Forget Revenge, Just Poo Green

Alicia sits on the kitchen counter playing dictator to her little minions.

"Cut them properly, you buffoons! I will not have mashed carrot for dinner tonight," she commands, biting into an apple. She swings her legs back and forth, kicking Logan's back on the last swing.

"I am doing it properly!" Logan complains, pausing to rub his back and glare. She only fakes another kick at him, and he turns back around, grumbling about dictatorial sisters.

"Oh yes, of course. Our apologies for doubting you," Liam says, rolling his teary eyes. He continues cutting the onions, swiping at his eyes ever so often.

"You should be sorry" Logan sniffs.

Liam smacks Logan in the back as he passes him, to grab Alyssa a spoon.

Logan's back arches, "You butts, STOP HITTING ME!" he roars, his face turning pink. His knuckled grip on the knife turns white as he slightly raises his hand.

"If you want me to stop," Liam says, "You better cut them carrots properly. Alicia nods her head. "It's not the knife, it's your poor cutting skills"

"Hey!" Logan says, outraged. "At least I can actually cook something other than mac and cheese".

Liam dumps the chopped onion into the pan Alyssa is manning and scoffs loudly. He washes his hands and turns to lean back against the counter beside the stove again.

Alyssa hides a laugh in the crook of her arm. Sauteing the onions lightly.

"You used to revere me for my mac and cheese. It's legendary," Liam says, sounding extremely smug, his chest puffing out a little.

"Ha!" Logan snorts as Alicia hands him the package of dry lasagna and leaves as her phone rings upstairs. "I did no such thing".

"You did" Liam confirms, grinning when Alicia nods in confirmation.

Logan sniffs, "...No need to sound so smug about it, hmph." handing the ground beef to Alyssa. "I can still cook more and a lot better than you anyways"

"Hush you too, I'm trying to listen" Plopping the beef in the pan, she hears the telltale crackling of the walkie-talkie she stashed in the cupboard.

Pulling it out, she rests it on the island counter. Alicia's voice comes through the kitchen. Liam turns the talkie's volume down.

"How?" Logan asks, looking around the kitchen bewildered, "She's upstairs". He scratches his head lightly.

Alyssa grabs his arm and gestures to the counter. "Through the walkie-talkie, dummy. Now hush and listen," Alyssa says, gesturing towards it.

The beef, continues to cook, as she stirs it occasionally.

The kitchen is quiet, save for the sizzling in the pan as they all listen in.

"He's WHAT?!" Liam says, his face thundering, rage radiating from his frame.

"I-" Logan just looks dumbfounded. "He chose a Melissa girl over Alicia?!".

Alyssa just continues to stir the pot.

Liam fists are clenched so tight, "I could kill him!" he says.

They hear a faint sniff come through the walkie and Alyssa's face scrunches up as if she's in pain.

"She's going to cry!" she says waving the spoon in the air. A piece of onion goes flying onto Liam's forearm. He flicks it off him, landing on Logan's forehead.

"No, she isn't," Logan says, not even looking confident as he says so. In fact, he looks downright worried. He picks up the onion and flicks it into the sink. "Lish doesn't cry, she's as tough-"