20

*Your pov
I slowly opened my eyes, what happened. I looked at what I was wearing, Jack's sweater and my undies, "Oh, that.", I blushed remembering last night. Jack wasn't in bed, must have left. I went to the bathroom. I check the mirror, I saw bite marks on my neck, "Jack.", I whispered, I was blushing so much! When I got out I put on my shorts, and walked out sleepy. The lights were so damn bright. I walked to the kitchen, "I need coffee.", I poured some in my cup.
I felt Jack wrap his arms around my waist, "Morning.", "Hey.", I said tired, he kissed my neck, I placed my fingers on his lips, "Jack, you already made bite marks.", "Yeah, sorry about that.", I drank from my mug, "Give me!", I giggled, I handed him my mug, "Thanks.", "Yeah, I wasn't really thirsty.", he spun the chair around so I would face him, he wasn't wearing a shirt, I blushed. He leaned closer, Jack's hands were on my waist and he kissed me. I put my hands in his hair, his hands moved to my legs as he picked me up. Jack sat on the couch with me on his lap, "You blush too much.", Jack teased, "Shut up.", I lowered my head, "I love you so much.", he lifted my chin, "Don't hide your lovely face.", I kissed him. His hands held my waist closer.
Someone knocked on the door, "I'll get it.", I said as I walked to open the door, it was Dylan, "Oh hi.", "Look I came over to tell you if you could please forget that I asked you out.", he looked at the ground, "Dylan?", "I don't want our friendship to end.", I grabbed his hand, "Dylan we will always be friends.", "I know, it's just that you were the only girl that never gave up on me. You cared to listen when I told you about my sister, because you experienced the same thing. And you remind me so much of Liza.", "Liza?", "That was her name. Your personality, it's mostly why I like you. You really seem kind and pretty.", he blushed, "When you were around, it was like she never died. Damn that bastard! I wish I could have done something to help her.", he looked mad, but at the same time depressed, I hugged him, "(yn)?", I looked up at him, "Don't blame yourself. You wouldn't want her to look from heaven to see her big bro crying and blaming himself. She loves you, do you really want her to see you like this? She is always watching and protecting you.", he looked at me, he opened his mouth to say something but Jack came, "Hey Dylan.", he kissed my cheek, but Dylan looked at the ground again, "You are dating Sean?", "Yeah.", he looked up slightly, "So you...did it with him.", "Y-Yeah.", "That explains the marks.", I covered my neck. He turned around and began walking away, "Wait Dylan!", I put my hand on his shoulder, but he smacked my hand, "Dylan?", "Go with Jack. I thought you were different.", "But Dylan-", "Shut up, just leave me alone.", his voice cracked, he was crying. Dylan began walking away. I felt terrible, he needed me. I watched him walk away, "(yn) let's go inside.", Jack wrapped his hand around me, as we walked inside.
I ran to my room, I put on pants and ran to the door, "Where are you going?", Jack asked, "To make sure Dylan doesn't do anything stupid.", Jack grabbed my hand, "Jack, Dylan needs me.", he released me. I gave him a kiss and I ran outside to follow Dylan.
I searched for Dylan, he wasn't anywhere. I went to a store, "Hello mister, have you seen this boy.", I showed him a picture of Dylan.", he looked closely, "Oh, the Johnsons' boy, sad what happened to their daughter.", "I know, and I need to find him, please have you seen him?", "Yeah, he came here and bought some cigarettes. That Dylan sounded depressed. When he left, he went to the park around the block, Liza and Dylan always went there. When they always seemed happy to be together.", I smiled, "Thank you, sir. I appreciate the help.", "No problem, sweetheart. Take care now.", I ran to the park.
Dylan was fighting the three gangsters, "Dylan!", he turned around and one of the guys punched Dylan and he fell down. I quickly ran to Dylan who was on the ground, "Dylan?", I knelt down next to him, holding his head close to my chest, "Come on Dylan.", Dylan didn't reply, he looked so bruised, blood was dripping from his nose and forehead. I cried just looking at his face, "Please, please.", I begged, "I'm sorry Dylan, I'm sorry.", tears fell on his face, "Help someone!", I yelled, I felt a hard slap on my face, I looked up, "Shut up, princess!", it was shorty, the other two laughed, "What the hell! Why would you this to Dylan!?", I yelled, "Don't cry for this shit.", "He is not! Come on Dylan.", he moved his head, "(y-yn)?", he stuttered, "Yes Dylan, it's me.", he put his hand on my face, "P-please get out. Run. I'm not worth it, save yourself.", "Dylan, they are just a bunch of idiots, I can't leave you.", I hugged him tightly, "Cute. Now lets do this.", I turned to shorty who was coming near me, Dylan held my waist. Shorty grabbed my shoulders and pulled me, "No!", "Yes baby, come on if you do this quickly I might just let you live afterwards." , "No!", I yelled, "Leave her alone!", Dylan yelled, "Sorry bub.", he pulled me away from Dylan and threw me on the grass, "It's okay, sweety.", he snickered, "Get the fuck off!", I yelled, "Dylan!", he turned weakly, I kicked him as hard as I could. I pushed him struggling to get out of his grasp, I saw Dylan get up, "I said leave her alone!", "Try to save her? Didn't work well with Liza, did it now?", shorty said, "Oh yeah.", said another one, "Hey Dylan, Liza really stuggled.", "W-What?", "It was us.", Dylan had tears falling from his eyes, "You fuckers!", he brought out a pocket knife, "You two on the ground!", they did, Dylan began kicking them in the gut and face, "She was terrified because of you fuckers!", "D-Dylan, we were playing around.", "Didn't seem like it to Liza!", he grabbed shorty by the collar, "I could kill you right now! But I'll show you the mercy you never showed Liza.", he threw shorty to the ground and walked to me, "(yn) you alright?", I barely noticed I was crying. He wiped my tears, "It's alright now, when he got you I quickly texted Jack and told him to call the cops.", he hugged me tightly, Liza, poor Liza I thought. My head was over his shoulder and saw shorty holding a gun pointed at Dylan, "Dylan!", I pushed him away as shorty pulled the trigger, I look at my stomach, he shot me. I fell backwards, "(yn)!", I heard Dylan's voice and some sirens. He placed me on his lap, I stared at the sky will this be the last thing I see? Suddenly, I saw Jack next to us, "(yn)!", Jack hugs me tightly, I put my hand on his cheek and pull him in for a kiss. Then my vision gets blurry.
Omg, i know. Sorry to any of you if you cried or not i know im terrible! But it is not over yet! There is more coming
AND DONT BE FRICKING MAD! OKAY! CALM YOUR DAMN, FLIPPING, GUMMY BEARS! YOU DID NOT DIE!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BECOME CLEARER...
❤natureWolf