Chapter-18

Y/N POV:
Pheww finally the bell rang.I was bored af sitting here like a ghost.The students were sitting on their benches and the teahxer started taking the attendance.
"Kim Y/N"
Y/N:Present miss, but it's Choi.

Teacher:No dear.Your mother has informed us to change your surname in school records.

I nodded scoffed and sat .She doesn't even ask my permission if I want to change my fucking name or not.Duh.

soon the teacher started teaching boring history.

"Children start noting up the points-
-French Revolution started up in 1789 under the reign of Louis-"

As the teacher was speaking ,the door barged open revealing the brat I mean the coconut head, I mean junglebook, aish I mean jungkook.
And here we go again he came and sat beside me and here starts the staring Competition once again.

Teacher obviously didn't have audacity to speak against him since in absence of Mr. kim. it is only them who is incharge of the school.

Kring kring

The bell rang indicating the end of the period.Rest of the periods also went okay.Rn I was going for maths class.The last one before the lunch break.

As I was taking books from the locker I spotted the brats notebook so I thought of giving them while going to the class.
Strange thing I didn't find Straykids and balckpink in the school today.
As I was finding them I heard some noises.I went to see a crowd of students.As I pushed the students and walked to the front I saw a horrible sight.The maknaes beating a boy mercilessly and the blood all around and Hyungs watching them.
I froze then and there.This is too much violence for me.I can't.I can't see.I fell on my knees as tears started to brim down unconsciously.This pool of blood reminded me of Rui everytime I saw the bloody scenes,of-of h-her d-e-eath.

BTS POV:
As we were beating the suspected drug dealer in school we heard someone falling.Our gaze diverted to That person who was none other than Y/N.She was just staring at blood She felt traumatised.Jin hyung indicated us to clear the mess up as he saw her condition and as he was about to approach her she stood up and ran, probably to the class.leaving our notebooks there.

Y/N POV;
i started hyperventaliting after seeing so much blood.Having bad past with my mom's previous husband's make me remember each thing and mostly rui's death.
After a few mins i got calmed but I was still shaking.I started taking up the notes with the shaky hands .

Time skip to Lunch.
I didn't want to encounter them after that, so i quickly slipped onto the rooftop.I sat there just staring at the blank space.I lost all the appetite.I miss her.I miss my bestfriend rui.Only if I were strong enough to save her.

Author POV:
Okay guys stay up.Spice of the story is here.

Y/N POV:
Flashback
Me and Rui were walking and talking hand in hand in school discussing about ourselves.
Rui:Y/N-ah i gotta use the washroom pls stay here ,then we will go home together.

Y/N:Sure Unnie.
Said the cheerful me.I was quite suspicious cuz she was coughing all day long but actually it was summer season.

20 minutes later
I was now quite impatient.She hasn't returned back till now.Where has she gone.

I went up to look in the bathroom just to meet with a horrific scene,The scene which made my life collapse.

Flashback pauses.

No. i don't want to remember any further.Its that painful chapter of my life that i don't want to remember anymore.
I said as one or two more tears made their way out.

BtS POV;
Today to our surprise we didn't saw Y/N in the cafeteria even ,after that incident.We were still looking for Y/N when Suga hyung Spoke.

Suga:JK did you find anything about the drug dealers except that guy.
jK:No hyung,That was the only guy found in this matter of dealing drugs.

Jin;And what about her bullies.
Jimin:We aren't interested.
Jin:Be respectful Jimin.We need to do th-
Kth-Ah hyung,We will find about that after the school.
Jin: Firstly,Don't cut me off, secondly I am hoping all of you to play a role in that matter.Thats final
He said in a Serious tone and we all went back to eating after that.

Y/N POV:
The bell rang indicating the end of lunch break.I gathered myself and went to the locker to take my books for the next class when the speaker spoke
"This information is for students of University and high school,
Your classes are cancelled for the second half due to urgent meeting of professors and teachers from the Central board.You all are requested to go back home safely.Have a nice day ahead."
Duh meeting huh?-_-

Anyways lets go back.I am not in mood to encounter those fools.

BTS POV:
That anouncement made our work more easier.So we went onto the Search of her bullies.
Suga:Btw where is Y/N?
Jin;Don't worry i saw her going back alone.
Suga:Aishhh how are you so sure she won't get into trouble hyung?
JK:Don't worry ik this much she can go by herself she is not a small child btw.
He said and scoffed.

We went to the CCTV room to take a look at footage and culprits behind that.
As we found the correct footage our eyes darkened.Seeing THEM.Mia and her sluts weren't alone.THEY were also there.
Mia and her sluts will have to repay for this mess.
They thought and smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.
Hi aliens:),
Finally this chap is also completed.
Vote up if you find it good and comment the intersting part of the society which you want to know soon.

Take up good care.
So What grades are you in or you guys are working?
I am in first year of high school yet.

Sending lots of lob.