Chapter-42

I threw myself in the couch being tired till death.It was a long day.I simply closed my eyes and rested for few good mins when I felt someone squishing my cheeks.I opened my eyes to see hoseok oppa with a smile on his face.I smiled and sat straight.

Jhope:I hope you didn't get much bothered by our talk with skz.Did you?

He asked softly while taking a seat on the couch.
I looked around to see if anyone else was there or not ,well I guess everyone went into their room and it's just me and hobi oppa here.

I sighed and spoke

Y/n: Not much oppa.

He nodded understanding.

Jhope:Y/n-ah like us ,it will also take time for them to accept you and welcome you.Till then I expect some patience from you.I hope you understand that.

Y/n:Yes oppa i understand don't worry.

I said leaning back at the couch and relaxing my nerves once again.I felt him ruffling my hairs and going upstairs.I just layed there with eyes closed thinking nothing.

Author pov:

Sitting like that when she fell asleep she didn't notice.The door bell rang gaining members attention.

Jin:Jimin!Go and see who is up!

Jin shouted from his room.

Jimin:Why me Hyungg?Last time also I went.

He shouted back.

Jin:JIMINNN!

He shouted in a threatening tone.

Jimin just mumbled and left to open the door.

Jimin pov:
Ah cmon!Why is it always me who has to open the door Moreover he could have said to y/n she is the youngest.Bleh!
Let the day come.I will take revenge for all the services I am being forced for.

*Door bell rings once again*

Jimin:YAHHH!AM COMING STOP BREAKING THE BELL!

I shouted jumping halfway the staircase to the ground.

I opened the door which revealed

Straykids.

Felix:Yo bro!What took you so long to come huh?

Author pov:

Seeing them ,Jimin was there boiling in anger bcz they already have the keys still they chose to ring the doorbell ultimately disturbing his agreement that he was making with the chairs.

He made a Disguisted face and then spoke

Jimin: Welcome!It was just you who was left to come!