15

I walked home, now there were more people out. I started to walk a bit faster. I could tell they were watching me. Good thing the park isn't too far from the apartment, I arrived there were some guys in front, I did my best to ignore. But they were talking to someone, I could barely see. I saw Sandy talking to them, "Leave her alone." I told them, they turned around, "Who are you to tell us?", "Her best friend. Now leave her alone!", "There are three of us and one of you.", "Really because all I see are three rats.", "You little skank.", one of them told me, the grip on my board was tight, "You leave her.", "Or what?", I slapped one of them, they froze and Sandy came to me, "That little skank.", "You little ass." I replied. Then Sandy and I went inside.
I locked the door, "Are you okay?", "Yeah. Thanks.", "What were you doing here?", "I wanted to apologize to Jack.", "For what?", I asked, "Just something.", "Okay, I'll get Jack.", I said as she sat on the couch. I checked in Jack's room he wasn't there. I went in my room and saw Jack sleeping on my bed, "Cute. Jack wake up.", "What?", he mumbled, "Sandy is here, she said she wanted to apologize about something.", "Oh, I'll go there just wait.", he sat up and yawned. He pointed to the sweater, "You're still wearing it?", "It is warm. Now go to the living room.", I petted his shoulder. He walked out and I layed on my bed, "I'm tired.", I whispered. I walked out of the room and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. I'm a little snoopy. I listened carefully.
*Jack pov
I sat on the couch next to Sandy, "Hi Jack.", she told me, "Hey.", "Jack, I'm sorry about the kiss.", "I know.", "But I thought you would react differently.", "Wait so you meant to do that.", "Yeah.", she said, "Um..okay but I don't really think, you know?", "But you aren't even dating anyone.", "I know but-", "And (yn) can't either.", "Why?", Sandy leaned in and kissed me again, "Get off.", she did, "I think you should leave.", "Fine.", she left and slammed the door. I turned around to see (yn) but, she said nothing. I walked to her, "(yn).", "Sandy sure is an interesting charater.", I was surprized she wasn't mad at me, "So what did you and Dylan do?", "Nothing much. We just skateboarded and talked. Some guys tried to hurt Sandy but I helped.", "Are you hurt?", "No.", "Good." I hugged her. "I'm really tired , so I'm gonna sleep.", "Alright,.", she left.
*Your pov
I got under the sheet and curled up, "Goodnight.", I slept.
I woke up in the middle of the night. My room was dark, I checked my phone, 5:50am. I looked around my room, darkness. I walked out with a blanket around me, "Coffee.", I said to myself, I walked to where Jack usually records. He was asleep on his keyboard, he sleeps late. Good thing he was in his chair with wheels, I pushed him to the living room and onto the couch. He didn't look sick anymore, I'm glad. I made coffee some for me and Jack. It was 6:29am some time pasted good thing tomarrow is Friday. Then it's break for some weeks. I saw Jack moving and thought of a way to tease him.
*Jack pov
I woke up on the couch. As I slowly opened my eyes, I felt a heavy pressure on me. (yn) was on top of me, "Good morning.", she told me, "Why are you on me?", "Because you seem cute.", I could tell she was teasing me, "You too, baby.", I put my hands on her waist and pulled her in, she blushed. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her in, "Got ya.", I whispered, she playfully hit me and got off. She walked in the kitchen and walked out with two cups. She sat next to me and handed me a cup, "So Sandy...", I said, "I'm still gonna be her friend.", "Why?", "Sandy may be like that, but she still is my friend who was there for me.", she drank from her cup. I looked at her, "So you going to school?", I asked, "Yeah there is a test today.", "Then I'm not going today.", "What about the essay?", she asked, "Can you print it out for me?", I handed my flashdrive to her, "Fine.", "Thanks."
She left and I was home alone
*AFTER SCHOOL*
I fell asleep on (yn)'s bed. It was boring without anything to do. I heard the door open, "Jack.", I ran downstairs and hugged her, "You're back.", "I have only been gone for a few hours. Good news, today the essay was due the teacher wanted to see who was responsible. Also there is no class tomorrow because there have been a bit of gangsters hanging around the college and pissing off some of the students and causing fights.", "Did any of them get near you?", "No.", "I wouldn't live if you got hurt." I hugged her tighter.
*Your pov
Jack really was worried, I could tell. I petted his head, "Sandy invited me to a bar tomorrow to talk and hang at night, you know, girls night out.", I said while entering the kitchen, "I cannot believe you...", he sat down not finishing the sentence, "Jack I already told you, I know she kissed you, but I also know you don't like her.", he stared at me with those blue eyes, "Also, you got mail.", he said trying to change the subject, "Really?", he nodded, "It's on the counter.", he pointed. As I imedietly grabbed the letter, I saw the address, it was from court, I opened in and read it. My smile went away, I felt like fainting. Jack noticed me, "What happened?", "I'm going to have to see him.", I showed him the letter, "This is about Greg, and proving he abused you. In order for you to make him go to prison, you need to go to court tomorrow and testify.", I hate Greg and I don't want to see him, I'm afraid he might hurt me. Tears streaming down my cheeks, "Jack I don't...", I ran to Jack so he can hold me, "You have to, think about it, this could be over.", "No, no...", he was rubbing my back, I tried to stop crying. I control myself and stop crying, "Ya better?", I nod and walk to my room. The bed feels warm and smell like Jack, I didn't mind, I loved the feeling that someone was laying with me. Jack probably slept here, I thought, I was wearing my grey tank top and pink owl short-shorts, they seem cute even if I stained it with a little drop of soda. I listened to the cars outside. Before curling up in a little ball, I put on Jack's hat. I looked really big for some reason, but I love it. Sleep beats me.
*Jack pov
Poor (yn), I can just imagine how afraid she must be. Greg, that ungrateful bastard, he was lucky enough to have been with someone as special as her. Tomorrow, just tomorrow (yn). Hopefully she can handle.
The day past by really fast. It was 7:47. I haven't heard from (yn) for a while. Walking up stairs and opening the door to see a sleeping girl, who looks like a little puppy. I kneel down next to the bed and set my head on it inches away from her face. She looked cute, "Jack...", I heard her say, I thought she sounded adorable when she sleep talks. It seemed rude to wake her up now, she had my hat on, "My little girl.", if I were to have a girl, I'd want to see her like this. She turned around, but I layed behind her wrapping my arm around her waist. Gently planting a kiss on her cheek, "Goodnight." I closed my eyes.
In the morning, (yn) head was on my chest. I had to get ready for court, "Ah, I'll let you sleep in for a while.", I got up and changed. I wore pants with a belt, a black long sleeve shirt, and I combed my hair, something casual . I walked out of the restroom and saw (yn) standing and looking at me, she walked to me and placed my hat on my head, "Thanks Jack.", "Change too while I cook breakfast.", she nodded and went to her room.
*Your pov
Court. Today. Almost over with it all. I just wore black skinny jeans and put Jack's big, red sweater on, I wasn't gonna impress the government. I brushed my hair and walked to the kitchen. And a plate of pancakes was in front of me, "Thanks.", "No problem.", Jack sat next to me and we ate our pancakes.