Why Can't You Just Say It?

Sapphire's P.O.V

"Good morning," Blake said the second my eyes fluttered open.

I squeezing my eyes shut, for the light seeping in my room from the windows was making my head throb in pain. "How much did I drink last night?" I inquired.

I heard Blake chuckle next to me. "A lot. Enough for you to pass out before they even started to tell scary stories."

"Ugh, I so don't want to go to school today," I muttered as I buried my face in Blake's bare chest.

"Good thing it's senior skip day."

"Senior skip day?" I questioned.

"Yeah, the day when all the seniors don't go to school. Plus, it's twelve thirty in the afternoon, too late to go even if we'd plan to." Blake explained.

My eyes went wide, and I scooted away from Blake's warm and secure arms. "Twelve thirty?!" I shrieked and then a splitting headache erupted in my forehead.

"Yeah, so what?" Blake asked.

An acidic taste filled my mouth, leaping out of bed; I raced to my bathroom.

Emptying the contents of my stomach, I started cursing for having drunk so much.

I slipped in between the toilet and tub once I knew I was completely done.

Blake came strolling in a few seconds later with a clean shirt and jeans on. In his hand was a glass of water and two blue pills.

"I'm never drinking again." I gargled as I reached out and grabbed the items from his hand.

"How many times have you said that in your life?" He teased.

Ignoring him, I took the medicine and water. I handed him back the glass of water and then brought my knees to my chest. "Did I do anything stupid because my memory of last night is slightly foggy?" I questioned. Crossing my fingers, I prayed that I didn't act a fool last night. Resting my head on my knees, I noticed a smile on Blake's face. "What did I do?" I questioned.

He allowed his lips to twitch up some more. "You didn't do anything crazy and foolish. Like I said, you passed out."

Nibbling on my bottom lip, I studied Blake for a second. "You're lying. I did something, now tell me! Cause I can't remember past the start of the bonfire."

"I'm telling the truth; you didn't do anything, Sapphire. Well, besides stripping down to your undergarments and-"

"What?!" I shrieked.

He erupted in deep laughter. "I'm joking!"

Sending him a glare, I sighed. "You better be ... So ... You are being honest, and I didn't do anything that would cause me social suicide?"

Furrowing a brow, Blake replied. "Social suicide? When have you ever cared about the way others look at you."

"I don't, but our school can spread some nasty rumors."

Nodding, Blake spoke. "True, true..." With a smile, still plastered on his face, Blake stood up. "How about we watch a movie?"

Standing up, I agreed.

Walking into my bedroom, I went over to the television and pulled out a random movie from the entertainment center my T.V was placed in. I slipped the movie into the DVD player and turned on the television.

Turning around, I noticed Blake wasn't in my room. I saw that my door was wide open. Figuring he must have gone to the kitchen I plopped down on my bed, waiting for him to return.