Chapter-40

Listen the track above while reading.

???:Stop !

They both looked back to see BTS and the members standing there.

Dahyun:w-why are you guys here?

Dahyun asked In fear hoping they didn't hear anything

Suga:We are here to take y/n back and if you are wondering if we heard or not we did.Btw we already knew it who you were.Didnt take us time to figure out after exposure of HAN Rui.
He said glaring at her maintaining a poker face.

Her throat grew dry upon the fact they already knew her.This won't do any good but add may be more fuel to the upcoming danger .
She gathered up the courage and spoke

Dahyun:That still doens't answer my question.Why are guys basically here after dumping her h-uh?

Jin:We didn't dump her ok!?It's natural' for a parent to get worried for your kind information if they come to know that their child is involved in such works.

He said sharply almost yelling at her.

Dahyun:STILL!YOU GUYS LEFT HER LIKE THAT!?UK IF I DIDNT COME SHE COULD HAVE JUMPED FROM HERE?THEN WHO WAS TO BLAME!

This made everyone's heartbeat faster especially taehyung.

He stepped forward towards yn but dahyun came In between.

Dahyun:No! stay away from her!you guys don't deserve her .

She said glaring at him.

Taehyung:y-y/nah

He spoke teary.

Y/n didn't speak anything just turned her face to the other side not wanting to face anyone.Not atleast after what happened with her.

Taehyung:Y-Y/nah it's me y-your o-ppa.Tete.
he said in a breaking voice.

Y/n:W-ho tete?I don't know any tete.

She spoke In a plain tone still facing towards other side.

Taehyung:S-see this

He said showing a small sparkling stone which she was quite fond of looking at since her birth.Being small she could forget everything but not the stone.It was special and unique one.How can she even.

Her eyes once again sparkled with tears upon the things that were unveiling to her today.
That stone wasn't a thing to be found evrywhere it was a rare one which their father gifted to their mother but it was further gifted to her children by her.

Y/n:o-ppa?!
She said slowing looking up at him to see him standing with his arms open calling her .
She ran coming forward to taehyung and Hugged him the tightest not wanting him to leave at any cost.

Y/n:o-ppa!W-hat happened to mom and d-ad?
She asked sobbing slightly.
He just closed his eyes tightly,letting out a shaky breathe and patted her hair slightly and she probably got her answer as she sobbed harder.

Dahyun was there staring at them silently while smiling.

"Finally she got her oppa back.Her search ends for what she went into this mess."

She mumbled slowly as she wiped her tears back.

She didn't realised as saw herself getting engulfed into a group hug.
Everyone hugged together,smiling under the bright shine of the stars.
But

There was another car on the opposite side spying them , probably what we call an an evil eye.

They all stayed like that for good 5 mins and separated off.

Hope:Lets go now hmm?

He asked smiling at her.

She lowered her head causing him to fall in confusion.

Hope:What happened y/n?Now it's cleared.Right?

Y/n:but m-mom?

She said as she recollected the words her mom spat to her

"LEAVE THE DAMNED HOUSE Y/N"
was the only thing echoing her mind.

Jimin:Y/n-ahh
He cooed.
Everyone was shocked seeing this side of him.
You lifted your wet lashes to see him giving the warmest smile ever.
Jimin:Y/n-ah she didn't mean it ukr?She said all those out of anger.She just wanted to protect you and now is craving for you and to see your face.So lets go hmm.

It would be wrong saying that all this time all this incident happened y/n wasnt herself but any normal person with a bunch of emotions within herself and expressing it fully on the face rather than hiding it.This incident alone.Gave her a new birth.

She slowly nodded like a small child as Jungkook held her by her shoulders And brought her to car.

Suga:Ru-

She glared at him as he gulped

Suga:I mean Dahyun ,you too follow us.We still have some unfinished business.

She nodded knowing that one or the other way she will have to reveal herself.

As jungkook layed her on the backseat she snuggled towards the support of the seat feeling cold.Jungkook looked at emotionlessly but then pulled on a blanket over her which they always Keeep for long journeys.

The night seemed young and long.Many things resolved.No one knew that this phase of unveiling the secret would lead them to another life which they were gonna live tomorrow.

The sun already started breaking into the dawn and the sky was into blues.Fresh air was blowing and evryone was silent.Looking outside ,having a deliemma inside them which was pretty hard to resolve.
After a good drive of 20 pretty mins the car came to a halt.Everyone slowly reached outside the car stretching inhaling the fresh scent of the morning while looking at the bright sky.
Their thoughts were interrupted by a low voice of her poor mother yearning to see her daughter's face with whom she behaved like strangers

Mom:oh dear y/n-ah

Came out The panting mother in search of her daughter.
Y/n's face slowly turned pale seeing her mom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued!
Ayo aliens👀,
Fine right?

Here a sweet reader of mine created this playlist of all the songs used in my fanfic.You guys can check it out!👀
And yess!If you guys wanna connect to me elsewhere don't forget to tell.Am there on telegram.
I will tag her if i find her Idk it's hard for me to remember names😓😅
Playlist:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhS0QAjqJhd7MP3lJgeofKrjVTVXDtGTJ

By 123Roarr
Okay enjoy your sweet day aliens💜

By 123RoarrOkay enjoy your sweet day aliens💜

Idk if I posted here or not!😅