was not in the bed, must have started recording. I jumped on the bed, so warm. I feel so relaxed, but not quite. There was still one thing bugging me, was I preganet? I havent been puking. Then again, I know nothing much of pregnancy. I'm not even sure if I am. Maybe I can go to the store and buy a pregnancy test. Will Jack be offended? Or hurt? I don't know.
"Jack, I'm going to the store. You need anything?", I peeked inside the room, "Just Marshmallows. I'm gonna do the Chubby Bunny challenge.", "Okay, be back soon.", I left the apartment.
I had gone to the store with the man who told me where Dylan had gone. It was a long trip, but I got to do a lot of thinking. When I entered, the man smiled at me, "Welcome back.", "Hello.", I replied, "So how have you been?", "Well to be honest, still a bit sad about Dylan.", he nodded and I walked around.
First, I got Jack's Marshmallows, and some of my favorite candy, so Jack wouldn't suspect. Then I searched the store for pregnancy test. No where to be found. I couldn't believe what I had to do. I walked up to the man, "Umm...sir?", "Yes?", "C-Can you please tell me where the pregnancy tests are?", "Oh, right here.", he grabbed one and I handed him the rest of the stuff. I was glad he didn't ask anything.
As soon as I payed, I walked back home. I wanted to know so bad. When I opened the door, Jack was laying on the couch, "Here are your Marshmallows.", I placed them on his face, "Oh, thanks. What did you get?", "My favorate candy. I'm gonna go to my room.", "Can I come?", "No, I just need to eat my candy.", I smiled and walked upstairs. I closed the door to the bathroom.
*Some time I don't know.
I sighed, it still needed time, "Crap.", I muttered.

And short chap. I know.
❤natureWolf