Fight!

Sapphire's P.O.V

I couldn't avoid it any longer. I knew right then and there that I had to admit to Blake how I felt. "Blake I am in-"

"You two up there better hurry up, or we're leaving without you!" Carmen's voice the other side of Blake's door.

I sighed. "We should get going."

Blake shook his head and gave me an uneasy expression. "No... Not until you tell me what you were going to say."

I waved my hands in the air, in a surrendering movement. "What I have to say is nothing important. It can wait till the end of the day." I admitted with a reassuring smile. I gave him a pat on the chest and then poked his cheek before skipping out of his room.

Walking into the living room, I saw everyone was ready to go. Linx was standing by the door while twirling my car keys on his index finger. He was standing next to Carmen as she talked away to him.

Skyler and Alicia whereby the couch, arguing about who should drive the car to school. After a minute, Alicia gave Skyler a hard slap to the face and said. "If you don't let me drive the car I will personally cut off your balls and feed them to Roxy."

I giggled for the fact that Roxy was their very hyper and loving labrador retriever. Where I found it as a joke, Skyler seemed to find it as a threat. He submissively handed over his keys to his sister. "If you wreck the car-"

Alicia cut him off, "If I wreck the car I will owe you ... Blah blah blah! I've heard it before!"

"I know you've heard it before, but I'm only telling you over again because after all you were the one to wreck the car while doing driving training."

"First off, it was exactly as it sounds like: driving training. Second off, I just tapped the car on the power pole. It's not like I dented the damn thing!" Alicia shouted.

Skyler snatched the keys from his sister. "For calling my beauty of a car a 'damn thing' you are not driving."

Alicia stomped her foot and yelled. "I am so going to get Roxy to eat your family jewels! You bastard!"

"What are they arguing about?" Blake asked as he came up from behind me. I looked at him and gave a smile that did not reach my eyes. He seemed to, thankfully, not recognize as he walked further into the room.

"They are debating on who should drive the car to school." I simply replied.

Blake nodded. "You all, we have to get going. My mom is starting to get into a writing mood, and we all know it's not wise to be here when she is."

All of us started to pile out of the house and into our cars. I started to make my way to Blake's car when my brother walked over to me and offered to take me to school. I gave a shrug my shoulders and agreed. Before I even made it to Linx's car, Blake called out to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked with inquisitive eyes.

"She's riding with me," Linx stated as he unlocked the car.

Blake quickly ran over to my side. "No!" He argued as he gripped my wrist.

Linx gave Blake a lopsided look. "What do you mean 'no'? If she wants to ride with me, her brother, then she can. After all it is her car!"

Blake narrowed his green eyes at my brother. With his fist clenched in anger, Blake gave Linx a growl.

"Did you just growl at me?" Linx asked with furrowed eyebrows.

As if Blake was a child, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Maybe I did."

Throwing my hands up in the air I looked at Blake. "I'm not riding with you today. I'm riding with my brother, and that is final. So, take your little sissy ass into your car and go to school before you make us all late!"

Blakey gave me a hard glare as he shook his head. "No, I am not letting you ride with him. You ride with me! You always have since sophomore year!" He stated in outrage.

Looking at him like he has gone crazy, I spoke. "Who died and made you king?"

His eyes narrowed into thin slits is he talked once more. "No one did. It's just our tradition. Now, get in the damn car."

Linx walked over to us and stepped in front of Blake. "Hey, don't talk to my sister like that you asshole!"

Blake gave Linx a shove and pulled me towards his car.

"You butt muncher! Let go of me!" I shouted at Blake.

He ignored me as he opened the passenger's door and practically pushed me in. Slamming the door, Linx came marching over in pure anger.

Their raised voices were muffled as I sat inside Blake's car. I was tempted to step out, but right when I went to get out, Blake locked the door. I banged on the window and yelled for Blake to unlock the car. He didn't pay attention as he argued more with my brother.

It wasn't long before Linx flipped Blake off and walked towards my car, not looking back once. It truly indicated to me that whatever Blake said to Linx really pissed him off.

I sunk into the black leather seat as Blake got in the car.

"What did you say to my brother?" I quizzed.

"Buckle up." Blake spat at me without even looking my way.

Even in all my anger, I knew to put safety first. I buckled up and then twisted my body in the seat to look at Blake. "What the hell did you say to my brother?" I asked again.

Blake remained silent as he drove down the road. I watched his muscles flex as he shifted gears. I tried not to get caught up in how the olive green T-shirt showed off his perfectly toned arms. Looking away, my eyes flickered over to the passenger window. Trees blurred past us as Blake drove faster and faster.

"Sometimes I really hate you, you fucking bastard!" I huffed and noticed he was going way over the speed limit. "You need to slow down!" I commented.

Without replying, he sped up a little bit more.

"You are so damn stubborn! Do you not listen to anyone?"

"I don't listen to unimportant shit." Blake spit-fired at me.

My eyes glossed over in tears. "Are you saying what I say is unimportant? Because you never seem to listen to me when I ask you to do something, like let me ride with my brother, or to slow down!"

I saw Blake's jaw clench, and he glanced over at me with cold eyes, before facing back on the road. His silence seemed to cut me into a million pieces as the water works just leaked out of my eyes.

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you!"

The second Blake parked his car, I unbuckled my belt and hopped out.

It didn't surprise me that Blake didn't call after me like he normally did ... but what hurt the worst was, I wanted him to...