Chapter-33

Booo!I came out of the detention room with Dahyun all sick and tired of these 1.5 hrs.
We 4 went out expecting an empty hallway but waah ,brotherhood comes here.There were rest BTS members waiting for them specifically I guess.
DAHYUN: Wait!Why are you going with them?
Y/N:well because they are brothers. sorry, I mean step.
And her face went to this after listening this:

And her face went to this  after listening this:

DAHYUN:You should be kidding me.
Y/N:No I am not.
DAHYUN:-_- I will kill you for sure for this.
Y/n:lets see.
I said non -chalantly.

RM:Lets go.
RM said as we reached near the memebers.
Y/N:Uh wait!DAHYUN is also coming with us.
I said stopping him.

Jungkook:Why?
He asked raising his brow showing complete disapproval of the proposal.
Y/N:We have a project to do.
Jungkook:No way this Monkey is coming to the house!!!!
DAHYUN:Yaaah who do you think you are to call me that huh you coconut head?
While saying this she took the hold of his hairs.in return he also grabbed hers.They both were fightin with each other like giant bullls.
And we were there standing understanding what is happening.
Jungkook:You bitch!Leavvveeee mee!
Dahyun:Firstly you ass hole!Leave meeee!!
They kept bickering with each other for next good 10 mins.Suddenlt they stopped and looked at us.

Y/n:Done?
We said making -_- face.
They both left each other glaring.Jungkook whose shirt now was almost torn in this sumo fight while there was DAHYUN whose bun was open,hair pin lying on the floor.
They followed us to the car and I sat between Jungkook and DAHYUN but the staring Competition never ended.

Timeskip to House:
We came in and told DAHYUN to come with me to my room rather than sitting with those chickens.As we reached in,we dropped ourselevs ourselves to the bed and relaxed a bit.
After a few seconds I opened my eyes and jolted up to go refresh myself as Dahyun also got up and starting taking out the things needed.I handed her a pair of comfortable clothes to make her feel comfortable and went downstairs to grab some snacks for both of us.

As I went in downstairs I found all of them watching tv so I quickly slipped into the kitchen grabbed some chips etc and starting going back to my room.
As I was going back I heard a voice from the living room:
"Y/n-ah pls give us some as well"
I knew it was Jimin so I shouted back
"Am not your servant.Come and have by yourself.God gave you two small hands."
Jimin:Y/n-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!I can't hear you
Y/n:ugh he will keep irritating like this if I won't give.
I grabbed one of the packets and threw it at him.
Jimin:Thank you love you lill siso!!

Y/N:Hate you too!
I said making disguisted face and crawled back upstairs .
As I opened the door I met my eyes with something unexpected.

There was DAHYUN and Tannie cuddling with each other in the bed and probably DAHYUN slept like that out if tiredness and Tannie was licking all over .
I giggled and slowly went towards her and blew in her ears to tease her.
DAHYUN:AHHHHHHHHHHHH
DAHYUN shouted out of fear and there was me on the floor laughing hard seeing her reaction.She seemed quite angry but as she saw me laughing her eyes turned soft.idk I laughed after such a long time bcz of her.I was really thankful to her for coming into my life as an angel and making it a better place for me.