Waking Up

Sapphire's P.O.V

Waking up, I found myself laying on the floor with Alicia's pillow propped up on my leg. Blake was laying on the other side of me with his arm under my head. Skyler had his fat, heavy head resting on my stomach and his legs across Alicia's. Carmen, however, fell asleep on Blake's bed. I smiled at the fact that she was hugging a box of cereal, typical Carmen...

Then, I started to wonder how we all ended up falling asleep like this, but my mind fell blank.

Sudden realization ran through me as I realized we had school today. Looking over at the Blake's clock I sighed in relief when I realized it was only 5:30 in the morning - school didn't start for another three hours. Then it hit me that if I were to get up I would wake everyone. I face palmed myself, only to have Blake stir a little and crack open his eyes.

He gave a slight moan and then moved his head a little to look at me. A smile broke out on his face. "Good morning."

His morning voice sent a small shiver down my spine. "Good ... Good morning to you too."

"Did we miss school, again?" He questioned as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

I shook my head before responding. "No, we have three more hours till school," I whispered to him.

He glanced over at his alarm clock is if he didn't believe me and sighed when he saw the time. "That means we've only had four hours of sleep. I have no idea how I'm going to survive today... Especially when I have basketball tryouts today."

I poked Blake's cheek in a teasing manner. "You will survive... I am not sure how, but you always do."

His long arms reached out ruffled his hair. "You know the only reason I can do it is because I'm Superman."

I snickered. "I still remember that."

"Of course you would remember the time I got on the roof in my blue cape and tried flying off."

"Yeah and gravity showed you who the boss was." I proclaimed.

Blake scratched his head. "I still have the scar." Maneuvering his hand out from underneath my head, he showed me a long white scar on the side of his arm.

"You didn't cry once," I told him.

Looking down at me, he shook his head. "No, because I knew you would start crying if I did."

I blushed at his words because it was the truth. Every time (which has been very times) Blake cried in front of me, I'd start bawling. It kills me from the inside out to see him crying.

"Will you two shut up!" Skyler suddenly said.

My face abruptly turned beet red as I blushed once more. Only to realize I was suddenly blushing ... which is something I never tend to do...