Chapter-23[The Truth Untold-2]

Author Pov:
Mom:She had friend called Rui who she died d-due to an unknown reason.I was  trying to handle her d-dad's share that was given and was In a different city.R-Rui was close to her and l-like my o-own daughter.W-when i got back after 2 days of the incident.I-i saw-
Flashback•
Minha's Pov:
I unlocked the door to be met by silence.Only the sound of my clicking heels could be heard.
Me:Y/N!!
My voice echoed.
Me:Y/N!!!Dear i am back!
I shouted once again but only got my voice back in the echo.I panicked and went upstairs fast to check up where she is.
I slowly unlocked her room.

Panic rushed through me.I started looking here and there.Lastly calming my nerves down I went into the bathroom.
I slowly twisted the knob of bathroom as it was my last hope.
as I went in ,it broke my heart.

*Trigger warning *

There sat Y/N sitting in the corner of the bathroom with a knife in her hand looking absolutely traumatised.The bag fell off my My hands and I ran towards her gathering her up.
Me:D-Dear what h-happened? W-why are you like this?
She pointed her bloody hands to a paper on the ground.With my half red eyes I went towards the the paper.
Author pov:
As minha approached the crumpled paper the air blew forwarding it forward.

She came forward and picked up the paper nervously.Her heart stopped reading the paper.It said:

The paper fell down my hands and I Went in to support Y/N with my trembling hands

Flashback ends
Author Pov:
Mom:It took her 1 month To go back to her correct state,since then she is like that.I don't know what actually happened ,w-what the things were.

Silence took all over the room.

Mom:S-since then she gets easily disturbed from the things.

To be honest as BTS were hearing this scenario this saddened their heart.A part if them said this is not complete truth ,many things are being hidden by her mother about the poor soul.

It was not all who were softened still many of them there with cold heart.

Mr Kim:S-so what should we do,to make her stop all this?