Chapter-32

Dahyun:Dare lay a finger on her!And you are dead!!!
The whole gymnasium grew silent as her voice echoed.Everyone was shocked.The girl for whom no one ever stepped up ,there is a person there threatening one of the most dangerous person in the school to save her.
All the eyes were diverted towards her espeically y/n who looked at her really softly experiencing someone's care after a long time.
Dahyun:What now!?Go ahead to your places.
She yelled and everyone went back into their talks.

Y/n pov:
My eyes softened seeing Dahyun so over protective of me.
She assured me everything was fine ,I thanked her and left the gymnasium to take taehyung to the infirmary.
As I grabbed him by his shoulders and started dragging him to the infirmary he suddenly stopped and spoke in shaky voice
"I-i don't need your h-help,I-i will go by myself."
I raised my eyebrows and left his shoulders causing him just about to fall,but I again caught him on right time.
"Yeah I see very well,that You can go Very well go by YOURSELF."
She said mocking him.

I again held him firmly and started taking him to the infirmary.
Upon reaching the infirmary I laid him on the bed and started treating his wounds as in nurse was visible in sight.

Taehyung:D-dont
He said as she put antiseptic on the freshly formed bruise.

Y/n: Keep.Quiet.
I said and glared at him.

As I was done treating him I looked around to find a studnet.I called him/her so he/she can inform any of the bangtan memebers about his injuries,I don't want to be a part of this emotional shit.As I saw them coming from afar I left immediately for my class from the backdoor(hey!you wanna come in!?)

Taehyung pov:
As she was treating my wounds I felt soft and caring for her but no,my inner self isn't allowing me anymore to trust upon her or anyone else in this world , this world is just full of betrayers and Nothing else .
After she left,I closed my eyes to distract myself from those thoughts .As I was in my own melody someone tapped on my shoulder.I opened my eyes to see the Hyungs and Jungkook standing worried sick in front of me.
Taehyung:Who called you guys?
I said as I furrowed my brows In confusion.
RM: Firstly tell who did this to you?
Jimin:I will kill him rn
Taehyung :no needs it was just an Act.
I spoke in a plain voice.
Suga:An act?
Suga asked confused.
Taehyung:Yeah to test the new girl with Y/n.
Jimin:Wae tho?How will it even affect us.
Taehyung:the point is she was professional with her moves.Seems trained.
Suga:So you mean to say-
Taehyung:Yeah there are chances that she can be amongst and not as well.I would like you to do a bg check on her .
Jin:Yeah we will look upon it once we are home.For now are you fine?
Taehyung:Yeah perfectly.
He said as stood from the bed stretching his arms out and cracking the knuckles.Walking back to fit and fine.
RM:Lets proceed then
Others nodded and went up for the further classes.

Y/n pov:
I quickly walked from there and went into class.Surprisingly Dahyun was also there.
I quitely went and sat beside her knowing she won't let me sit anywhere else.

Dahyun:Ah hi y/n-ah!You dropped him?
Y/n:Yeah I did.
There was a small silence.
Y/n:A-ah Dahyun-ah ty for today!
Dahyun:n-no y/n-ah.I just love helping.
She said as she smiled warmly.
Soon the teacher came in and started teaching.

TimeSkip to the last period:
Phewww!Today was a grt day!Dahyun made me feel so good.
We were together sticking to eachother and surprisingly she caught all my likes and dislikes within a day.Seems dahyun already made lots of frnd's but she was still stuck to lonely bee like me idk why but bcz of her no one seemed to put even an eye on me.i just liked it .

Here we are sitting on the bench waiting for the teacher to come.
It's was just a few seconds only when teacher came in.Well you know once a brat always a brat!?
Yeah , so as soon as teacher was about to enter someone came I running inside the classroom making the teacher hit the door and fall on her face.Probably that someone was Uhm guess...?!

Well it was

Jimin.Everyine else in the class was laughing at her cuz she the teacher who is considered as the rudest so yeah, who won't like to. lmao.
Not so soon Taehyung also came in.Waah wonderful couple together.Well this time while jimin was still shocked seeing Mrs.Hwang down on the floor Taehyung cane from behind knocking the door on jimin's back causing him to fall down.And there spread another wave of laughter.
Taehyung was there shocked of what he did.

Slowly and steadily they both stood up from the floor groaning

"Mr.Kim and MR Park DETENTION FOR YOU TWO!!!"

We(Dahyun and Y/n) both were still laughing while the teacher was there still standing angry.
"MS y/n and DAHYUN!DETENTION FIR YOU TWO AS WELL FOR CREATING NUISANCE IN CLASS"

we shot our head up .We gulped internally seeing the red face if Mrs.Hwang so we immediately looked down out if embarssemnt while those two settled on the seat after receiving an equal glare.
"So students ,you all are going to work out in pairs and Make up a project based on practical applications of ............,Make sure to submit it by tomorrow!and you guys can choose your own partners,Got it?"
"Yes mam "
Said Evryone in chorus.
"that's it for today,today the committee of chairman and the professors has been called so no such special lecture will be taken!That's it!You may discuss your project and partners in next 15 mins and Leave for your home!'
She said and stomped out of the class room leaving behind the mess of fish market.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yolo aliens...
How are you all,
Probably these days I an a lill busy in planning about what to do with this story in future and how to let it go.
So..Hehe hope you understand snd you won't be disappointed about the thing i am preparing I hope that.
Ohkay so question of the day!
When's your bday aliens???💜
Comment up and try to find your bday twin if you find any one!

Ohkay so question of the day!When's your bday aliens???💜Comment up and try to find your bday twin if you find any one!