Dare To D.R.E.A.M

(Authors Note: Media picture is Dèvon's outfit. Put together by me. Thank you!)

Team Estrella sprinted through the doors of DREAM with vigor and hearts lighter than helium.

"C'mon C'mon C'mon!" Leon growled jamming the elevator button repeatedly with his thumb.

"Young man, could you please not do that? You'll jam the eleva-"

"Shut it, Lady! Were Team Estrella! Theres no time to wait for elevators!" Leon snapped. Dèvon cut him a glare before pinching his ear and yanking it.

"Ouch! Gah! That hurts, Dev!"

"We're so sorry for the trouble Miss. We'll be patient." She assured the irritable lady before pulling Leo's ear harder.

"Theres no sense in being invited here if we get kicked out before we even get to see Ryan Gladstone! If you ruin this for us, I'm gonna be an only child so chill out! Got it?!" She hissed. Her aura of intimidation and fury made all three boys shrink away from her. Sho recalled Leon's warning about his sister before the Regionals, for the first time, he saw what his friend meant.

"I got it! Now let go of my ear before you rip it off!" Leon whined with tears in his eyes. She let go and he rubbed it. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open allowing them to step inside. The spacious box itself was gold paneled except for the back wall which was entirely made of glass. They gazed over the city as they rose higher and higher feeling the weight of the view overwhelm them.

"I can't believe this building has almost a hundred floors!" Dèvon gasped never taking her eyes off the skyline.

"It's the tallest building in Destection city and the global headquarters for Bey wheelers worldwide!" Jin informed her reading through an informational pamphlet that he got from the lobby.

"The things that must go on in this place..." Leon trailed off in hushed awe.

"Exactly! And we made it guys! Isn't this great?! I'm so stoked I could just shout it to the heavens!" Sho beamed, his voice bounced around in the enclosed space.

"Yeah... We made it..." Dèvon repeated in a daze. The elevator stopped and the doors parted to reveal two stern looking security guards that towered over the children.

"Team Estrella?" One of them questioned immediately.

"The one and only! We're here to see Ryan Gladstone!" Sho declared puffing his chest out with pride. He was the unspoken leader of the gang. No one said it because they didn't want to put any pressure on him, but everyone had agreed long ago that Sho Tenma was what carried the team and kept it on track.

"This way." The other guard said gesturing down the hall. It was a oneway corridor with no turns or minor hallways trailing off. Just a straight path to two silver doors. Their destiny.

"Let's go guys!" Sho gestured to them as he and Leon dashed out of the elevator.

"Guys wait!" Jin sighed following them.

"They're so flighty." Dèvon groaned walking out slowly. She watched the boys run ahead keeping her own calm pace. One side of the hallway was just a wall made of windows that let her look over the futuristic city. The Metro trains snaked through the gigantic cylindrical tubes that served as the subway system for Destection. There were large holographic screens posted throughout the city that showed various happenings such as the weather and the news, or stocks from the market. One even showed her favorite cooking channel where the chef was making a delicious looking tart.

"Dèvon! Hurry up, slow poke!" Leon hurried her from the other end of the hallway.

"Don't rush me. I'm coming." She snapped picking up her pace just a tad bit. She walked past Sho who held the door open for her.