19

Omg this story has 900 views. Thank you all so much!!! I didn't think this story would get views.
❤natureWolf

*Jack pov
(yn) came home she didn't even say 'hey' or anything else. She didn't speak. I went to her room and found her on her bed curled up burying her face in the pillow, "(yn), are you okay?", "Please, I need to sleep.", I sat on the edge of her bed, "I won't leave. Please tell me. You're acting strange ever since you came back from the park.", she looked up at me, "What happened?", I asked but she buried her face in the pillow, "Don't hide anything from me.", she sighed, "You remember those guys that were trying to hurt Sandy?", she said, "The gangsters, yeah.", "Well, I saw them at the park and the shortest one tried to take advantage of me he grabbed my wrists but I kicked his area and I ran away.", I looked at her but (yn) looked away, "I'll protect you." I whispered. I placed my hand on her head, she looked at me with her big eyes, almost like a child's eyes would look like. She smiled when I removed her hair from her face, and I kissed her cheek, "Jack.", she sat up, "I'm sorry for worrying you. I know you care.", "Don't apologise.", she put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me close for a kiss and I pulled her waist.
When we stopped, I saw her blush, "You're blushing.", I teased, she poked my belly, "That tickles.", I said as I poked her back. She giggled, "Oh, so you are ticklish there.", "No Jack.", but it was too late I began tickling her and was laughing, "Jack!" she would say, but I didn't stop until she fell off the bed, "Jack.", she threw a pillow at my face, "Sorry.", I helped her back on the bed. "I'm gonna get revenge.", she said, "I wanna see that.", I teased as I grabbed her phone, "Give it back.", she got on me as I extended my arm so she wouldn't reach, "Jack, I'm gonna smack you.", she joked, "Go ahead.", she hit my chest not too hard. And the funniest part was she didn't realize how wrong she looked when she was on me. I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer, "What's so funny?", she asked, "Nothing, here. Just take it." I handed her, her phone. I moved my hands to her waist.
*Your pov
Jack handed me my phone, but I felt his hands go to my waist, "Jack.", I said while blushing, he leaned up, "It's okay, it's just me.", he whispered in my ear and he began kissing my neck. I love Jack but I don't think I can, I pushed his chest back down and got off him. He sat next to me, "Please understand.", I said while hugging my chest, "I do, and I'll wait.", he kissed my cheek and left my room. I felt really embarressed. "I do, and I'll wait.", I thought about what he said, he'll wait. I don't want Jack to wait for me, after this, he must hate me or something. If he waits it's gonna take a while for me to agree, I mean these things that have happened. They affect me, I love Jack with my whole heart, he has a special place in my heart. I tried to sleep again, I shut my eyes.
I was woken up by yelling. I walked to where Jack usually records, it was just Jack playing a horror game. He looked at me and removed his headphones, "Oh, sorry did I wake you?", "Yeah.", I yawned, "What time is it?", I asked, "Midnight.", "I needed to get up.", "So how'd you sleep before I woke you?" he smiled, "Good, what are you playing?", "5 Nights At Freddy's 2.", "You're such a wuss.", I teased, "Oh yeah, then why don't you play?", "Okay.", I sat on Jack's lap and put on his headphones, "See fricking Bonnie is adorable.", I played, "I'm about to win, Jack.", he laughed a bit, and I felt him grab my butt, "Jack, your gonna make me lose!", "Yeah.", "Stop it!", he moved his hands to my waist and began tickling me, "J-Jack!", suddenly a jumpscare pops up and I fall, "Seriously! I was so close!", "But you weren't.", I grabbed his hand and stood up, "Sorry.", he smiled, I just kissed his lips and left to make coffee.
I drank from my cup, so warm. It was a great way to wake up, "Hey did you make some for me?", Jack said as he gently hit my butt, "No I didn't know you wanted any.", I smiled, he sat next to me, "You can have some.", I said as I slid my cup to him, "Thanks.", he winked at me and took a long sip, "Aww, Jack you drank it all.", "Well you said I could have some.", "Yeah but not all of it.", "I know how I can make it up to you.", he smirked, and kissed me. Where is Jack going with this? Jack grabbed my legs and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he carried me to his room and set me on his bed. Jack was hovering over me while holding my wrist apart, "J-Jack.", I whispered, "(yn), I love you.", "Me too, but-", "And I want to show you, if you want to.", I looked in his eyes, and I nodded, "Please let go of my wrists.", "Okay, and remember I'm not Greg, I'm me. I love you and I wouldn't hurt you.", I kissed him as he took off my shirt.
*after bang-bang *
I layed down on Jack's bare chest. He rubbed my back, "So, not bad when you do it with someone you love.", he said, "Yeah.", I tighten my grip on the blanket, I shut my eyes and slept.
*Jack pov
"So, not bad when you do it with someone you love.", I said, "Yeah.", (yn) said, I noticed she had little bite marks on her neck, I screw it up, didn't I? She is gentle, not ready I guess. And I just had to convince her to do this. Really Jack. I'm sure she didn't want to do this. (yn) seems innocent. I looked back down to her, asleep. I put my sweater on her. She was tired. And I needed sleep too.