Chapter-44

Silence was spread over the room.Only the beep from the machine and sliding of doors could be heard.
Everyone was standing quietly inside the room staring at the ground waiting for doctor to give a better answer.
Suddenly the door swung open revealing the panting maknaes.Their eyes diverted to the weak body laying on the bed.
Jungkook:H-hyung what did the doctor say?
He asked trying to sound as quiet as possible.

Jhope:He didn't say much till now.Currently the reports are being prepared.

They just sighed and stood leaning towards the wall waiting for reports to come.
The door swung open gaining  attention of everyone to the door.there was doctor standing with reports in his hands and motioned them to come outside so they could talk about her condition.Jin being the eldest went alone whilst rest were still inside then room.

Dr Shin:Jin,By god's grace she managed to tilt the gun to right angle in a short time  as a result no major organ damage has occured but her tissue recovery will take sometime.Like a day or two .Seems her immunity and her tendency to handle all these helped alot.She is out of danger just give her the prescribed ointments on time.

He said putting  hand on his shoulders assuring everything is fine.

Jin:Thank you doctor.I will look after her.
He said before bowing and going back inside the room.
As he entered the room everyone's gaze went to him asking for an explanation what doctor told him.

Jin:She is out of danger.

He spoke shortly as he knew these words were enough for them to leave that anxiety lingering in their brains.

Y/n pov:
My forehead creased as I tried to  get up .My head was really aching.I put my hand on the forehead out of the pain was experiencing in the head.
As I moved my body I heard some yells.
I slowly opened my eyes to be met by worried members of of the group's.

Taehyung:Y/n-ah are you fine?

He asked in worried tone as he touched my head and cheeks.

Taehyung:Doctor-

Y/n:oppa am fine!Don't worry.

I spoke in a weak voice.
Before I could even relax another question was bombarded.

Jimin:Y/n-ah How are you??

He said as he squished both the cheeks.

Y/n:a-ah oppa l-leave.
I whined with a sore throat.

Others just giggled.

Jin:Y/n-ah we can leave this place by today hmm?Then we will reach home after fulfilling the formalities.

I nodded in my weak state.
Most of the members went out to check upon several things except skz.They remained there to check up on y/n.
Did they accept her?

Timeskip to house:
Jungkook finally laid her on the couch as everyone also took a comfortable place.

Jin:I think we need to talk about what all happened.If mom comes to know all this she will be in hue and panic.

He spoke concerned.

Jungkook:Hyung it's THEM.I guess the time is near we have to be ready to attack them any soon.

Felix:Yeah hyung I suppose we should be ready.

He anticipated.
RM:No we can't take chance with you guys.Since its our problem we will ourselves fight.

He protested.
Hyunjin: But-

Suga:Hyunjin,Listen for now.You guys should not involve yourself in these.You can help us in emergency.We don't want our whole family to get into danger.

They sighed and agreed half heartedly not wanting to let them go on this mission alone.
After sometime they left the house due to an emergency call from Mr woojin(their father).

Jhope:Y/n ,are you stilll feeling pain?
He asked patting her hairs lightly.

Y/n:N-no oppa am perfectly fine.

She said hiding the pain she was in

Y/n:Uh- I  have to tell something to you guys.

"What is it y/n?"RM asked raising a brow.

Y/n took out her phone and quickly showed them the chats she blocked out .

Jungkook:Y/n,I can't understand why won't you tell it before?

He asked a bit annoyed.

Y/N:i thought I would handle by myself.

Jungkook bitterly chucked.

Jungkook:Handle?

Suga:Jungkook,Leave.Crying over spilt milk is of no use ukr.I will go ,check and trace the numbers.

Jimin:When are mom and dad coming?We need to inform them afcoarse before doing anything.

Jin;They know it all ,that's why they are reaching asap.Suga you go check up on the no's where are they at.

Suga nodded and ran to his usual computer space.

They all simply sat there waiting for Suga  to come back.After a few minutes he came back with the tab in his hands carrying the location.

Suga:Guys,you gotta see this.

He said placing the tab on the middle of the table.

Suga:As per the tracking been done this no. Is traced to Hanbam And Co. Warehouse.

Jungkook;Why does it sound so familiar?

Suga:Cuz it is.Remember It was the owner of this company who attacked taehyung 's dad.

Taehyung:Now it-

Before he could continue the sentence RM's phone rang up.

He excused himself and

RM:yeah?...What!?and you guys weren't able to stop it.Fu- Do atleast one thing well .

He shouted as he cut the phone and threw it on the couch.

Jin;Namjoon what happened?

Namjoon :ah hyung those Hanbam guys have took over our warehouse.There has been a huge loss .

HE said palming himself whilst sitting on the sofa.

???:Get ready.

They all looked back at the door.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

So yeah this chapter is done my dear aliens💜.How was it?
Seems like you guyss soon will be encountering the last chapter of this Book hehe.And yess the Surprise is coming on
july 22 wait for it.Now am insecure if it is good even or just trash😭.

Okay still aliens fightin.And good night.💜