Chapter-17

Hear the track above.

*Yawns*
I am tired bruh.Their homework is so much I wonder how those lazy brats completed their homework before.
Why the hell it's taking so much time huh when I am intelligent af

Author Alien:Can you stop boasting about yourself for a freaking second!?+_-.

Y/N:What!you know what  I aM such a grt personality that I would be the 5th person with the title of great before her name

Author:Yeah yeah go on.Enlighten us more about your great deeds.Shall i open up some ?

Y/N:u-uh no I don't want them to know my grt past cooking skills!

Alien:No no allow me a chance and I shall  show Everyone the deeds you have done in past which is still a secret from Evryone.

Y/N:Stop threatening me!I am not afraid of you !and see if you know my secrets so do I.
She said keeping the poker face back.
Alien author:F-fine am leaving just because I got no intention of insulting MYSELF.

Y/N:who does huh?
I said and went back to work.

"So that's what the Haldane soup stands for."

The youtuber spoke blowing my mind off since he explained the Haldane soup definition in a video of 20 freaking minutes in which he was promoting himself for 15 freaking minutes.
as i was about to close the books and to retire for sleep my stomach growled.

Aish Y/N how can you forget you never ate.

I started limping down the hallways quietly not wanting to get caught

I started limping down the hallways quietly not wanting to get caught.As i was about to enter the kitchen I saw some motion in the living room.There I saw Jin and Suga working over laptop.Elders and responsibilities duh.As I was about to sneak jn the kitchen Suga got up and went to the kitchen probably to grab a cup of coffee.Me being me ran in the speed of flash and hid behind the curtains.
As I was behind waiting for that grumpy grandpa to come out I heard.

"What you doing here!?"

Y/N: Waiting for grandpa to leave so I can sneak in.
I whispered but then I realised, shit !!!!!!I am caught!!!!!
I turned around just to see Jin..
I nervously turned back making him chuckle.

Jin:Grt!
He smirked and went away.

As I saw Suga coming out I went there.Quivkly grabbed some snacks and went back for my room.

As I ate some snack I quickly put the books back in their shelves and their notebooks a lill separately.

Time skip to morning:
I got up quite early.So I thought of strolling around in the small garden.
So I gathered myself up got ready.Put foundation in cuts and went to garden for strolling after making breakfast for evryone .

Put foundation in cuts and went to garden for strolling after making breakfast for evryone

As I was done I went back to see all of them eating peacefully without me

As I was done I went back to see all of them eating peacefully without me.Well why would they care even tho.
I sat there by the side and i know they well noticed me.As I was lookin outside through the window I felt someone is licking my feet.As I looked down I saw this small creature.Aww how cute.

I picked him up and put on my lap and started playing with him.And fortunately the dog went well with me.
"What's you name cutie huh?"
I whispered.
"Ahh Yeontan i see such a cute name but your owner seems that monster kim taehyung ."
I whispered once again seeing the collar on his neck.
He then patted my hand with his small paws.
Making me chuckle and smile.As I did that I saw some stares over me.
As I looked up I saw BTS staring at me well probably because I laughed.

I put back my poker face and asked
"WHAT!?"

THEY went back to eating.

BTS POV:
We were eating quietly while doing a lill chit chat when we heard a girly chuckle we looked up to see Y/N smiling.It looked so angelic seeing her smile while playing with Yeontan. but as soon as she saw us staring at her she shouted loud
"WHAT!?"
and we went back to eating.Not to mentioned we never saw her smiling and we're quite shocked after seeing her smile.That was so beautiful .Just hope we can see her smile often tho we are one of the reason she isn't like thst

Y/N POv
As I reached school same shitty noises were there so I quickly walked from there as I got nothing to todo with them.I went in my class and did as I do usually, listening to music.

BTS POV:
as we reached school again Same slutty girls were shouting out for us to be in her beds duh.Such a whores.
Anyways we diverted ourselves as Suga spoke.

Suga:Boys ukr what you are supposed to do today

Taehyung:Yeah hyung,we will find the culprits and Jungkook will be looking up at CCTVs.

Jin:good!make sure to treat them good enough.They seem to be suspicious one with the deals up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Cliff hanger!!!
What are they talking about!?

Pheww it was difficult but the chapter is finished so no worries.
Aliens how is your life going up with school/work?
Is it hectic like me?Or are you able to relax up?

I will sleep now.
Time:4AM
Good night;💜
Publishing time:10 Am

Your alien author~