17

I gave the glass another long sip and sighed. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes, god I love his eyes. He had a smirk on his face, "What are you thinking about?", I asked, "Do you remember what happened last night?", "No. Oh god, we didn't...do that? Did we?", "Yep!", he said while nodding, "What?! Why would you do that?! Ugh! That's what I get for drinking! Getting knocked up and a massive headache!", "I was kidding, (yn). We didn't really do it. But you were trying to.", "What?!" Jack explained to me how I was trying to seduce him. I hit my face in the palm of my hand, I'm SO stupid! Jack petted my head, "Don't worry.", I looked up at him. I noticed he put head on mine, I moved mine to his shoulder, "Jack?", "Hmm.", I needed to tell Jack, "I do remember ONE thing from last night.", "What was it?", "Well, I remember that Dylan was also at the bar and...he kind of asked me if I could be his girlfriend.", I regretted telling him, "And...", "I don't know what to tell him. He is my friend and if I say no I feel like it will be awkward.", "Whatever you want just tell him now or he will never stop.", I sighed, "Thanks.", he nodded. But I knew I would tell him no, I just needed to tell Jack. I wish instead of Dylan asking me, I wish it was Jack. I guess I have fallen in love with him.
*Jack pov
I knew it she does like Dylan. My heart hurt, but if I truly love her I have to be happy with her choices. "So, I'm gonna go change.", she stood up, "Okay.", I replied
When she came back, she wore a white sweater and shorts and white socks. She sat next to me, "What 'chu doing?" she asked me trying to sound like a little kid, "Just editing some videos for next week.", "You are very organized, aren't you?", she asked sarcasticly, "Yup!", she giggled, "You laugh funny, you know that, (yn).", I told her, "Shut up.", I could tell I was making her mad, "Actually, it sounds more like cute, if you ask me.", she covered her mouth with her sleeve. I thought it made her look silly, "Take your hands away.", I said, "Nope, I will never laugh or open my mouth again.", "I will really miss your smile.", she blushed slightly, "And...", I stopped in mid-sentence, "And what?", she mumbled, I grabbed her wrists and moved them away from her mouth. She looked at me and gave her a little smile. I let go of her hands and continued to edit, "And what?", she asked me again, I just laughed, she nudged my shoulder, "Come on tell me.", "Why do you want to know?", I asked, "Just.", I turned off the laptop and put it back my room. When I came back I continued to read my book and sat on the couch, "Jack...", I turned to see (yn), "Can you tell me?", she put her head on my lap, "Pwease.", "It is best if you don't know." she stuck her tounge out at me, "Aw, me too.", I said playfully. She blushed and curled up, I placed my hand on her tummy and pulled her closer. (yn) looked like little puppy, "Are you okay, now?", "Yeah, I guess the headache is gone." This book was boring, I don't even understand it anymore. I can't handle this, I have to tell her. (yn) sat up and put her head on my shoulder, and jacked my book and ran, "My book!", "Come and get it dork!", she yelled playfully. I chased her around my house.
*Your pov
Damn, that Jack is fast. He was catching up, what do I do? Then he jumped on top of me, "Get off.", I said, "Where is my book?", I handed him the book, "Here.", "Thank y-", "Butler did it!", "What?", "I have read that book. SPOILER! Butler. Did. It.", I said, "No!", he threw the book on the floor. I looked at him, "You can get off you got your book which you threw so...", "Nope.", he grabbed my wrists in one hand and held it above my head, "Jack?", he leaned in. But my eyes were on his other hand, he tickled me. I was laughing, he just tickles me right there, "Jack!", I could not speak, I was laughing and could not breathe. He smiled, "You wanted an answer. I love your laugh.", "Pwease!", "Nope." "Ja-Jack!", "Um...okay." he stopped and let go. I sat up trying to catch my breathe. Jack smiled at me, "Why are you smiling?", I scooted next to him, "Because I am glad to have you.", I blushed did he really have feelings or me? Maybe not but I do and now that Greg isn't here, I can be happy. I looked at him, "D-Do you maybe wanna go to the park?", I asked, "Sure." he said.
We were walking out of the apartment, I looked up at him, "Jack.", "Yes?", "I...I thought maybe we could just get Starbucks and then go to the park?", "Sure."
When we arrived, we got what we usually always got and left, "You know what I find intresting?", Jack asked, "What?", "That you are very ticklish.", "Shut your cake hole.", he laughed.
At the park, not many people were there. Usually, some kids play basketball or soccer or something. We both decided to sit by the fountain. I water looked so beautiful. I looked back up at Jack, "Jack...", I barely noticed how close his face was to mine, "Yeah?", "I kind of think you're-", "(yn).", I turned to see Dylan, "Hi.", "Sup. Hey...Jack.", "Hi.",Jack responded, "So have you given any thought to what I asked you?", "Dylan, you are an awesome friend but, I'm sorry.", "I understand." he got his skateboard and left.
It was an awkward silence. I stared at Jacks reflection, he just is staring at the sky. I needed to break the awkwardness, "Jack, I am sorry.", "Don't be." he just replied, "The real reason I...", I couldn't finish, "Tell me.", "Nevermind.", "No, tell me now.", "Nevermind, just forget it.", "You asked for it, darling.", he pushed me into the fountain. I sat up to look at myself, water went though my shoes, my pants and white sweater were soaking, "What. The. Heck.", I grabbed Jack and pulled him in. We laughed and got out before people kick us out. I tried to get the water out of my hair and clothes, "God Jack, are you serious?", he wasn't looking at me, he layed on a bench looking at the sky. I sat down next to where he lay his head, I grabbed his head and layed him on my lap. Jack looked up at me, "This was fun.", he said, "Yeah.", "Hey um...do you want to go home now?", I nodded as soon as we got he swept me off my feet, "Jack!", but it was no use. He carried me home.
I imeadetly got off Jack but before I could go, he grabbed my hand, "(yn), I need to tell you something.", "What is it?", he looked down twiddling his thumbs, "Look I-I'm not sure how to tell you but...", "Tell me what? Come on, spit it out Jack.", "What trying to say is...", Jack suddenly grabs my arms, pulls me in, and kisses me. I kissed too but, felt confused. When he stopped he looked into my eyes, "I-I love you.", he said nervously, "I-I...Jack...", I froze not knowing what to say, I was amazed. Jack looked deeper into my eyes, "I understand if you don't-", I kissed him again, and put my hands around his neck, I was more amazed at what I had done. He wrapped his arms around my waist. When we separated again he smiled, "(yn), do you love me?", "Really, I just kissed you and you are still wondering.", he laughed. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my face, I blushed harder, "Your face is always red.", "S-Shut up.", I lowered my head and Jack gave my head a small kiss, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?", my head shot up, "J-Jack?", "Do you?", I hugged him, "Yes.", I whispered. He hugged me tighter.