8

*Your pov
I cleaned as fast as I could before Greg came back, the door opened. "So you are cheating on me." Greg grabbed my arm with the bruise really tight, "Ow, you're hurting my arm.", I could see he didn't care, "You told him?!" he threw me on the floor, "I had to tell him what you did to me, you sick-" I was interrupted by a slap, "You do know everything I can do, I could kill you if I wanted to, right now." he smiled, "But that would be a waste." he sat next to me on the floor, "I'm sorry, baby.", he said, "It's too late for your sorry.", he looked mad, "Do you want me to hit you?", "No.", "Well then.", he kissed me and took off his shirt, "Stop!" I was crying now, "It will all be over soon if you...", he kissed my neck, remembering what he did made me mad, I was not going to let it happen again. I kicked him in his area, "Shit!" he yelled and I had a chance to leave. As I was about to get up he grabbed my ankle, and dragged me. "Let go!" I struggled to get out of his grasp. He put me in my room. "Bitch, I-", his phone rang, he checked it. "You're lucky that they called me.", "Good leave!", he came to me, "If you tell that, Jack, I will come here and finish what I started.", I glared at him. "I don't want you here, get what you need and go sleep somewhere else!", "But-" he hit me again, "Don't talk back! I need this apartment for something, so good luck finding someone who cares enough to take you in. After all, you are worthless.", "Jack doesnt think so." I said, "That's because he feels bad for you.", I thought about that. "Now get out!" he said, "No!" I yelled. He yanked my hair and pulled me to the door. He threw me out, I would have fallen if it wasn't for the arms that caught my waist. I looked up, Jack. "Whoa, are you okay?", Jack asked, I had tears. I was happy Jack was here, "What happened in there?", he asked. I looked at my apartment, "Greg kicked me out.", Jack hugged me. "Do you want to come to my place?", I nodded.
We walked in, and he sat me down on the couch next to him, I felt still afraid of what Greg said. God I hate him. "(yn) what happened?", "He...threw me on the floor and tried to...", I couldn't finish, "What?!", he yelled, "But I kicked him. And Greg grabbed my foot and dragged me to the room.", Jack was quiet. "Did he do anything else?", I decided not to tell him how Greg hit me.
*Jack pov
"Did he do anything else?", I asked, "No." she replied. "Why can't you break up with him?", "Jack...", "I care so much about you.", "Jack I just..." she could not speak, I put my hand on her chin to lift her head, she blushed. I leaned closer, "I really care.", "I..." and I kissed her soft lips. She seemed so shy, but she put her hands on my shoulders and kissed back.
*Your pov
Jack kissed me, and it was not a dream. It seemed like it would never stop, I kissed back. My hands were on his shoulders, I couldn't stop. He held my waist closer. All of a sudden, we fell off the couch. "Umm, sorry, I'll get off." I said. I giggled as I got off of Jack. I blushed. "Sorry I kissed you, that was nothing." he said, really our kiss was nothing? "Oh, yeah.", I replied with a fake smile, "Do you want to watch a movie?", he asked, "Yeah, what movie?", "A horror movie.", he said, "Sure I'll make popcorn." I left to the kitchen and made the popcorn.
*Jack pov
Geez Jack you couldn't make things more awkward. But I thought it would be less like this. So what movie should we watch, The Ring, uhh... Scream, here we go Paranormal Activity. It's alright, I guess. I walked to the kitchen to check on (yn), the previews were on so there was plenty of time. "The popcorn is almost ready.", she said as she grabbed a bowl from the cabnet. "Do you think one bag is gonna last through the whole movie?" she asked me, "Probably should make one more." as I reached for the bag, (yn) was reaching for it too and our hands met. "Sorry.", I said, "Don't be you didn't do anything bad." she looked and me with her sparkly eyes.
We got the two bags of popcorn and put them in the bowl, "Jack, I need to tell you something.", I looked towards her, "Yeah?", "Nothing, nevermind.", "Are you sure?" she nodded. We ran to the couch as the movie began, why can't you open up to me, (yn)?
During the movie, (yn) would get scared and cover her eyes. It was 3 of the morning, the movie was too long. "Jack, I'm sleepy.", she yawned, "Me too.", she suddenly falls on my lap. (yn) must have passed out, she sleeps early. I could hear her mutter, "What did you say,(yn)?" I whispered in her ear, "Jack...", she said, "Jack..it was nothing to you.", "What?", she turned facing my belly, she is so close, "The...kiss we shared." she mumbled, I blushed, "Would you like one?", she didn't reply, just cutely yawned.
The movie ended, I pulled her closer to my chest. She curled up, and I hugged tight. "I love you." I whispered in her ear. Softly, I kissed her head, "Me too.." she mumbled, I stayed quiet. The couch was uncomfortable, so I carried (yn) to my bed. "Jack...", "Shh, go back to sleep." I gently sent her down and let her head go on a pillow. I took off my shirt and layed next to her. She turned around, her face was an inch away from mine. I held her hand, and she put her head on my chest. "Goodnight." I slept.
