9

Jack walked in, "(yn), is something wrong?", I was crying if our kiss meant nothing to him, "No. I'm fine." I did a fake smile, "Okay. Do you want to..like...go to the park. It is a beautiful morning.", he pointed to a window, it was pretty. I nodded. Jack and I put on our sweaters, "Jack, could I have my phone back?", I blushed, "Sure, you can go get it.", he smiled, "But it's in your dresser full of underpants...", "I know.", I really was blushing, "Please Jack I don't want to check in your undies!", "Well then.", his hand was on my face. "Whoa, your face is freaking warm.", I giggled. I left to his room, slowly opened the dresser. I reached for my phone, "This is so embarrassing.", I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. I finally got my phone, and quickly shut it. When I got out, Jack was holding in his laughter, "Go ahead laugh.", suddenly he burst into laughter. "Are you done? I want to go to the park.", he stopped laughing, "S-sorry." he said breathless. We got out the door, and began walking to the park.
*Jack pov
We didn't talk much on the way to the park, we just kind of silently walked and stared at the sidewalk. I found a bench and we sat next to each other. (yn) looked so shy, she still wouldn't speak. "So this is a bit awkward.", I said, "Not as awkward as having to look in your undies for my phone.", I laughed again, "Really Jack?", her phone rang, the smile went away, "What is it?", "Jack we..we have to go." she stood up, but I grabbed her wrist, "Wait!", "Jack, he wants me to go back.", I sat her down, "Can't you stay a while longer?", she looked at her shoes, "No, I..it's...it's complicated.", she rubbed her arm, "Are you afraid he would hurt you?", she stared at me, "How...", she kept petting her arm. I lifted her sleeve , she had an even bigger bruise, "What? Did he hit you?", "No, I did that.", "You could not have done that! Is that why you're afraid of Greg?", "I can't...", "You are strong, you can't let him treat you like that." she had tears, "Don't cry." I felt as if I really screwed this up, "Jack...", she wrapped her arms around me, "Thank you.", she whispered, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt like we would never let go. When I opened my eyes, I could see Greg standing really mad, "(yn) I thought I told you to go to the house!", she quickly turned, "Greg, I'm sorry I thought that-", "That you would stay with this guy? Please, he isn't worth it.", "Excuse me!", I yelled, he grabbed her arm and pulled her away, "You're hurting me.", I heard her say, "Leave her alone, don't you see you're hurting her arm?", I said in anger, "I don't care, and it's none of your business!", "Yes it is! (yn) is my friend and I care about her and she cares about me, too.", "Is that true, (yn)?!", she turned from him to me, she was terrified to answer, "Well?" he shook her, (yn) kept her head down. Then they just left. I was alone in the park, "I should get home soon.", but I just needed some Starbucks again.
*Your pov
Greg seemed mad, I didn't do anything bad. "Greg, you are hurting my arm.", he didn't care we kept walking home. I stopped, "Keep walking.", "No." I said firmly, "You listen to me.", "Why if all you do is hit me!", he pulled me, "You don't even know what's gonna happen." he smirked and kept walking. As soon as we arrived he grabbed me and pushed me on the floor, "Do you like Jack?", he asked, "N-no." I looked up at him. "Don't lie to me bitch!", "I...", I couldn't speak, "Tell me the truth, do you like Jack or not?!", he pulled me up, "Tell me, (yn).", I looked away, "Tell me now!", "Yes! Okay, I kind of may like him, so what? He is just a friend and he doesn't hit me!" Greg looks at me and pushes me to the ground again, Jack's hat fell off. I must have forgotten to give it back, as I reached to get it Greg got it first, "This isn't yours.", "Yeah, I forgot to give it back to Jack." I took it away from Greg and held it tight to my chest. "I'm going to my room.", he said, "Go hide, again.", I said, "I'm not hiding, okay. I just like getting away from you.", "Wow, me too. I feel free when I'm away from you. Not afraid.", I said, Greg glared at me, "You're not allowed to leave this house.", "You can't make me!", "I can hurt you in so many ways.", he grabbed my waist. Not again, I pushed him, "I can do what I want.", "He doesn't like you. You're nothing.", I had tears, "No!", I pushed Greg as hard as I could and as away and ran out the apartment.