Chapter-12

Y/N POV:

I came back to my room as my temper took over me.One moment they bully me like there is no tomorrow and in other moment they act like they are overprotective.Pftt total psychopaths.

I freshened myself up and started doing my homework

Namjoon POV:

She is indeed right, there was no need for us to act overprotective for her but why this feeling!?

I sighed and went to do my work.

TIMESKIP

Y/N POV:

Its already evening and i am done with homework

*Yawn*

It was alot but still i don't wish to go down but i am here really bored here.Why not let's stroll in the garden.

I went down in the garden and saw many beautiful flowers there

I went down in the garden and saw many beautiful flowers there.The evening sunlight was glistening over the grass making the garden look more beautiful.As i was walking through garden something caught my eyes well it was Lavender flowers.It were rui's favourite.A few were fallen down so i picked it up and sat on the grass staring at it.

Flashback

Me and Rui were strolling together while giggling and it would be a lie if i didn't say that our friendship was what made everyone jealous.This unbreakable bond made everyone wanting to have like us.

This unbreakable bond made everyone wanting to have like us

We came to my favourite park.

Rui:Ayo Y/N can you guess my favourite flower!?

Y/N:Aish unnie i bet it's lavender bcz you have always loved purple so much.

Rui:You know me so well dont you!?

Y/N:Afcoarse unnie you are like my soulmate and sister.Always there for me.

Rui:Dear make some more friends.I wont be there for you everyti-

Y/N:Dare say that again and you are doomed.Run unnie run.