Chapter-16

Song recommended:Taemin-Move

BTS and Straykids POV:
As we saw Y/N slowly drowsing we sighed in relief. We were still shocked about how she reacted with us but she was certainly a pain in ass. A Question was in our mind why did she called us oppa.
Author POV:

Those 5 members kicked brutally by Y/N were still on the floor groaning out loud.

Jungkook: Hahahahha- someone save me she literally kicked you 5 so hard omoo!!!(≧▽≦)

Those 5 dying rats were like:
-_- You have a death wish or what..

Jungkook:hehe sorry hyungs!(・_・;)

Time skip
Y/N POV:
I slowly started waking up but aish it pains so much just to sit over the bed.When I sat up I began thinking about the things that happened some time back.
Shit!I remembered i called them opppa!Why the hell!!I never used that word...Ugh!And shit i kicked them in the balls too!-_-
Oh Namjesus save me.
As I was thinking I heard some noise outside the door.The door opened revealing Michi(the maid.Remember? you Forgetful asses!)

Michi:Y/N,Masters are calling you downstairs.

Y/N:shit !Wasn't i supposed to teach you today.

Michi:no no leave it.You are already in wounded condition.

Ah how am gonna face them now...Ahhdjfjfjdjdjrjfj save me.....idea!I won't come down.

Y/n:uh Michi say them that I iam not in mood to eat and you may come to my room after serving them food for lessons.

Michi:okay y/n but you require food.

Y/n:You dont gotta worry about it!
I spoke coldly.

Michi:u-uh okay.

Author pov:
Michi went downstairs to inform them.

Michi:master jin ,she said she won't eat today.

Jimin:good!That slut know her place and is not eating.
He scoffed.

Jin:Jimin!Be quiet and Michi,you may go.

Thats when everyone started eating.However still they were feeling empty as she wasn't there have gotten quite used to her in 3 days itself

TIMESKIP:
Y/N pov:

Y/N:And that's how the neutrons were discovered...
I breathed heavily as i finished taking up her lecture.

Michi:Thank you so much Miss Y/N.if you weren't there I would have never learnt this much .

She bowed and left.

Y/N:No-
Before i could speak she left.I sighed.

As soon as she went out the maknae line came in.

Maknae line POV:
We thought if disturving Y/N atlast She is our baby sis.As we were about to enter we saw the door a lill open and as we peeked in we saw her teaching Michi.That really melted our heart because she was doing a kind work but that cant affect us..We can't get betrayed again.
Y/N:And that's how the neutrons were discovered...
As y/N finsihed her lecture we came in.

Y/N pov:

Jimin:What you were doing in with the maid slut!?

Y/n:None of your business.
I spoke in a plain tone.

Taehyung:We don't even care.Duh!

Jungkook:Here! take this!
I looked at them with questioning look as they threw their notebooks on me.

Jimin:Do our homework.

Y/N:But you all are elder than me.How will I ev-
Before i could speak further Taehyung spoke

Taehyung:So you are saying you got 150 IQ for nothing huh.We don't care bitch!Bye!

I sighed and started doing their homework.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Firstly sorry for a short chap.
Guys do you have a problem if I am writingn such detailed chapters!?Like i am extending a day into 3-4 chapters is it ok for all!

Tha k you so much fir almost 2K reads it means alot.
My heart wnet boom boom when i saw 75+ noti.That was the first time i saw my book going good.Tysm

Again a small req.Pls sub my frnd up if uou like 8D songs.She hss been working over it Quite hard.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC9YKbiLBSe__Occ5lr3QQuA

Comment if yiu want me to make changes,Want to interact with me,or want to tell how the chapter was and VOTE if you lvlove the chapter.
Your lovely Alien author💜~