Chapter-35

Here me and the members are sitting in the living room In a cosy Raining afternoon.
Mom and dad are out for their works.We were doing nothing , litreallly Nothin but staring at the floor.
Jimin:Hey!I have an idea about what to do?

Taehyung: Bark!

He spoke In an uninterested tone while laying upside down on the sofa.

Jimin:Truth & Dare?

Everyone turned their head towards him and sighed knowing its the onle way rn they can drive their boredom away.
RM:Fine then.Bring the bottle.
Jungkook:Go y/n bring the bottle.
Y/n:Wait!Why me you can also go.
She spoke whining
Jungkook:Since you are the smallest you should respect us and go.Remember the deal?
Y/n:Hfuuuuu fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

She said as she stomped In a grumpy to the kitchen whole others lazily settled themselves up for the game hoping that it would remove their boredom.
Y/N:Here.
She said as she placed the bottle in the middle of the table.

Jhope:Okay !so who will spin?

Y/N:Me.
She said lazily but before they could proceed furthermore
Jimin:Wait.Lets clear up the rules first.1)No passing 2)Do what you choose or your will be forced to do something unexpected.

Others merely nodded at his rules and waited for the game to begin.
Y/n lazily spinned the bottle and at first the one on whom it landed was Suga.
Y/n:Truth or dare?
She asked raising a brow.
He made an intense eye contact with her but broke it with a bored expression saying
"Truth"
She smirked and asked,
Y/N:Your question is,Have you ever loved someone in your life,wanting not to break your relationship?

Suga:A 17 yo young women should not be interested in these things but yeah I have.

He spoke whilst yawning

Y/N:Who?
She asked confused.
Suga:One question at a time honey,be careful with it from next time.

Y/N nodded in defeat while others curiously watched the small convo.
This time Yoongi spun the bottle and it landed on JK.
He straightened himself Seeing himself caught in.
Suga:Mhm?
Suga made a small noise asking him about his choice.
Jungkook looked at evryone.Having a High pride he boldly chose dare not knowing what is gonna happen next.
Suga:So,you have to twerk infront of the camera while we will shoot you and post it on your so called million followers containing account.
He said smirking.

Jungkook:w-what hyung this is not fair!!!!!
Suga:Oh yeah it is.What you guys say?
Others:We want twerkkk!!!!we want twerk!
Other cheered Suga's decision.

Jungkook:No!Never(Jisoo tone)

Suga:Then surrender your weekly banana milk package to me.
He said smirking again.
Jungkook:NO WAY!
Fine I will do it.

He said sighing.
He went in front of the couch while others' gaze curiously followed him.There was cameraman taehyung right in front to capture him twerking from the best angle.

Suga:Start now.
He said raising a brow.
JK:Hyunggggg