3

Jack and I walked to Starbucks, "So how ya liking college so far?", "Okay, I guess.", "I'm sure you'll like it.", "Jack, you do know I have only been here one day so I really can't judge.", he laughed, "You are right." As I walked with Jack I felt like the other men were staring at me as if they were gonna hurt me. I was afraid.

*Jack pov
I guess Starbucks is a few blocks away, I looked down at (yn), she seemed scared. "(yn), are you alright?", I asked her, "Yeah.", her (ec) eyes sparkled in the light, "I'm fine just a bit uncomfortable.", "Why?" I asked her but her eyes seemed to have gotten a bit watery, I realized that there were a lot of men looking at us. But not me, "Is it because the guys are staring at you?" she nodded, "Don't worry they can't hurt you.", I put arm around her to make her feel a bit reassured. We finally arrived at Starbucks, the trip seemed longer than before.
*Your pov
When we finally arrived Jack opened the door for me, "Ladies first." he said, "Why, thank you, good sir." I said with a giggle as we entered. "So what do you want to get, I'll pay." Jack said, "No Jack I feel bad to make you pay." I really thought he was my friend and I don't want him to pay. "No I'm okay don't feel bad." he said, "Are you sure?" I asked, Jack nodded.
We got our drinks and sat outside on chairs at a table, "This is so delicious and very warm." I said as I took a sip. "Yeah, I like coming here because it's so quiet and peaceful.", I looked at him, Jack didn't seem so bad. No, I can't let it happen again, I lost my trust. My phone buzzed, it was Greg.
Greg: have you cleaned your house yet? Im not gonna go until probably tomarrow im quite busy with stuff.
Stupid Greg. I put my phone down and sipped my drink again, "Who was it?", "No one." I replied. "(yn) I have to go to the bathroom, I will be back.", "Okay, Jack." he left to the restroom.
I looked at my phone to see if any news on instagram, but of course everyone is plain boring. I noticed two guys were looking at me. One of them walked over to me. "Hey.", I didn't want to respond. He took my phone, "Hey, give it to me!", he did the same as what Jack did, he was taller so I couldn't reach. I finally grabbed it. He sat next to me, "You know, you're pretty cute." he wrapped his arm around my waist, "Stop it.", "You are even more cuter when you play hard to get." he put his other hand on my face, and he pulled me toward him, "Stop." I moved my face, "Oh, come on babe, one little kiss.", "No! And I'm not your babe." I tried to push him away, "Stop! Leave her alone!" Jack came back.
Jack pov
"Why?", the guy said, "Because if you don't I'm gonna make ya!", the guy looked at me and kissed (yn). I felt anger, "What are you gonna do now, lepercon?", I clenched my fists, I could tell (yn) was afraid. I socked the guy in his nose and he fell down. "Shit!", "Go tell your mommy." I said. He ran away like a true coward. "(yn) are you okay?", she just nodded. I could see she was scared, if some random guy just comes over here and kisses her, then there is a reason to be afraid. "You want to go now?", "Sure" she responded.
*Your pov
Jack is so kind, he helped me from that dumbass. We walked to our apartments, but still blocks away. "So how is Greg?", Jack asked, "Okay, he says he's gonna come tomorrow so I'm alone." I said while looking at the sidewalk. "You wanna sleep over?", he asked, "No but thanks anyways." he nudged my shoulder playfully, "Ouch!", I yelped, "Did I hurt you?", he hit me where I had a bruise from Greg, "No you just hit me on a bruise, I wasn't paying attention and hit my shoulder into a chair, I'm dumb.", he chuckled slightly. As soon as we arrived, I went to my apartment, "Do you want to come and hang out.", "Sorry but I'm a bit tried.", "Oh, alrighty." he said, he shut the door. I got a text from Jack
Jack: Goodnight gorgeous (╯3╰)
Me: Goodnight ^ω^
I fell asleep in my clothes, while holding my phone in my chest.