Chapter-29

Author Pov:
Soon after Y/N reached the mansion others dropped themselves as well to the couch ,tired.
Y/N straightway went to her room after comming in whereas BtS laid there like dead asses on the couch and The parents still were no where to be seen.
Jimin huffed.
Jimin:Hyung-ah we found something.
Suga sighed,nodded and spoke.
Suga:so did we.
RM:What was it actually?
Rm asked thinking of considering their words first.

Mean while Y/N Pov:
"Hmphhh"
Y/N said as she dumped herself to the bed.
"i think the world is not actually for the weaker me.I supressed myself alot but no longer.They are gonna see now who they are messing with."
She sighed and closed her eyes ,laid on the bed.

Meanwhile in the living room:
Others were shook.Seeing the video, taehyung secretly shooted of her Fightin.
Jhope:How tho?
Jhope asked confused.
RM:Tbh .Now this corresponds to what halmeoni said.
Taehyung:What did she say?
Taehyung asked curiously.

A few moments later:

Jimin:Now this is kinda confusing shit that why doesn't she fight for herself if she is capable enough to support herself.
Suga:Somepart i guess is there which none of us know,neither her mom nor dad.
Jhope:May be.Lets better not discuss this rn,cuz if she is here we would be in grt trouble I suppose.
Rm:Yeah
Jungkook:What time is it now?
Jungkook asked shifting his gaze towards the clock.
"20:30"
Showed the clock.
"Let's get ourselves to our work because we got have school again back tomorrow.still the time is there for the dinner"
Said RM.
Jimin:btw any info about mom and dad?
Jimin asked the elders as others already started moving onto their work.
Suga:not yet,They are still handling the business in the company, probably we will have dinner with them only.
He nodded and went away into his room and others followed soon after.
Y/N Pov:
Y/n:Michi-ah!
Not so soon Michi came in running after hearing the hell.
Michi:Uh you called me y/n?
She asked.
Y/N:Yes, actually I wanted you to officially continue your education.here is the form,and the fees is already prepaid.Be ready you will be going to the school from tomorrow
Michi gasped.
Michi:Y/N-ah Noooo!!I can't do that..you must have used your own money.Pls withdraw it.There is no need to spend so much on me.Your tine is enough.
Y/N:Michi,see you are already enrolled.No one will cut your salary.ok?Go ahead.
Michi:But-
Y/N:No buts and that's final.
Y/N spoke firmly.
She had to unwillingly agree.
Y/n:Uh btw?Is there any dance room around?
Michi:Uh yeah it's on the 3rd floor 1st room.
Y/n:Thank you

Y/N said and soon after Michi left.
I gotta stump off my anxiety or i will end cutting myself again.I thought before getting myself ready to go there.
I changed into comfortable clothes and slowly walked in there.

"Wow" was the only thing that came after watching how it was maintained

I gazed a lill at room before turning the speakers on.
Uhm I guess Blood sweat and tears will give a good burn lets get it done.I went to the middle of the dance floor.

As i finsihed dancing ,breathing heavily i heard some claps behind.
As I looked back with a tired stare i saw Hobi oppa standing there with a bright smile.

YlN:Hobi oppa?
I asked confused.
Hobi:Oh yeah I just came here fir my regular dance practice.
Y/N:Oh you dance?
Hobi:Yeah i do.
Y/N:Oh would yoy mind showing some?
Hobi:yeah sure...

Ignore jimin in scenario currently.
Y/N:Woah! Awesome.
Jhope:Ahh thanks.
He again smiled sweetly causing me to smile back as well.
Jhope:It would be grt if we both dance together some day.
He said.
Before we could talk further the maid came and Gave us the news that mom and mr. kim had arrived and we are supposed to go for a dinner.
We nodded and started straightway going to the dinner table whil talking and laughing to each other.
I was holding onto his shirt and his arms were wrapped around my shoulder.I was feeling so good i cant even explain.
as we entered the Hall,all the eyes were on us.Jealous huh?
I smirked internally.
We bith settled off at table and still many were gazing remembering the scene before.
Mom:Y/N-ah you seem to be getting along.
She smiled asking.
I simply nodded while still eating.
I quickly ate my food and went into the bedroom to rest and complete off some of the works atlast I can't betray my actual nature to cut off no matter what.
As I ended up completing all the works I closed my laptop when it ringed indicating about the notifications.
As I opened it up The name flashed:
AGENT G
I quickly locked my doors and switched to private network to avoid any sort of invasion into my computer.
I closely looked at the file seeing the names of persons who will be included.
As I was scrolling down the list another message popped up.
"some people in this list are missing,Will be sent to you soon after confirmation is headed."
I let it slide and again began scrolling when a name caught my attention.
"V?"
I whispered as i raised my eyebrow .seems familiar.The picture slot was yet empty for many.So proper information is not with me.I should better myself start tracking rather than believing them.
As I was done inspecting up the list I closed the file and secured it up with walls.So it's not easy to leak in.
As I slided the laptop aside.I closed my eyes.and laid on my bed after doing my night routine and again opening the door.
"i hope they won't break my trust,idk I just feel it's safe.Thats y i changed.I think I have to.This world is not meant for older y/n.People will make her weak I need a new,confident and friendly me,I will do it"
I affirmed myself as a tear slipped down my eyes and I retired for sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued:
Ayo how was the chap?
And question of the day:
Do your parents know that you read/write ff's?
Mine:Yes , Mine knows and she supports me!😅

To be continued:Ayo how was the chap?And question of the day:Do your parents know that you read/write ff's?Mine:Yes , Mine knows and she supports me!😅