Chapter-11

TIMESKIP TO DANCE CLASS
The students slowly started gathering and i was sitting at the corner waiting for evryone to assemble and teacher to come.

Well my bad luck!I saw Minho more like Mean-ho,Felix more like Flex, Taehyung More like Tea,And that Jungkook more like Junglebook entering the dance room.

Alien Author:Yaah Y/N are you on drugs or what!??
Y/N:Shut UP!-_-,I am a human and a weird one if known properly....
*Sigh*

???:Hey Bitch!You ugly will dance huh!?
*she smirked*

Y/N:Owe I never knew you could admire yourself that well!

???-Ya-

Teacher:Yess! Evryone go and sit back on your seats and I guess we have a new student...So miss would you like to introduce yourself...

Well me being me I just put my poker face introduced the boring introduction

"Y/N.17 y/o"
She seemed disappointed with introduction but shrugged off

Teacher:So would you like to show us your skills??

I was about to go back and sit ignoring her question but some people have a habit to challenge don't they!

???:I bet she can't!Such an ugly fat ass!!
???:Yeah bro I too feel the same she is just a walking piece Of stone!

I just raised my eyebrow and smirked and quietely went towards the dance floor!

THE BRATS POV:(you know who 4 I mean to say)

We know she can't dance but as she started dancing we were like mic dropped.Her flawless moves and urgh!!We are supposed to hate her.That walking peice of stone!
We continued watching.

Y/N POV:
As I was dancing I could hear the hoots and whistles and uh uh comments like!

"Y/N you are awesome girl..."

"Go,Go,Go"

I internally smirked

Teacher:Well done Y/N.You ca-

Students(except some brats and some bitches):We want more!!We want more!!!

Teacher:Uh Y/N!Can you??

I nodded and went for it!