Chapter-20

Author pov:
We were tired as hell.Those girls were fucking stubborn.Currently they are unconscious bcs of exhaustion.
Well our torture isn't that easy to pass tho.

Suga:Jungkook.
Jungkook nodded knowing what to do.

Mia's POV:
*Splash*
I woke up with a shock due to reflexes as water was splashed over me.

I groaned.
As I tried opening up my eyes I,I barely could see anything bcz of blurry vision.As I adjusted my vision according to the room I saw BTS standing in front with their usual cold mask on.I tried to move but shit the whole body hurts.

Author POV:
Jimin came up to her with a knife in his hand and softly began stroking her face with it.I would lie if I didn't say they all were in kinda psychopathic stage.

Jimin: babygirl ,you did something to Y/N ,didn't you?

Mia:she deserved it.
She spat.
Dark aura surrounded evryone now.
This time Jimin turned the knife's blad to her face and continued stroking.
Jimin:Babygirl don't you deserve it.
Mia:ahhhhhh-
RM:What you have to do with her huh?
Mia:She!?She deserves it for evrything she has got since middle school.

That's it .Taehyung gave her tight slap on her face causing her to faint back.
Jin:Tae,tell the gaurds to leave them to their houses.They have got enough for what they did.Make sure that they aren't seen in city with these sluts as well.

Suga:Now,I guess it's already 2 am we should go sleep.We can investigate More about the planning against THEM,later.

With that being exhausted they all went to sleep.

Y/N POV:
I was sitting on the bed looking at the glistening moon with my teary eyes.I hate it.I left that mess in past.Is it thst necessary to get in?

Author POV:
Since middle school Y/N was learning coding which developed her into a great hacker.She won against many grt hackers and turned impossible to possible by break the 6 layer firewall of Google.
It was enough to show her talent.This single task took almost 35 years of a renowned hacker but still unsuccessful but she cracked it open in just short period of 2 months.
It was enough for her to attract attention.Since she was being homeschooled she began taking part under missions.This explains why Y/N already knew Mister Kim when she went to meet him.However she left it when she was 15 because of suspection of her family being in danger.
Talking about why she doesn't fight back for being bullied,Despite being a trained martial artist the reason is that she is obliged not to use those dangerous moves in her life except the missions as she promised Rui not to use those techniques in real life as they could be life takin.

Y/N POV:
I don't want to return to the mess.She said as a tear rolled down.

*Flashback*

???:Agent
k.....

Y/N:What do you want agent G.

Agent G:You are needed K.Its a really important case.

Y/N:I think I well explained before leaving this.

Agent G:It's important case Y/N-
She glared at him
Agent G:I mean K.

Y/n:No.

Agent G:You sure?Bcz your family is in danger.
Her knitted brows now loosened.Family was a sensitive topic for her.
He pulled out something from his pocket and pushed it froward toward her.She took it without looking at him still staring at the night lights.

Agent G:Details will keep transferring to you time to time.Good luck.

*Flashback ends*
Why the life is so miserable for me?Everyone is happy where is mine happiness huh?I said.I miss her alot.Really badly.She always used to comfort me like a sister.People think of me as foolish being after Rui and not making new frinds but the real value of frnd only that person can know who had a true and single friend.
Aish the bandages are still on.bruh.

I am tired of my life.as i wad about to sleep It got in my mind that i totally forgot to take my pills so I went up to the jar to see no water .So i sneaked down the kitchen to have some water.

Jungkook POV:
I just came down to grab some banana milk when j saa the lights are already open.As i peeked in I saw Y/N with some medicines in her hands.I shrugged thinking that it would be one of the medications but still it was suspicious bcz she wasn't prescribed any pill to take before or after dinner .
Soon she went back and I was as usual hidden behind the sofa so that she doesn't notice.
I quickly sneaked into the kitchen and was going back when something came under my foot.
It was Her pills I guess.I kept it in my pocket quietly bcz I was still curious about what she is taking.

I went back to the room and retired to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Hey aliens!

You guys are fine?Comment up!Hows the story' going?Vote if you like it comment down too your opinions

You guys are fine?
Comment up!
Hows the story' going?Vote if you like it comment down too your opinions.Tysm!!💜
Borahae 💜💜💜