Taken For Granite

"I can't believe we're conspiring with the enemy! Why do we need that guy's help anyway?!" Leon whined throwing his hands in the air.

"Before the last tournament, Wilson was the winner of the Regionals for the past three years, meaning he's won nine times. If anyone has the most information on the circulation of bey wheelers it'll be him. Although, I'm surprised he was willing to meet with us on such a short notice. I'm sure he's busy preparing for the regionals himself." Jin speculated. Leon grinned before nudging his sister slyly.

"Thats because Dèvon asked him to attend the carnival and chat with us as a 'personal favor'." He mused. Dèvon blushed slightly and avoided Sho's accusing gaze.

"A personal favor, huh? That's why he agreed to come?" Sho fumed.

"She also agreed to have a bey battle with him!" Leon went on wryly causing Devon to shove him.

"Shut up, Leon! You're such an instigator!" She snapped before looking at Sho innocently.

"Wilson is our best bet if we want to get the drop on these guys. So I called in a little favor and asked him for some info. He said he'd give it to me by the Merry-go-round, but in exchange I had to battle him." She explained. Sho crossed his arms defensively and looked away pouting. Dèvon scooted closer to him closing the gap between them.

"C'mon Sho~! It's nothing more than a battle." She reassured him before lacing her fingers in between his and nuzzling his face. He sighed and finally met her gaze.

"Okay okay. Fine. I'm just grateful that he was willing to come at all." He sighed nuzzling her back. Leon cut in between the two abruptly and threw his arms around their shoulders.

"So where are we going anyway, love birds?"

"The Pre-Regionals Carnival. It's the celebration they usually have three days before the tournament." Dèvon explained pressing her cheek against her brother's.

"Well how come we didn't go last time?! I would've enjoyed a nice carnival where the battlers get everything for FREE!" He cried.

"We didn't know about it. We were too absorbed in training. The only reason I even knew this time was because Wilson set the meeting place here. You think I don't like free funnel cakes?" Dèvon argued as they arrived at the turnstiles they all scanned their digital DREAM I.D's and were admitted inside.

"These I.D's ROCK!!! Hows about we all hit some roller coasters before we meet up with Granite?!" Leon whooped hoisting his sister onto his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and beamed as both their eyes focused on the largest rollercoaster towering above the park.

"I think I'll pass..." Jin said quickly. The color drained from his face.

"M-Me too... That thing looks dangerous." Sho quivered with a similar expression.

"Suit yourselves. Bro! Are you thinking what I'm thinking...?!" Dèvon asked Leon with a wide grin.

"Oh yeah..."

"FRONT ROW PANIC!!!" They both yelled. Leon took off toward the line at inhuman speeds with his sister on his back leaving Sho and Jin behind. Using their passes, the siblings immediately skipped to the front and hopped onboard.