Chapter-37

"Achoooooo!"
Aish this cold is killing me.I closed the laptop infront of me being all ready for tomorrow.I opened the locks of the door and Slipped into duvet feeling really cold.
Aish my eyes are also red now I guess.
"achooo!"
Aish fuck you cold(meanwhile me Remembering hwasa saying:Fuck you corona)

I closed my eyes shivering.My eyes were burning and i was feeling like having temperature.Oh pls no I hate getting my health down.

I was still shivering bcs of intense cold when I felt another warm duvet over me.
I turned back to see taehyung standing with a warm smile.
I didn't say anything and turned back again.
No matter what, I am really hurt by his behaviour.How he treated me.I wanted to be treated good genuinely not out of sympathy.
Sympathy is the only thing I hate the most.
I was looking towards the foggy window with my shivering body when I heard the door being closed.
I looked behind to see he is gone.
*Sigh*
He will realise soon,how it feels like.
It were a good 20 mins of silence and me gazing at the window when I heard the door open and close once again.
I pretended not to hear it and kept laying as it is.
Withing few seconds I felt a hot cloth being kept on my head sending me relief from the
Cold I was feeling.

I didn't move so the person doesn't come to know am actually awake.

"S-sorry y/n-ah I didn't mean to hurt you any ways,it's hard for me to trust because everyone who came near me broke me so much that I stopped trusting and caring about others."

A deep voice which I was supposing of Taehyung spoke.I somehow felt bad because I can understand that this person Is just a child inside but is trying to be stone from outside.
I just layed quietly and let him do anything he wanted.
"Forgive me if you can"
He said before kissing my hairs and going out.
I felt so good but I don't know if I will be able to forgive him.

I just sighed,closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Author pov:
Taehyung went downstairs with head hanging downstairs.
Jhope:Was she ok?Did she accept?
Taehyung sighed and evryone got their answers.
Hoseok and Jin supportively patted his back.
Meanwhile there was taehyung feeling hella low bcz of whatever he did.

Taehyung pov:
I laid on the bed thinking about Evrythin I did to her.
A few tears slipped my eyes when I remembered one of the few files in dad's room.
"Y/-y/n-ah I-i am S-sorry p-pls forgive m-me."
Author pov
He said whole sobbing and drawing circles on the bed as the bed soaked in his precious tears.His heart was feeling so heavy and he was so into his guiltness that he didn't realise he slept.
There was his soulmate looking sadly at his figure and his condition.As he slept he tucked him to bed and slept as well.

TimeSkip to morning;
*Yawns*
It's gonna be a long day y/n!Get up!
Ah seems cold is quite recovered today.Thank god otherwise I would have sounded as patient rather than a agent.
Thanks Taehyung oppa but..Uk it's hard for me as well.

I cleansed myself up and got downstairs ready for the school.
There were evryone already ready done with evrything.
I just nodded at them to go ahead meanwhile taehyung was trying to talk to me anyhow,but no I will Let him suffer for sometime.He will understand by himself how I felt.
Oh God why I feel so nervous today.
Seems something is gonna happen.

TimeSkip:
Morning Dahyun-ah!
I spoke in a normal tone.

Dahyun: Morning dear.How are you?Did anything happened in my absence yesterday.Why is your nose red?

A nom of questions dashed upon me as I reached the seat.

Y/N:aish calm down for god's sake,No! Nothing happened and I just got wet in rain and as you can see the results.

Dahyun:What about taehyung?He did something?
She asked being suspicious.

Y/N:uh Dahyun I won't like to talk about that sorry.

Dahyun:No no it's fine.you can avoid that.Well, seems the bell is about ring.Lets get settled up before that double battery comes and charges us to DETENTION.

Y/N: Yeah yeah.
She said as she lazily sat on her seat.

Time skip to lunch:

Dahyun;Thank god!We just saved our ass from a DETENTION.
Y/n:Indeed we did.
She said as she catched her breathe.
Dahyun:That was a grt run to escape from teacher.
Y/n:Yeah now let's go and eat.
Aish why the only seat left is beside him.I rolled my eyes and sat nervously.

Author pov:

Dahyun saw this behavioural change in y/n and taehyung so she motioned the members to tell her what happened and others Motioned her to stay patient.
They began eating quietly when y/n suddenly got a call.
"Uh guys excuse me,I will be back!"
She said getting up from there.
Dahyun:any explanation?
She asked raising her brows at this strange behaviour of hers with members.
Taehyung:Uh actually.

Y/N pov:
Y/n:What now huh?I said you not to call during this time!?
I exclaimed highly annoyed.
Agent g:Firstly calm your nerves down and secondly I am here to inform you that you have to be much more alert about the things cuz we just got info about high surveillance being set up on his arrival.And x2245b is the code.you will know what it actually is ,once you are there.Thats it.Now cut the call immediately,there are chances out call is being traced.

*Call ends*

What.the.actual.fuck.firstly he doesn't listen to me and secondly he just keeps on blabbering.
Aish whatever.I rolled my eyes.

Meanwhile at BTS' table:
Dahyun looked everyone with a too done expression.
DAHYUN:you guys are seriously half brain.
She said in a irritated tone.
Meanwhile BTS widened their eyes 👀 at her calling them this,no one ever dared to call them that.
Dahyun;Now listen,I will try my best to help you guys but give your best .Are you guys done with deal?

Bts:Fineee
They said unwantedly agreeing.
Meanwhile on the other hand within few minutes of the end of conversation y/n returned back to the table with the same poker face.And sat down.
She didn't even sat for good 5 seconds when the bell rang indicating the end of lunch .
Y/n:Fuckkk!
There came a smack on her head from the worldwide handsome Eomma.
Jin:Yaaah!you brat!Don't dare to speak out these words in public or I will make sure to beat you with pink slippers!!!Got it???

Y/n: Aishhhhh fineeeeeeee ,oppa i wont use fine now??-_+

Meanwhile other were secretly laughing at the youngest and the eldest bickering.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
So aliens!How are you all?
I was thinking many of my readers are authors as well!
So I was thinking of giving shout out to your books in next chapters.Kindlh drop down your books.I will select the first few and give them a shout out☺️💜

I will select the first few and give them a shout out☺️💜