*Your pov
I woke up a little, I could tell Jack was carrying me, "Jack..." I said, "Shh, go back to sleep." he said softly. He put me on the bed and my head on a pillow. I opened my eyes, barely saw anything. But I did see Jack take off his shirt, so awkward. He walked to me and layed down. I purposely turned around, I felt so safe. I could feel Jack grab my hand. I moved my head to his bare chest which was so warm. "Goodnight." I heard Jack say as I slowly drifted to sleep again.
In the morning, I slowly opened my eyes. My hand was empty, Jack wasn't in the room. I looked around, the bedside table had a note and starbucks, ' Dear (yn), I went to get Starbucks and came back, you are still sleeping. Im recording in the other room, so enjoy your coffee. PS what were you dreaming about? ;-) Love, Jackaroony ' hmm, must be recording for his YouTube channel. I look at his dresser, a coffee with a little heart. "What time is it?", I looked around for my phone, "Jack must have hidden it.", silly man. I open the door and hear Jack yelling. I tippy-toe to the room where Jack is recording. I quietly open the door. He was playing a horror game, I can tell because of the atmosphere on the screen. "Shit!" he yelled, I walk in the room. Gently, I tap his shoulder, "Jack?", I asked, but he screamed and pounced on me. I was pinned down, "Jack?", "Oh, it's just you!" he got off me. We were sitting on the floor now, "You scared the shit out of me!", I giggled, "Sorry, its just that I'm looking for my phone, and you usually take my phone." he smiled, "Yeah, I hid your phone.", he said while scratching the back of his head, "Where is it Jack?" he stood up, "Lets get off the floor." I grabbed his arm and he pulled me up, I almost fell but he got me in time. "Umm, I need to get back to recording.", I looked away, "Sorry guys, my friend kind of spooked me.", "Where's my phone?" I giggled, "Oh, somewhere and if I tell you, you won't be too happy.", he began to laugh. I left as soon as he began to speak again, he needs space to record. It gives me time to search, "Where would be a place I wouldn't like?", I thought but could not find a place I dislike. I looked in the kitchen, "I don't think he would hide here. Probably not in the living room." I thought, "If I want to find it I have to think like Jack." I went to his room. Ooh, I put on his hat, "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies!", I mimicked Jack, "Okay where would the boss hide a phone? More importantly, how do I find it. "I'll grab his phone and call mine, follow the ringtone sound and I will find it! Great job!" I thought to myself. But the real question was how was I gonna get his phone? That was the hardest question, and I need my phone, not to check the time but to not leave it in the place it is for a long time. If Jack said I wouldn't like. "What if...I..no that won't work right.", these ideas would not work right, the worst part is his phone is in his pocket! How was I supposed to get it? I thought and thought until I got an idea, it was embarassing but I didn't have any other choice. I walked to the room where Jack was, "Jack?", he turned to face me, "Hey.", "Am I interrupting your video?", "No, I'm just editing. Are you wearing my hat?", I looked up, "Yeah, I kind thought it was cute." I giggled.
*Jack pov
God, she laughed so adorable. "You look pretty in it.", she blushed, "Well, do you need anything?" I asked, "Actually, yes.", she replied, I could tell she looked embarrassed, "What is it?", she walked to me, "It's kind of..." she could not finish her sentence, "Go on, does it have to do with Greg?", "No.", she was blushing, she had something behind her back, "What do ya have there?", I asked, "Nothing.", she replied, "(yn), I'm not dumb, what do you have there? Hand it to me." I said "Fine, but I don't need it.", she handed me a feather, "Seriously?", I looked up, she had a little smile, "What are you doing?", she came closer, "Tickles." she jumped on me and tickled me, "Stop!", she grabbed my hands and pinned me to the floor, "What are you...", "Jack." her hand lowered to my belt, "(yn)?" she leaned closer, "Got your phone.", she whispered in my ear as she jumped off and ran to the kitchen. "(yn)!" I chased her,(yn) ran around in the kitchen.
*Your pov
I used Jack's phone to call mine, "Give it back.", he said, it was dialing. I heard my phone, it was coming from Jack's room, "Hey!", I put my hand away from Jack, "What are ya doing?", "I finding my phone.", I heard it coming from the dresser. "Is it in here?", "No, don't open it.", "Why?", "Because you won't like it.", I reached for the knob of the dresser and pulled it open. I looked inside and saw Jack's boxers and underpants, I got burning red. "I told you, you wouldn't like it.", "You put my phone in there?", he nodded, "Really?", he just laughed, I shut the dresser and left the room. The living room was boring, Jack went back to his editing, and I really am embarrassed to look in the dresser. I wish Jack would have kissed me again, I wish he would tell me if he truly loves me in my face, but that kiss was nothing to him and he must have a gal on his mind already. I walked to the bathroom mirror, "Look at me, why would he like me?" I thought, "The hat doesn't make me look cute, maybe he feels bad for me, like how Greg said.", tears fell off my cheeks, do I really love Jack? "(yn) where are you?", I heard Jack calling me, I quickly wiped my tears, "Yeah, I'm in the bathroom."