This is Goodbye

Team Estrella wandered through the vast hallways of DREAM making their way up to Ryan. Today was the day that they would present their proposal to him. Today was the day that everything would change. However, for better or worse they weren't positive yet. They shuddered from shivers of excitement as they strut from the elevator to the double doors of Ryan Gladstone's executive office.

"You guys ready to make history?!" Sho beamed looking back over his shoulder at his team. He was met with the same excited eyes and impatient vigor.

"Hurry up and open the door already, Sho!" Leon demanded. Sho threw the doors open and they entered the familiar office side by side. Ryan's back was to them. He was conversing in a hushed voice with Lucy and Matthew.

"Have the preparations for the new recruits been made?" He asked them knitting his fingers together. They both nodded.

"All the orders you gave us have been carried out, Sir. We will now begin the official stages." Matthew replied.

"Stages of what?" Dèvon asked with curiosity. The three of them started and spun around.

"Oh! Team Estrella! I didn't know you came in! I'm simply discussing the stages of our new company promotional campaign with Lucy and Matthew. It'll take a couple years but I'm sure it'll pay off in the end! Having that said," Ryan swiveled his chair to face his assistants, "You two have a lot of work ahead of you. I'm counting on you to get the job done without any hinderances or delays."

"Yes sir."

"Of course sir."

Lucy and Matthew both bowed before exiting the office whilst talking amongst theirselves in hushed undertones. Once they were gone, Ryan directed his attention back to team Estrella. His eyes scanned over them with great discernment and prudence.

They'll do nicely... Very nicely for this little experiment I have in mind. They just need to develop and grow under natural circumstances more. He ruminated before erecting his stature and straightening his spine.

"I'm very happy that you four scheduled a meeting with me! I have high hopes for this team! So... Lets get down to business. May I ask why you were so insistent on seeing me?" He asked looking at Sho since he was the go-to person of the team. Sho however pushed Jin forward with a crooked grin.

"Jin had an amazing idea for us to present to you!" He declared. Jin's face flushed once he was put under pressure. His amber eyes widened slightly with surprise.

"U-Uhm... Yes I did..." He sighed deeply before locking eyes with Ryan, "I wanted to propose an bi-annual global Bey Tournament."

"A global Bey Tournament...?" Ryan repeated slowly as the idea tossed around in his mind.

"I came up with the idea at the celebration you held for us. In order to truly make Beywheelz a mainstream and globally ordained sport, why not have a competition hosted by DREAM where top tier competitors who are passionate about Beywheelz from all over the WORLD can enter?" Jin went on.

"Yeah, that way even wheelers from outside the district like Eve can take part comfortably without having to relocate!" Devon added.

"In theory, it's a great idea. However, if it's a global competition then that would mean a LOT of entries would need to be reviewed. In Destection city alone we have hundreds upon thousands of wheelers. How do you propose that we narrow down the numbers?" Ryan pressed scratching his chin.

"I've already taken that into consideration and I propose that we have a year around selection and scouting process beforehand. It wouldn't be something that people can just enter. They'd either have to earn a spot through a placement tournament or be scouted and recruited by a committee put together by you." Jin explained. Ryan stared at them in thoughtful silence before a smile broke the grave mask on his face.