Situations

Sapphire's P.O.V

Don't have a panic attack! That is the worst thing to do in a situation like this Sapphire. Breathe. Breathe!

"Blake, for the final time, get out of here!" My shaky voice replied to him.

A sigh sounded from the other side of the shower curtain. "See, Sappy that is the wrong answer." His teasing voice stated, and then I heard the bathroom sink turn on.

Once again, freezing water leaked from the shower head. I cringed in sudden coldness. "B-Blake, stop! It's c-c-old!"

Within seconds, the water heated right back up and I melted under the warm water. "So, Sappy, did you kiss Skyler?"

My mind was buzzing as I wondered what the right answer was... Do I say no? Or yes? What answer is he looking for? I turned in the shower, so I faced the handles that control the water flow. Bending down, I cut off the water.

"Yes... I kissed him." I replied.

Silence filled the room, and I waited for a sigh or yelling even, but nothing came. I was tempted to crack my head out from around the curtain to see if he was still in the room. But, my body refused to move.

Suddenly my vision was covered with a cloth like an item. Pulling it off my head, I saw it was a towel. "Get out and dress, we leave in ten minutes." A very hard, stern voice stated.

I wrapped the towel around me before hearing the bathroom door slam. It was then that I knew that telling Blake that I kissed Skyler was a mistake.

With a huge exhale, I got out of the shower and sat down on the toilet. Taking out my brush, from a bathroom drawer, I started to comb my long brown hair. Wet droplets fell on my bare thighs. Usually, they would make me hurry up, but I seemed to have fallen into a deep, numb like state as I wondered what the hell was going on with Blake.

He was so damn moody all the time. One minute the guy wants to yell and argue with me, the next he is smiling and teasing around. I swear the boy is bipolar.

Knowing that he would come bursting in at any moment for me to hurry up, I slipped on my clothes, brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom.

When I walked into my bedroom, I saw that my bed was made up, and Blake was sitting on it. He sat there staring at his phone. "Ready?" I muttered in a low voice for I was afraid that he was going to blow up on me.

Without sparing me one glance, Blake shoved his phone in his jean pocket and picked up my duffle bag. He walked out of my room, and I cursed to myself for saying I kissed Skyler.

I should have kept my mouth shut!

Racing out of the room, I caught up with Blake's long strides. "Are... Are you mad at me?" I asked when Blake popped up his trunk.

He tossed my bag in his trunk and closed the lid. He stared down at the car before his green eyes flickered over in my direction. "Why would I be mad? You're not my girlfriend." Blake exclaimed in a flat tone of voice.

My eyes studied him for a second, and I held in the urge to cry. His words couldn't have cut deeper, that was evident as I felt my stomach lurch.

Gazing down at the driveway, I started to chant to myself:

Don't cry, don't show his words hurt you!

"Let's go." Blake spat at me as he walked towards his side of the car.

I stood in the same spot, as he opened his door and began to get in. I knew he noticed I wasn't moving when his door didn't close.

"Sapphire, get in the car, or we're going to be late." Blake solemnly demanded.