Chapter-36

Previously
Suga:It's simple.It's all connected.But the
interesting thing being found is I just checked up some files regarding Han Rui, having discovered her earlier.Her legal death certificate and Death ceremony pics are there but the strange thing is the grave is no longer present.What does it mean to you guys?
Suga spoke up leaving evryone else in utter shock about the info he just revealed.

Continued
Taehyung:What do you mean hyung?

Suga:I mean that the graves have been cleared up for some constructional works. idk but we need to be really sure about evrything we are digging in.

RM:You mean to say that there are chances Rui is still alive?

Suga:May be or may be not.Depends upon the coffin is still present or not .

Everyone sighed Knowing not evrything is as transparent as it seems.Many a things are missing....Missing from this maze which will lead them them to somewhere they don't know.

Y/N pov:
Really?
"If he was acting like that all this time just for knowing my past he should have better asked that at first place.I think now he will feel better having not proved me gold digger or something."
I said staring at the the busy road whilst sitting on the the wooden chair,soaking in rain .The tears disappeared somehwere in the rain drops.I hate it.
I hate remembering the past .When I feel evrything is going to be good the past comes crashing all my hope down.I said bitterly smiling through my teary eyes.My throat was going dry out of the intense feelings i was feelings and it soon turned into sobs.
I just calmed my self down as the rain stopped and the cold wind started flowing.I was about to go home when the phone rang.

Aish fuck my phone,it also got wet.I hurriedly pulled out the phone from the pocket checking if it was alright.Thankfully it was.

"24"

I spoke seeing the no. Flashing on the screen.

"Hello?"

I spoke in a low tone.

Agent G:Be ready.The remaining files will be reaching you.its not far now.Time for this Mission is coming near.

As soon as he said that I recieved certain notification in my secret tracker indicating that the files already reached.

Y/N:Approx?

Agent G:No such information just be ready, you have 3 days to plan up and to be ready.Just after this it would be anytime soon.

Y/n:K.

I said hanging up the call.

Ooff this bitch life!Lets go back better.My mood is seriously off now.And now this.I rolled the eyes being Hella irritated from inside and started walking towards the mansion.
No offense but evryone was looking at me as if I was not a human but what.Oh definitely well bcz I am soaking wet-_-.

Timeskip to mansion:

I came in quietly ,it's pretty dark inside, just the living room's lights are on and the house seems quite silent. i was about to walk up the room when someone called me from living room

"Y/n-ah are you back?"

I looked from the side,it was taehyung .without any further words I simply walked off to my room,not wanting any talks.

Author pov:
Taehyung smiled sadly while looking at floor knowing it was all his mistake after all whereas his Hyungs patted his back saying it was fine.

In Y/N's room:

"Achooo!"
I sneezed while changing my clothes seems I caught cold.Eh.

I sat down on the bed wearing something warm with red nose.
I closed the doors and started working over the files which were sent to me earlier.
"W-wait!V,Agust d,Jinnie,Joon,Mochi t-hese names are similar.No lemme recheck.Oh comeone uplaod the photos now."

My hands started to tremble.Not wanting my fears to become true.

"Error"
Damn it!
He can't send a file properly.
*Coughs*
Damn! this cough!I furthur surfed in the file.

"Byun hwangjug"
Ok!So what they really want is that pendrive!?And want me to crack it?No, it's not that simple.
Ahh no pls I am not at all going there to that fuxking club just to get that pendrive.
Brrrrr! Lemme check whose order it is.

"Bangtan sonyendon?"
Why the heck is evrything sounding so similar.
Why would a big group like that would need our help?Oh no.the members will also be there.
Fucking shit!How will I even manage to get that thing.Ohkay calm your ass down y/n.Plan.You aren't alone there.The group will also be helping me.Calm down.

Meanwhile In the meeting room:

Jhope:Hyung! Tomorrow at sizzles club.

RM:Hying You are sure that the main one is going tomorrow itself?

Jhope:Yeah I am .

Taehyung:So who all will be present at the site.Will the agent be able to handle it by herself?

Suga:Presence of each one of us important she will merely be the way we can reach byun.

Jimin:So , Will she reveal herself?

RM:No she will be working secretly as always.Dont you remember the last time?

Jungkook:Yeah probably.Rumours are there that the "The Queen of the Dark" is back.

Jin:Lets just hope for a peaceful settlement.There will be a no. Of people.Each one of us need to be placed right.There are less chances she will come by herself probably she will be sending us files quite secretly and someone else will be coming instead of her.

Suga:Lets just hope all of it goes smoothly.Hyung,Have you informed dad?

Jin:Yes!He will be here with Mom by the time we are done with this mission.For now let's sleep.Its gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Yotado headquarters :

?????:Hahahahahah!Kim y/n!The Queen of dark!Hah!You played long dear!Now it's my turn ,wait and watch me ruin you!!
The dark chuckle spread across the silent room making evryone standing there, shiver .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yo!Whats up aliens?💜

Doing fine?
Heard about the fan war going on.Really sad that the same industry is fightin with ea h other.Lets not fight anymore.Toxics will remain toxics.ignoring is the best solution for fools!🙀

Wish you a good day💜 Muah!💜