Chapter-28

Hear the track above for best experience.
Y/n pov:
Halmeoni's keen eyes asked me.
"a-ah Halmeoni so sorry for disappearing this sudden just something's weren't right"
She said with a slight smile.
Hamleoni:Uh-is everything fine now?
Y/n:Yes yes it is halmeoni-ahh...
I assured her.
"btw they don't disturb now na?"
Halmeoni: Probably How can they.When my daughter is strong af to drive them away.
She joked.
Y/N:Ah you still swear.
She chuckled as she pushed her fist forward and
Grandma reciprocated the same and they both did hi fi.
Then my eyes diverted outside as it was growing dark I asked her for If could depart.She flashed her beautiful smile and indicated me to go.I nodded and went out.

BTS POV:
We guys thought of strolling out a bit being bored after drinking some refreshing milkshakes.We soon entered a cafe and settled down as our men informed that one of the suspect will soon be there.
*kring*
RM's phone rang up .
He picked up and talked
"Yeah?"
"Come on Jay,For a single time can you give correct info?"
"be sure before informing us"
He spoke sternly and cut the call.
J-Hope:What happened Joon?
RM:Jay got wrong info
He said and sighed.
Jhope:Then what are we waiting for let's better return back.
As he said that they all stood up collecting themselves when a familiar figure entered coffee shop.They didn't really care at first but later on seeing a frndly gesture to the older made them confuse about her relation with her.
It's wasn't even 5 mins when Y/N left back.
Jungkook:Hyung,Shall we go and ask about her?It would better make us clear about her background,may be.
Suga:Yeah, great idea.But..
Everyone's eyes now focused him , what was he gonna say.
Suga:I would suggest the Maknae line to go behind her to see ,what activities she actually do when away from us.
Jimin:But hy-
Suga:Jimin!r you going to listen straight?We will tell later you guys.Now go fast.
The trio shuffled outside and the squad went towards the older.
RM:Anneyong halmeoni-ah.How are you?
Miss wi:Ah RM-ah it's all fine.What happened something is wrong?
BTS and Ms.Wi already know each other BCZ the shop is owned by them but all savings and earning goes to her account.
RM:Halmeoni -ah do you know anything about the girl who went away earlier?
Ms wi.:uh?
She thought for a few seconds then she remembered.
Ms wi:Ahh y/N-ah?
RM:Yes her.
Ms wi:Oh she?She is a really kind and sweet girl.3 years back she used to come here regularly.One day a group of gangsters stamped into the shop ,it was her who dealt with them and they never looked back at shop.
Rm:Oh is it?
Ms wi:Yeah it is,she suddenly disappeared 2 years back.I don't know what happened but she used to come here many a times sad and In bad condition.May god bless her with the same smile always as she was carrying rn.I want to see her happy.
She said and sighed.
Suga:Thank you so much halmeoni-ah.
He smiled a bit, bowed and left with others.
Meanwhile:
Y/N Pov:
I was walking back to house when I felt like someone following me.I quickened my pace as well and emetered into the alley avoiding them.They can be armed ,i got no idea ,may be which gang they belong to.
"Damn shit!"
I muttered as I saw 5 drunkards ,drugging themselves in the alleys.I tried slowly walking from side not wanting to catch their attention.
Maknae Pov:
We slowly followed her but she seemed to know our presence so she quickened up and enetered an alley.Inside the alley she stopped a lill far away from the drunkards
We hid behind the wall of adjacent alley.Jimin suddenly started forwarding not letting her walk across those drunkards when taehyung suddenly stopped him and pulled him back.
Taehyung:Wait jimin-aah Just watch her movements.
Jimin:r u mad?If something happens to her,no one will ever forgive us.
Taehyung:Jimin,trust me, just wait and watch her actions and if something happens we are here only.
Jungkook:Hyung we are counting on your words.
He said as he warned taehyung.
Author Pov:
As y/n tried passing through the safer way,
The drunkards eyed her from head to toe.
?:MiSs?WaNNa hAve Some FuN?
He chuckled as he slowly came near her.
Y/N:Stay Away!
Y/N shouted in a bold voice scaring evryone around.
Others chuckled.
?:Woah woah ,seems bold.It will be more fun then .
He said walking towards her.
Y/N:I said stay away.
She said as she back away and not so soon her back touched the wall.
Maknaes stood there.Taehyung watching her moves calmly whereas the other two stood there anxiously just ready incase something unwanted is about to take place.
One of them put a hand on her shoulder. she lowered her gaze to the floor
that's it she lost it when the other hand reached her shoulder.she shot her head up speaking in an irritated tone