Chapter-19

Jin:Yaah Y/N!You bratt!!!!How dare you destroy my precious kitchen!Come back you BRAT!

Y/N POV:
I ran back to my room to save my life.
Wondering what happened!?Well I forgot that I own Great cooking skills due to which I stopped cooking ,I thought that I am great in cooking with some recent experiences but walla!No!I tried cooking some rice for myself to eat with kimchi but as I was doing I forgot to put water inside the cooker and as a result I went into lving room to relax.next thing that I heard was Jin yelling at me and then I remembered *sigh*
I forgot to pour in water and started running for my life.

Jin Pov:
Sigh*
What can I do of that brat.

Y/N POV:
As I was tired from all running.
I refreshed myself and started doing my Homework and was doing till 7PM.Woah it really took a grt deal of time didn't it?

As I was about to do the last sum my phone rang up!As i saw the caller ID my eyes darkened .
Y/N:What!?
???:........
Y/N:Ok.At 12.The HAN.

After keeping the phone down I thought of going down.As i went down I saw BTS with Mia and the sluts.Anger fumed inside me.

Mia:Babe what is this slut doing here!?
She said as she stroked JK's face.Ewww.
Y/n: Disguisting shit.
I said as I made a disguisted face.
I scoffed and spitted at her face and went away.Their mouth was hung open I bet.

Author Alien POV:
That's like ma girl.*proud smirk*
Y/N again made a disguisted face
Y/N:You know I hate cheesy shits right!?

She spat and went away
Author sighs.
BTS POV;
Those sluts needed to know their place they tried to contact THEM.And they need to know who they messed with .

Mia:Baby why is this slut at your home and why you called us?Uk we can come to your bedroom why waiting here huh?
She said as she slightly touched JK's Face
Author:Ewww this is so cringey🤢
BTS:Then why the heck are you writing huh?-_-
Author:I-i u-uh l-lea-ve i-t.

Jimin:Cmon baby lets go!we have a new bedroom.
He smirked and in return Mia too.

As they went inside the hallway, we led them way to torture room.As we opened the door their faces dropped.
They seemed confused and our lips curved into a smirk.We threw them inside the room and waited for the midnight so that we ain't suspected for the things going on I the basement.

We threw them inside the room and waited for the midnight so that we ain't suspected for the things going on I the basement

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.
Maid: Master,the dinner is ready.
We nodded and motioned her to leave.
we gagged them made them unconscious before leaving.Those bitches were struggling too much.

At the dinner room:
We all sat and saw Y/N too.It was strange to see her tho.She usually eats her dinner alone.
The food was served and she seemed at bit lost and zoning out.Anyways,we all were chatting amongst ourselves she seemed really irritated tho.
She finished her food and was about to get up.
Suga:Wait!It is accepted as Disrespectful if you get up without your elders.Your mother never taught you!?

We could see her burning gaze on all of us as hyung mentioned her mother.
Y/N: Firstly Don't drag my mom here and secondly it's my wish.Stop pretending you even care about me or think of me as sister.
She said and left.

Ouch!it hurts!
Jimin:Saw hyung!?what kind of bitch you were caring for!?
He scoffed and left the table and not so soon, others also left sighing.
Author POV:
Slowly and steadily the lill care they had in their heart for her was turning into hate.

All the members left for relaxing as they know they had to be physically and mentally prepared for the future torture they were gonna do to those sluts.
Time Skip to 12 Am
Y/N POV:
Here I sneaked out of the house successfully without anyone knowing.It was difficult ik but ok.
It was truly important.

Author POV:
Not so soon y/n reached the Han and stood there am waiting for ??? To come.

Soon she saw a black dressed man approaching her.She turned her gaze forward as she already knew it was HIM.

???:Agent K.......
He said with a pause
She nodded while looking at the city lights leaving their shadow on their river.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Sorry for my mistakes.I don't do it intentionally.tomorrow morning I will reread the chapter and then only upload it.
Tysm for immense support 🖤
Vote if you like it and comment too the part you are waiting for to continue!
Borahae🖤

Tysm for immense support 🖤Vote if you like it and comment too the part you are waiting for to continue!Borahae🖤