Author's Note

Yes that is my ugly face, I looked hella drunk. And this is the only time I'm gonna show my face, cause I don't want to break your screens.
Guys, sorry but this isn't an update. I just needed to say thank you, thank you all so much. I never thought one of my stories would be read or even worth a single vote. It's hard to be confident when everyone lets you down. Honestly, I love everything and everybody, and it's truth time. Of course everyone gets heartbroken or hurt in other ways. Stuff is going on in my family, I don't even think I can call them family. I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment, my mom was crying because of me. And I hate to say this, but my skin isn't clean, there are many scars. (I have been blackmailed by someone SO close to me.) My whole life I felt worthless, and when I saw others that felt the same, I gave them all of my happiness. But I learned, don't light yourself on fire to keep others warm. I know now, but everything hurts. I'm depressed, it's not about the heartbreak anymore, it's something else. And what is worse I dreamt of someone commiting suicide. I tried telling a friend, but wouldn't listen.

I want to say that you are all beautiful and amazing. I was just on Wattpad and I wrote a story I thought people would just look at and never return. I feel happy, at least on wattpad people enjoy what I do. A part of me doesn't feel worthless.

Thank you all once again, and you are not just readers, but awesome people who are gonna change the world by being there.

Goodbye, I'm on my way to hell right now. (Aka school.)
♥♥♥natureWolf