23

I placed my head on Dylan's shoulder, "Why did you want me to meet you here?", "I just needed someone with me here.", he wrapped his arm around me, "You miss her a lot, don't you?", "She was my best friend.", we were silent for a while, "(yn).", I looked at him and he kissed me, I pushed him, "Dylan, you know I'm dating Jack.", he had tears, "Just go!", he yelled, "I'm sorry.", I whispered and I began walking home.
As soon as I got home, I just layed on the couch, "Damn.", I sighed, "What happened?", Jack got on top of me, "Get off.", "What happened?", he insisted, "Dylan kissed me.", "What?", "Yeah, we were talking about Liza and...", "I'm gonna-", "Jack please.", I looked into his eyes, "Okay.", he got off. I curled up on the the couch, "You alright?", he asked, "Yeah, just tired.", I felt him rub my back, "(yn) I think we need to talk.", "About?", "About what happen in my bedroom.", I blushed and covered my face, "What is it you want to talk about?", I muffed in my hands, "Well the thing is...is...", he hesitated, "Go on, Jack.", "I am not quite sure if when we did it I used...protection.", I shot up, "What?!", "Yeah, sorry.", "Jack are you serious?", "But would having a kid be so bad?", "I'm in college!", "Well yeah, but-", "Jack, I can't have a kid.", I walked to my bedroom and closed the door.
I can't have a baby, not now, please not now. I'm in college, I'm not even married! I wanted to cry and let it all out, but just couldn't. I buried my face deep in my pillow. Jack knocked on my door, "(yn) are you okay?", I didn't want to answer, he came in and sat on my bed, "(yn) I'm sorry, but having a baby that is ours be so bad?", "We are still not sure if I'm pregnet.", I turned to face him, Jack lifted my shirt, I blushed, "Jack.", he gently kissed my wound, "I'm gonna go to the store.", "O-Okay.", Jack left my room and went to the store.
I walked out of my room and sat in a chair, "I don't want a baby, atleast not now.", I said to myself. And Jack, how does he feel now. I felt so terrible, he must think I don't want a baby that is ours. Geez, I felt like a total bitch. I need to apologize. That is what I was gonna do.
Knocking. I ran to the door and swung it open and hugged him, "Jack, I'm sorry. I do want one, if it's ours. I didn't mean to sound like a bitch.", I looked up, and backed away. My eyes full of tears, "Y-You.", Greg was standing in the doorway. I reached for the door, but he was already inside, "Get the fuck out!", I yelled as he shut the door, "I'm back, sweetie.", "Get out!", he slapped me, I remember how hard his hits were. He grabbed my arm, "You're dating that Jack?", "Yes. So what? You shouldn't care if I'm worthless!", I bit his hand, and he let go. I ran, but he wrapped his arms around me and threw me to the floor. I looked up, he had a gun, "Don't do anything stupid.", he hit me with the gun, I was bleeding. I crawled back until I felt a wall behind me, he was ready to shoot. Really? I'm gonna get shot again? He smiled, "Goodbye.", I shut my eyes tightly as I heard three gun shots. I didn't feel anything. As I opened my eyes, I saw Dylan in front of me, "D-Dylan.", I whispered softly. He fell backwards onto me, he was bleeding so much, I placed him on my lap, "Dylan!", I screamed. He looked at me, "(y-yn), I t-told you I owed you one.", I looked up at Greg, "Guess I wasted my bullets on this one.", "You idiot! You killed my friend!", I was fired up, "Don't talk to me that way!", "I don't care I'm not afraid of you anymore!", he glared at me. Greg came to me and grabbed my hair and dragged me away, "Let go!", I yelled, I kicked and screamed. "Let go of her!", I looked up and saw Jack punch Greg, he let go and I crawled to Dylan, "It's gonna be okay.", I was crying. He moved his hand to my face and wiped my tears, he sighed. I turned to them, the gun slid to me, I grabbed it. Greg punched Jack to the ground, I pointed it straight at Greg. He smiled, "Go ahead, shoot me.", I held the gun tightly, I glared, "You wouldn't dare to shoot, you are weak.", I looked at Dylan then to Jack, he had done this, I felt anger inside, "You have hit me, hurt me, taken advantage of me.", I shook, "You have made me be insecure, I could not trust anyone, I lived in fear.", I looked at him, "You have hurt everyone I love. You ruined my life, made me feel worthless, no one cared. I hate you for all you have done to me! I wish so long to be free!", I shot his leg and he fell to the ground, "Shit! You're a little bitch!", "Another nice name you have given me!", my hands shook as I pulled the trigger. "I'm...I'm free?", I question myself, "(yn)!", I turned to Jack who was next to Dylan, I crawled to him. I hugged Dylan tightly, as I cried, "Dylan, don't die.", I whispered, "(yn), its over for me.", he chuckled sightly, "Crap, you were right getting shot sucks.", "Jack call the cops.", he nodded and left. I place a rag with ice on his wounds to try to slow to bleeding, "Why did you have to take a bullet for me?", "I owed you. I care as much as you cared for me. You know my parents stopped caring. Liza hung herself in front of me. They probably thought it was my fault. It felt good to know at least you cared.", I placed my head on his chest. Jack came with us, "They are on their way.", "Where I'm going, I hope to see those f-fuckers.", "N-No, you are not going there.", "Well, I hope to see Liza.", he said softly, "Promise me something Jack.", Dylan turned his head, "P-Please you have a beautiful girl like her. I love her truly, but I-I couldn't win her heart. Guess you beat me. She loves you, t-take care of her for me. I would hate to see her unhappy.", he smiled, "And (yn), take care of that baby. Don't make it someday find out you didn't want it.", "How did you know?", "I have ways of knowing.", he smirked and kissed my cheek. He looked at the ceiling, "See you soon...Liza.", he shut his eyes.
I shook him, "Dylan!"

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in days, but here you go! :) Yeah I found out what is wrong, depression. It started on Friday, the happiest day no school the next. And I could not write a romance story. I was heart broken. How does it feel having your crush who you love, not like,but love so much tell you, "I don't like you.", or, "I don't like you because you draw creepypasta." He kept saying it. And my heart kept dying. And I am writing two romance stories. I cant. I was glad that the class was over and we needed to go to our last class without him. Thats when tears wanted to come.