A night out

Erics POV:
I am in the middle of nowhere, I don't have a phone, I'm in a City I don't know and the last money I had, I spent on a bottle of Hennessy that is almost empty.
All I can see are bright lights around me, it is pretty crowded and the people around me are just as wasted as I am. I literally stumble to a group of alternative looking people and ask something that in my head sounds like gibberish: "so... sorry. Whuare the fuck am I?" I try to hold on my bottle of Hennessy and almost fall. This young and attractive lady catches me and gives my some hold: "you my dear are in New Orleans, Bourbon Street to be exact. Where are your friends?" She has dark hair and tattoos on her face, just my style of a woman. I quickly repeat: "I dwoun't have any. I 'mm a lwoun woulf". As soon as I let it out of my mouth I regret saying it because it sounded dumb. "Alright, where do you live? You should go home... you are pretty drunk!" She laughs a little bit why I drag her slowly down because I can't stand properly: "I... I haaave ha- a van, at Wuolmaart" I fall to the ground and immediately vomit comes out of my mouth, the girls distance themselves from me and let me alone. Everything turns and is slowly becoming darker and darker.

Lilith's POV:

I spend the day at Scrims crib, we played some basketball and hit a few blunts. It was all in all a good day. He brought me back to the van at 9pm and I decided to go for a little walk around the area. There was a little park directly in front of a neighborhood with family houses. I liked it here, it seemed so peaceful not the typical area I would have lived in. This was a dream location, because it is... yeah well there is no screaming, no weird noises. You could see families through the windows watching tv and people going for the last walk with their dog for today. It felt so perfect there. No troubles.
On my way back to the van, I think of Eric. Where he might be. When I arrived he wasn't there yet. I hope he won't get back too late. I yawned and looked at my phone. The clock said 07:38pm.
Am I really just a new girl? Maybe he found actually love in me. Maybe I changed him and he wants to spend his life with me. But in this short time? I doubt it. He is a fuck boy and he tricked me. He trapped me with his blue eyes in this cage. Thinking of blue eyes, my thoughts continued when I saw Scrim today at the store. His blue eyes just caught my attention, he seemed distancing at some points today but other than that he is generally a nice dude. Today I also found out, that Ruby my little cherry is not his brother, they are cousins. But they function just like brothers, they just add the other one. But ruby is definitely the good one of them, scrim is well... scrim. He sometimes gets annoyed or depressed and sometimes he just bitches at ruby. But in a funny way, at least for me.
Scrim will be working at Walmart the next day and asked me if he should show me around the town tomorrow. I am very excited to finally see the city and not just out of the window of this van. The car I just mentioned was standing there, right in front of me, waiting to be unlocked. And as I already expected it was empty. I didn't want to wait for him to come home like a little puppy so I laid in the back of the van watching Netflix on my phone.
But I find myself constantly checking the time for Eric to come home. Even though I am absolutely sad and disappointed about what he texted to this random girl called Ivory, I do miss him. It feels lonely and empty in this van. It slowly surrounds me, the thoughts, the worries. What should I do if I'll tell him and he freaks out? He can't kick me out... or would he do that? If he has no emotional connection to me and I'm just someone who is good at fucking...
I take a cigarette and fill the air with the smoke, my head is pounding and I didn't realize how much time has passed. It's 1am and I slowly get tired. I finish the cigarette and try to fall asleep but the thoughts in my head keep me better awake then caffein.
After a long time of thinking, staring and two cigarettes I finally fall asleep.

The next day

I slowly open my eyes, the bright sun tickles my nose through the darkened windows and I go with my hands over the mattress, it is empty. No one is there. I am alone, again. Nothing has changed since I fell asleep, Eric's side of the bed is still nice, the blanket seems untouched and his pillow is just as fluffy as yesterday. Apparently he didn't came back last night. My mind cannot decide whether it wants to be mad or worried. A wave of thousand questions run through my head. They can't stick to one another. I check my phone to see if he texted me. But no, nothing. His phone was in the van and he didn't seem to bother and ask one of his great new friends to text me real quick...
I go on google and searched for some news. Sometimes it is nice to be informed of what happens in this world, but beside of a new monkey at the zoo and an article ranting about Trump one news dropped my heart:

Young man found dead on Bourbon street, New Orleans
Last night a young man, about 25 years old was found dead on Bourbon Street.
The latest updates on his health speak of an alcohol poisoning in combination with cocain found in his blood as well as in his pockets. The unidentified man has shoulder long hair and is covered with tattoos. Because of data protection reasons we cannot go into further detail. If you have a relative that fits these standards please contact the Georgetown Police department.

This... this can't be real. I... mean... he... he can't be dead...
Tears run over my cheeks and my face is full of sadness, it is like my whole world fell apart. I plant myself on the driver's seat and start the motor. Even though I can't concentrate for a second this is my only chance to see if it was really him. I make my way down to the police department and park right in the front. Stepping out of the car. The air is cold and a breeze is going through my hair. I can feel my body, for the first time since some days I feel like I am actually existent. I walk up the three steps and enter the police department.
It smells like cheap coffee and it is a bit dark, in the corner of the room is a little sobering cell with three people in it. „Hello Miss, how can I help you?" a man, tall in a police uniform greeted me. I swipe my tears away and swallow before saying it out loud: „I came for the unidentifiable man... from the news."
He offers me a seat and I just sat there with my head tilted to the ground.
„Could you describe the man you know?" he takes a piece of paper and writes down the details I tell him. He nods every now and then and looks at his partner from time to time. The further I continue the harder it gets. Behind the police officer is a half open door where I can see someone on a porch in the back of the room. His clothes are dark but I can't see his face. The police officer, his name is Brad Willbreed, stands up and clears his throat.
Because his body covered the face in the back, when he stood up I could see that the man on the porch was Eric. My heart dropped to the bottom of the ocean and I started crying heavily, „Eric..."
I pushed my way through the police men and ran to Eric. He was laying there peacefully, I shook him and got grabbed from behind to distance myself from the body.