Chapter-7

I woke up as the rays of sun light hit my face.I quickly freshened myself up and dressed my hands up.

After the shower i quickly did my breakfast and was about to leave when my mom stopped me saying

"Dear,I am really sorry for whatever happened yesterday.I should have told you before about it and if you are uncomfortable about the marriage i am definitely ready to cancel it.I do love you dear."

I paused a while before I spoke

"Its ok mom,I am not here to kill your happiness .I understand You have already sacrificed so much.and about keeping it secret from me definitely you might have your reasons."

I said and quickly paced out to reach the school.

Pheww!! I reached the school but earlier than i expected so i went in my class plugging my earphone in.

After enjoying my songs for good 20 mins i felt a tap on my shoulder only to see a middle schooler standing infront of me with a letter

He handed it to me and ran back.

The letter read

"Come meet us at rooftop."

I frowned and thought of following since i well knew it could be none another than my bullies.So instead of making a scene i simply went.

AT THE ROOFTOP

As expected i saw BTS but not only them but even Straykids and Blackpink!?Wait did i say blackpink!Why!?Are they also with them!

Jin:So you came....
I nodded and motioned them the talk .
Jimin:Lets get straight to the point
Minho:We don't want you both in our family.
Felix:So cancel this wedding
Y/N:No.Never.
I spoke boldly

Atlast I thought I can't be so selfish to ruin her happiness.I might not talk but I saw her change after a long time.

Taehyung:If so don't expect us to be nice .Your time starts now.We are giving you today.After that by each passing minute treatment would become worser with you.

He spat.

Y/N nodded and left

BTS, BLACKPINK,Stray Kids POV:

*sighs*

Only if she knew it was for her betterment.

Y/N POV:
No,Never.No matter what they do to me,I won't back off.Not at all.I will cry off and be depressed again but won't make myself feel burden on her.

The rest of the Day went smooth like water but my heart kept pounding whenever I thought about the incident.

I kept lost the whole day.