Something's wrong

Again. This situation was so real, so... like I have felt all this already.
Like I moved back in time. It was so similar. But still so absolutely clueless of what is happening right now. And time was passing too fast. In high speed, my brain was unable to function. It was so unreal. But at the same time nothing has ever been this real!
My heart is a running a death race about to jump out of my chest.
My eyes are blinded by a light heading in my direction and a cold shiver overflowed my hot wet body, that's drained in sweat.
It happened within milliseconds and I felt a hand on my back.

...
I hear my heart beating it fills my whole body with the sounds of it's pumping.
My head smashes against something hard.
Consequently I am able to open my eyes for a moment and see I'm in a white van, but I'm not alone, right in front of me is Violin. But different than I have expected...
Her hands are tied behind her back and her mouth is covered with black tape. I try to scream but feel my mouth being pressed together. They tied me down as well...
Where are they taking me and why? What is she getting me into?
It's all my fault, I should've never trusted her. Without her I would be still enjoying my birthday party. The heavy weed is pressing against my chest like a rock. It's turning me even more uncomfortable than I would normally in a situation like this. I feel tears running down my face and questions drain my head. Am I going to die? What will they do? Where are they bringing me? Why us? Was this just a bad accident or planed out? Why are they doing this to us? Can't someone save us? Please help us! If there is some form of god how could he want something like this to happen? Just another reason why there can't be a non deistic god but I don't have a mind for that right now. I'm wrapped up like a human potato, every aggressive turn the white van does, I'm being scattered around in the trunk. Suddenly Violin opens her eyes as well and her eyes scream in silence. Her stare is unexpected and you can feel the fear in her face. Even though her mouth is covered you can hear her teeth clenching.
The van abruptly stops. Both of us fly to the front against the metal wall of the van.
You can hear someone shutting the car off and walking to the back of the trunk: "wake up Lady's! It's time to wake u-u-p". A male happy voice clears through my ears and I try to sit up. We were just stapled and laying on one another against the wall. My head hurt, I must've smashed it again.
I turn my head to the light coming from the sliding door of the truck. A slim man in a black suit smirks at us with his big grin showing his teeth.
"Good fucking morning I said!" He became choleric pretty quick and climbed into the van. He first grabbed Violin off of me and took her out of the van. After that, he got me. The room where he sat me onto a chair was completely dark. The only light I had was the exit green sign somewhere behind me and the reflection of the light in the grey of the mans eyes. The ice blue almost grey... remind me. I know eyes like these. I know the color, the little veins and the fear that hide in those eyes.
"Eric?" - I mumble with the black tape making me almost silent.
The slim and tall man walks around me with a loud repercussion of his shoes. They seem to have a small heal, mainly used for male suit shoes. He must be dressed very formal for a happening like this.
"Nuh, Nuh, Nuh your little boyfriend won't save you this time. Not again. Now you are in my hands. And you know what happens to little cockroaches that slip into my hands? I smash them." He laughs, he literally bursts his breath and every word out of his body.
The energy that this man bruits is indescribable! It's like he got thousand or millions of dead people in his hands screaming for help. But still you can absorb a very formal energy. This man must be the finest of New Orleans, he seems greedy for money, wealth and power. Even though he seems to have it all.

Scrim's POV:
I look around but I can't find them. Violin and Lilith have been gone for almost three hours now and I started to get worried about 2 and half an hour ago. We wanted to leave now and finally end the evening but no one saw her. Ruby already went home to look if she was there. But no nothing.
I send her another text:

Me: hey where are you? (8:21pm)
Me: are ya girls alright? (9:02pm)
Me: Lil please answer me (9:45pm)
Me: I'm getting really worried. Something happened right? (10:12pm)
Me: We are going home in some minutes. Please be there this night. And text me if you crash at violins house. I'll be leaving my window open. I don't mind if you're loud while coming in. But please text me! (11:35pm)
Me: oh and please wake me up when you come in so I'll be able to sleep in peace... Please come back... I hope both of you are okay. Um... I really like you. Your brother Scrim. (11:40pm)

I was worried, scarred to death, I didn't want something to happen to her. I really liked her. She was this amazing person, this little perfectionist. You can see how much she really does and how much she cares. Every time I see her eyes, I can see beauty. Pure innocent Beauty. Painful beauty but still the most I have ever seen. She taught me how to smile in those few times we talked. When we hung out I felt comfortable. Lilith made our house, a home. Even though you could hear her every night. She cried herself every night to sleep. It was still the most beautiful cry. I hope she is okay. I hope I wasn't the fault for her to run away. I just wanted best. With all this bullshit. She never wanted to have a birthday party. I'm so sorry Lilith. This is all my fault. Maybe she took her life and is now heading out on lake ponchartrain. That hides already so many bodies. Bodies are found regularly in there. No she can't be dead I won't let that happen!
I walked another time around the block. Scanning my surroundings, but nothing. Nothing screamed Lilith. Maybe she suddenly decided to go back to Eric and take the next bus back to Florida again...
Better than loosing this amazing soul.
Maybe she never liked us and just took the opportunity...
I just hope she is okay. I tilt my head and stumble with my feet over the ground. All of the sudden my eyes catch something.
It's Lilith's phone. Hundred percent!
The clear case with the '10$ for emergencies only' in it. That's her phone. It's on a small land with lawn. The surface is scratched but more than usual...
Poor phone. But this is a sigb! She is in danger! I know it. I can feel it! I unlock her phone, of course her pin code is her birthday with the last two digits of her birth year. 1999. Damn she is almost from 2000. Now I feel old.
Time's passing by too quick. Her phone opened it's gates for me showing her being on my chat. She had even a text in her textbar but didn't send it...
"Help me someth wro"
Help me... something's wrong...