Chapter-24

Previously,
I gulped and starting going back.
That's when...
We heard a knock.
Mom: Children it's time for dinner.Come down.
Jungkook:Yeah eommaa we are coming.

Jungkook:Will see you later.
He glared and left.
I sighed.
"This won't go easy.No matter what I am not attaching to them.Not at all.Not this time again."
I mumbled and left downstairs.
Going down I saw that there is no seat left except the one between tae and Suga.
Waah those two=my death.
I slowly sat down not trying to show that I am afraid and grab attention.
We all slowly started eating .There was silence probably due to my previous acts.As I was eating the chair slowly started moving.
HMMM!?Is Earthquake coming.
I looked around to see everyone eating as usual.Then I looked down.
Ahhh!This aliennnnnn!!!!-_-
He is kicking my chair.I rolled my eyes and began reciprocating back and kicking his chair.He seemed shocked for first few moments but it turned into a secret glare.
We both were fighting in our own world.When I felt something wet on my power limbs.
WTH EWWW!I MADE A DISGUISTING FACE.but it didn't take time to melt down as I looked down.
Ahh tannie-yah
I picked him up and placed in my lap.Now everyone's attention was half on me.
Glen I don't care.
Tannie slowly started tapping it's pass on fingers which made me giggle and smile.
It was not long when he got off my lap and ran away somewhere.I was about to dig in my food but as I shoot my head up I saw everyone shocked.Aish I forgot to pull in the poker face I pulled that back and began to digin.
Soon everyone was finished up with the food.As I Was going to put the plate in the sink someone tried to slip me.I closed my eyes in frustration knowing it would be none other than that jungle book.i glared with my fire eyes and marched to the bedroom.
It was just 9PM rn.
I thought of just scrolling through the phone and yt.
As I was scrolling and scrolling i got a call from mom.
Me:Yeoboseyo?
Mom:Aah y/n-ah listen me and your dad are going out due to urgent call of the partners.Take care..ok!!?
Me:Hmm!
The call ends
I again started scrolling.It was not long when I felt a pill weird.Sudden pain in the abdomen rush in.Ah shit.These days.Why the hell I have to suffer like this
(It's not only you but us also ok!?-_-)
Ah shit!Does it have to rain today only huh!?
*Thunder strikes*
I flinched a bit cuz it kinda reminds me of somethings but it doesn't chase me trauma.
To my surprise I heard a yelling from outside.
I slowly went out to check what the hell is actually happening.

*Thunder strikes*
I again hear another yell from a room with a thud voice.Probably not every member is here or they would have come hearing the voice.
I slowly went to the room because no matter how much I hate them still they matter to me.
As I went in I saw Someone crawled into a ball hiding his face in the blanket like a small child basically scared.
I slowly went towards him.I tapped him.He flinched and looked forward and it turned out to be.....
(Guess guess who it is???))))

Jungkook.
JK:What are you doing here.
He said as he sat up straight acting brave.
Me: probably I heard some yells in from here.
JK:What the why will I yell!You are for sure deaf.
Me:yeah yeah I am for sure deaf after seeing you in a well off condition after coming in and hearing a yell in a whole damn empty house.
She said as she rolled her eyes.

Author pov:
"Shit !Like this she will come to know"
He mumbled.
JK:You don't gotta worry about me.I am perfectly fine.You may leave.
He said as he straightened himself back to bed.
As y/n was about to leave another thunder stroke and Jungkook not being in his sense hugged Y/N out of the dear mumblings "Save me pls"

Y/N pov:

As the third thunder striked, Jungkook suddenly hugged me as i was ready to go back in my room.

"Save me" he mumbled slowly.

I felt really bad seeing him like this.So i turned around and patted his head slowly to calm him down.This trauma of thunders can be fearful i can say.I know how it feels like.

I patted him and made him settle .As i turned back to leave he caught my wrist saying "P-pls ca-can you stay?i-i have intense trauma so pls."

Y/N:I thought you can manage alone.

I said sarcastically.

JK:Pls.

I nodded and settled myself on the bed beside him.

I was really uncomfortable to sleep with him like that so i turned my face away and tried to sleep.

Thunder strikes

as another thunder struck Jungkook suddenly hugged me tightly.I froze.I tried not to move so that he wont be uncomfortable.I let it go.

Author's POV:

I was already midnight.Both were fast asleep.

Jungkook Pov:

As i was sleeping i felt a tiny hand around the waist and soon after a leg on my leg.Probably Y/N was hugging me as if i was teddy bear.I smiled in close eyes and caressed her hair.

"I am sorry,its just i cant trust you like them and do another mistake"

He mumbled and soon drifted off to sleep along.They both were lying in a cute position that can make anyone go awe.

??? POV:

"Kim Y/N We have alot to deal yet.Enjy these sweet moments cuz the thunder is yet on the way"

Author Pov:

The silhoutte said through the frame of half opened door, and soon disappeared into the doors as the dark night took over.

-Whos in the silhoutte?

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

OKAY!before you guys attack me that i was gone for 4 days..I am sorry.I am having a hard time managing evrything.Its really really stressed nowadays and am way too done from all the school and shits .And sorry for a short chapter as well.Hope you guys understand me.

AND OH MAA GOD BUTTER WAS JUST FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEEE!

Dont forget to tell me the member of the era that you felt like was the one who attracted you the most.

For me?

It was all of them.