Chapter-41

My face grew pale.
I simply lowered my head.

She came in panic and started touching my face and hairs to ensure if I were fine.

Mom:D-dear p-pls forgive m-me.Pls forgive me.Can you?

She said as her face was covered with the tears.

She sighed not wanting her to plead anymore.

Y/n:It's fine ,don't worry.......Miss choi..

A lump formed in lady's throat seeing her daughter acting totally strange wuth her as if they just met today the first time.

Mom:Y-Y/n a-m your mo-m.

Y/n:No its fine miss choi if you feel ashamed to call me as a daughter then it's fine!It doesn't matter anyways.
She said lowering her head.

Mom:U-uh .

She sighed with a heavy heart knowing after all it was her who brought her to the position of  calling her my her name.

Others didn't spoke a word knowing there is no use of them to speak in Between a mother-daughter fight.They won't ever be able to resolve it.

The maknaes entered the house and the elders as well a while after sighing they can't do anything about their broken family situation.
They simply motioned dahyun to leave as they can't let her in the house in this situation.
The members and y/n started to prepare for the school as they can't really skip the school in order to handle up the activities by the rivals in the school.

Time skip to 2Hours later:
Y/n pov:
The dawn has already broken and am already ready for school sitting in the edge of the bed.I am still upset and can't get over mom's behaviour.Ik I hurted her way too much by calling her by her name but she also needs to know how it feels everytime she says something like that.
Sitting on the bed i facepalmed myself thinking of what all has been really happening.Where it all started and where have we even reached.

I sighed looking at the window which presented a beautiful view of the rising sun.
I was about to go downstairs fir breakfast when my phone beeped causing me to look back.
I irritatedly took the phone and slid the cover which revealed a text from an unknown no.

                         +82 xxxxxxxxxx

???:Hi sweetie

                              Y/N:Who the fuck is this?

???:Get ready.

                           Y/N:Care to introduce-_-?

???:The aim of your dear gun.

                                Y/n: ........