Chapter-39

Listen the track above while reading,

Y/n was walking totally blank on the side of the road while looking towards the footpath not having any clue about what all happened within a small span of 5 minutes she was still shocked of the fact how her mother treated her.

Y/N:Adopted? I already knew it mom but you didn't have to say it in front of everyone and stab my heart multiple Times.

She said smiling bitterly Through tears.

Y/n pov:
I felt so blank currently that nothing seemed clear in my mind. I was just walking like a soulless body tired of this life and sick of this world.
I kept on walking and walking.My eyes were blurring nothing seemed right or wrong. I just wanted to you end this shit and die.

I just nearby the rails of the rivers wanting my tears to drown into the river with my ownself.

Meanwhile at the mansion:
Author pov:
Everyone was still silent over whatever happened.They all were disappointed at minha did.

There was she,sobbing on the ground seeing her loved one Involved in all these things ,for whom she risked and put everything in her life at stake just to protect her from her father's ancient business and in her guilt of calling her adopted.Never in the life she thought it would turn out that she herself was working amongst the people she wanted to keep her far from .

Mr Kim:Minha stay strong.I understand your agony but we will try to bring her back hmm?

She just looked at the ground as her tears kept falling.

Jimin:M-mom w-why you called her a-adopted
he spoke in whispery tone.
Mom:Sh-she was adopted f-from D-daegu when she was just 1 and Sh-she is taehyung's si-sister.
She spoke making evryone's breathe hitched.

Jin:W-what but taehyung was with u-us f-from st-start.H-how?We don't remember having any sister.
Jin asked shocked.

Mr Kim:I-its true he was my frnds son but in d-due to sudden attack from his fathers enemy he was killed along with his mother where I took taehyung with me and she was took over by his grandma but I guess she died protecting her cuz her body was never found after.

Minha:and that's when I found y/n .

They said sighing.

Taehyung who's breathe was all hitched listening to all this fell onto the ground on his knees.He almost found his sister and again lost her.He was feeling so broken inside.Again her past replayed in his mind reminding him of how he wasn't there even a single time to protect his sister.Not that he even treated her like any trash.The guilt he was already in sank him more into that after listening this.
Tears began to fall off his eyes.It surprised everyone cuz he never cried after coming to that mansion ,atleast not infront of anyone.

Taehyung:M-my s-sister y-y/nah!!!
He said sobbing hard as he fell towards the ground and curled himself out of all the guilt he was having.
His brothers just couldn't help seeing their siblings and family seeing them this broke.

It just broke everyone so so much.All they wished to do was bring y/n back,and protect her the best they could and to bring their family back which was now more broken than ever.

Jin:M-mom ,D-dad I am going to find Y/N you guys stay here.
He said brushing off the only tear that came out of his eyes seeing his younger in this condition.
Jin turned toward the door when he heard a collective voice from his brothers
We are also coming!
He smiled seeing how well they grew up.Maturity was clearly visible In them with this single sentence.Jin felt like a proud brother.

Meanwhile y/n pov:
There was barely anyone around at that time I stood up on the railing ready to throw myself in the shimmery water of the beautiful river which always heard my each and every happy or sad moment.

Author pov:

"Rui!am coming to you!"
She said as she closed her eyes spreading her arms and inhaling the fresh scent of the soil ready to meet her friend who was probably resting in heaven right now.As she was about to throw herself back someone held her hands causing her to fall forwards instead backwards.

Who is it?
.

.

.

Y/n:Ah!Dahyun leave me!!Let me leave this life!I am fucking tired I am better going to end my life and enjoy my time with Rui and my dead appa and Eomma.Atleast they won't abandon me like them.I WANT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD!LET ME GO-

She said as her tears bursted out.

Dahyun:SHUT UP Y/N!!RUI IS NOT DEAD RUI WAS NEVER DEAD SHE IS ALIVEEE!I AM RUI!

Silence took over the place

Y/n:R-Rui?H-how c-can I belive you when I myself saw ger b-urried huh?and your f-face?It isn't the same.

Dahyun:Agent G helped me survive.i was just made to fake my death so I can get away from the suspicion of our common enemy.And about face it's all surgery.

Y/n:w-which m-means you were also involved?

Dahyun: Yes i was always.I was the one who worked behind you and with you secretly but we never saw each other.

Hearing this y/n start crying hard as she hugged dahyun.

Y/n:R-ruii they all were s-so bad with me when you weren't there.They all made me suffer for nothing.M-mom called me adopted and t-told-

Dahyun:shh!I am here now!Calm down baby!No one is leaving you hmm?
For now let's go to my house.
She said smiling gently as y/n nodded like a child.As they turned to Dahyun's car to go they heard a voice.

???:WAIT!

.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED!
How was the chapter aliens?Do you like being called aliens or should I change your name!😊
I wish to complete this book within this month before my bday!As my surprise for you guys is ready;💜
Kindly look forward to it,If I said it took effort it really did took 2 hrs evryday from each day of my holiday:).

Enjoy the day💜

Few questions to be cleared.

If dahyun was Rui how are jungkook and dahyun enemies since middle school?
-That is bcz as soon as she was done with surgery she joined a different school same as jk.Where she completely changed her identity.

Any other?